Source: Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter

maybe they have his passport or something.......they must be watching him all the time..

I don't think they can confiscate his passport till they arrest him. They probably are keeping an eye on him though.

God but it was MAN that created SIN. I am just sick and tired of people saying God took Michael away or it was Michael's time to go. NO it was not. Like BIll Cosby said about his son who was murdered, "God did not kill my son, a racist killed my son" and people need to stop blaming God for everything which is not true. Michael shoud be here and Michael wanted to live. He was on his way back to the top and he seem happy. For him to leave like this is hurtful. Michael was a health person who believe in eating healthy, etc. yes, he was slim but he was a healthy slim especially for 50 years old. This is so unfair.

Well said.

And like have have stated before, If Murray goes on trail so will Michael Jackson. His medical history will be dragged into this.

Very true. :(

Unfortunately, this story is more lies from Faux News. Let's hope that if/when Murray gets arrested, they have enough evidence to convict or perhaps for a higher charge. :mad:

Its just so unreal how people in the media can just print any damn thing! This should make us all wonder who these so called sources are giving out these info to the media. What have we been told thats true and whats not, you have to wonder. Suppose no damn Propofol was found at all?

My take, I don't see anybody really being held culpable for Mike's death.

If this turns out to be true then Good!!
I hope Conrad Murderer does get arrested for manslaughter, because he deserves everything he gets!!

He took Michael, from his family, Prince Paris & Blanket and All of Us!
He shattered All my dreams to pieces:cry:

I hope he gets charged, goes to prison, and the rots in hell!!

I miss you Michael:wub::cry:

:angel:please god let it be true Dr. Murray and others doctors will be a arrest as well.:angel:

I think it'll be Dr Klein for malpractice and Dr Murray for criminal negligence.

I also wish it could be Cherilyn Lee for having in and being a part of the whole damn thing.

That won't happen. The only thing she did in this thing was 'lie' and no one can be charged for simply lying.

Assuming he's put in jail, I hope the jail he goes to is full of MJ fans.

I'm sure at least one first degree murderer in that jail will be an MJ fan.

um...hasn't the lapd been denying all along? same w/ the da's office? yet on the warrants it states simply they were looking for evidence of MANSLAUGHTER yet again, they denied they were looking for that or that murray was even a suspect.

yet again, the warrants for the pharmacy were for any and all connections between fed ex, the pharmacy, murray, rx's for mj, and propofol/diprivan.

so they SAY one thing to the public, but DO another cuz they don't want to jeopardize the investigation.

they're not gonna come out and say yea, we're looking at this one and that one. notice that the article says klien is in trouble today, also.

guess who was at klien's office today? the coronor! sooooooooo take the denials for what it's worth. someone at the lapd has loose lips

Coroner Back At Arnie Klein's Office

Posted Aug 19th 2009 2:30PM by TMZ Staff
0710_arnold_klein_getty_88757481_ex.jpg
An official from the L.A. County Coroner's office has just returned to Dr. Arnold Klein's office in Beverly Hills to retrieve more files in the Michael Jackson case.

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter just told our photog he was there for more MJ medical files.
UPDATE: Winter has left, but wouldn't comment on whether or not anything was taken from Klein's office.

Dr. Klein's lawyer briefly addressed the press after Winter left, saying a subpoena was served but Winter wasn't looking for documents -- instead he wanted more information about docs the coroner's office had already seized. Dr. Klein's lawyer said they cooperated fully with Winter's requests.

someone from the LADP needs to shut up, and stop leaking stuff out. They are not the brightest people..... might not want to tip people off.
there better be more than murray going down for this. klein needs more than the DEA slapping him on the hands.

This title to this thread really needs to be changed, everyone else has confirmed it's false. And Fox News isn't a reliable source.

after everything Michael did for the world an at the end he was murdered, Its sickening beyond words

True. So sad actually.

:no:

Hope those responsible will be punished!

Well, technically it's not "official" yet. This was a leak from the LAPD and not an official statement. It won't be official until the handcuffs are around Murray's wrists. . . . . . . and even then, there will either be a trial, or a plea-agreement. . . . . .

right you are...Klein did the Larry King thing to cover his azz and Murray is doing the same with the youtube..

