Source: Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter

thanks Alex... they my pride and joy. don't know what i'm going to do in the winter when i have to cover them up lol
MJJTATTOOS006-1-2-1.jpg

We need to take control of this situation. We are the ones that love Michael and know what :angel: and who he is. You will not tell us just anything and think we will just believe it.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

They have really underestimated the love we have for Michael, our shitty. And they underestimated Michael. They thought he was so naive, but what the fail to understand is the power of love. And Michael gave it in abundance. They could never see where his true power lay. Why do we all love Michael soooo much? Think about it. Through his love for us (an unconditional love) he helped the ones that needed help, he inspired the ones that needed inspiration, he saved the ones that needed saving, he and helped those whom where lost find themselves. Really, I have read so many testimonials that tell how Michael literally saved them. Me, he has transformed. I now know what my purpose is in life, and through the grace of God I will fulfill my purpose. I owe Michael so much and I am positive a lot of you feel the same way. The love he gave us is so powerful. It is the type of love that God wants all of us to give. And we know it, that's why Michael's connection with us is so strong. The evil people that took Michael away from us can't even begin to comprehend it. And this is why we are so powerful and we have to channel that love that Michael gave us toward one central objective. That is, to not let these Murders get away with this. I know these people will have to stand before God and explain why they did what they did.

But, just one time I want to see justice served here on earth as well. :pray:

Michael deserves this from us. He gave us so much. These people took things to a whole other level and Now it is time we get on their level. They are playing for keeps. Michael is gone and he will NEVER come back. This is a reality.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74045

Back