Klein sold out Michael the moment he passed.............

Why am i not surprised that this is false!

Note to media...YOU PPL THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!

I hope beyond hope that this will happen. Murray and Kline both need to be behind bars for what they did. People are saying that the video from Murray humanizes him, Not to me it doesn't.. This man took our star and placed him in the heavens. He wasn't ready to go yet. Murray is scum along with Kline. This video proves nothing to me. He walked away from someone that needed constant attention while under this drug. That is something you just do not do. He was late in calling the Emergency medical team, He performed BAD CPR. Something you just do not do as a doctor. This time line is all messed up. He did this on purpose and now hes in to deep to back out. People should not let this man speak until he is told to by a court of law.

FOR ALL THE MEDIA SPIES OUT THERE WHO ARE READING THIS... WE KNOW. WE KNOW THE TRUTH. YOU TWIST IT YOUR OWN WAY TO MAKE THE STORY YOU WANT BUT IN THE END WE FANS KNOW THE TRUTH. I HAVE BEEN ITCHING TO SAY WHATS BEEN ON MY MIND SINCE THIS ALL STARTED. BUT WHAT GOOD WOULD IT DO? MICHAEL TRUSTED THIS MAN TO KEEP HIM FIT AND THIS IS HOW HE DOES IT. MICHAEL IS DEAD AND THERE IS MORE THEN ONE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DEATH. YOU ARE TAKING THIS STORY AND SPINNING IT INTO SOMETHING ITS NOT. MICHAEL WAS IN NEED OF SLEEP AND INSTEAD OF THE DOCTOR GIVING HIM PROPER MEDICATION TO HELP HIM SLEEP HE GIVES HIM SOMETHING THAT DID KILL HIM. YOU TOOK THIS AND RAN WITH IT. CALLING MICHAEL A DRUG ADDICT. MICHAEL DID WHAT HE THOUGHT HE HAD TO TO GET SLEEP. IF YOU WANT TO SEARCH FOR DRUG ADDICTS OPEN YOUR BACK DOOR. THERE IS A SLUE OF THEM FLOATING AROUND IN HOLLYWOOD. I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO RIP TO SHREDS.

is this true? i didnt hear anything on local news services so im assuming this could be false because local media would be covering the story for sure.

is this true? i didnt hear anything on local news services so im assuming this could be false because local media would be covering the story for sure.

we can hope its true. So far the only place i heard it was on Hollywood 411.

I hope this doctor gets placed in a cell with a die hard MJ fan. i hope he gets the ish kicked out of him.

I've checked other MJ forums/fansites and read this very same topic on them. A couple of members from the sites actually did hear it on their local news stations. I think it's a leak... but a leak... will leak to another... and another... keep on leaking, IMO. Hmmph!!

omg :shock:
is this real,or what?sorry because I didn't read posts of other people :(

manslaughter.... for him to be charged with that would be too gentle of a punishment [if he was really charged with that now that is]... i was thinking more like idk murder maybe??

manslaughter.... for him to be charged with that would be too gentle of a punishment [if he was really charged with that now that is]... i was thinking more like idk murder maybe??

yes, i thought that too.

and kleine...i hope he isn't charged with just malpractice...I mean, he was in on the murder too.

I can't believe Michael invited that man over during Christmas time!!! And then have that man sit in his own living room chair!! gives me the chills.

About time
I hope its true

The reason they cant charge a full murder charge
is becuase thay cant prove a motive _ and no jury
would convict on that charge without motive ..

Manslaughter doesnt need a motive
They just need to prove there was gross negligence
in his treatement of the patient under his care which
contibuted or led to his death ..

In CA, Motive isnt required... Murder is commiting the crime with INTENT to kill. Manslaughter is comiting a crime causing a death WITHOUT intent

Elvis' main problem was Colonel Tom Parker who allowed people like Dr. Nick and the Memphis Mafia around. Parker also ran Elvis to death because the "Colonel" had gambling problems. A doped up Elvis would be more willing to do whatever Parker wanted.

Dr Nick and the MM were genuinley trying to get Elvis off. Elvis got his addiction from the army when he was taking drugs to stay awake on watch. Thats why Dr Nick was "Let Off"

Back