Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Rumourd Jackson Tour, p.29]

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

Andrew is too much like Paul Potts! No way would anyone vote for opera again.

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

George Sampson is next

ooooh George Sampson is next, this should be interesting!!

/sigh

I dislike it when people say something like "If I lose this... END OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"

Why is he doing the same act?

"It will save my life" - please:puke:

Wunder is Signature will do the same performance they did in da semis??

I hope not... The other acts so far up to this one were different.

Surely they will do something better, to quote Suleman "We keep surprising you!"

They better...

I'm singing in the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!

he did the same performance again?

Piers callin MJ n JT great dancers :)

yes, it was the SINGIN' IN THE RAIN performance from the semi's

/sigh

I really didn't like seeing it again, same old same old.

I hope not... The other acts so far up to this one were different.

Surely they will do something better, to quote Suleman "We keep surprising you!"

They better...
if they do do thriller again, Suleman should beat this kid easily cos there Thriller was better then anything I've seen thusfar

if they do do thriller again, Suleman should beat this kid easily cos there Thriller was better then anything I've seen thusfar

Indeed, I am sure that the Thriller performance would kick butt again.

But, I know for sure they will not do the same act.

faryl smith on now

Last edited:

Faryl Smith is next

i hope they dont! i think thats what might kill their chances (doing the same thing)

smith is better then sob story andrew lol

They need to do a new routine, if they do a repeat they cud balls it all up i think

yet another one repeating a performance, although I perfer her voice to Andrew Johnson

Hate that girl Farly!!! She lives near me and is a complete bully n ***** at her school

i hope they dont! i think thats what might kill their chances (doing the same thing)

Suleman is really good but there is no way he will win it, Faryl Smith and that group who went through last night are in a different league to everyone else in this competition.

I am hoping they do Smooth Criminal, which would be the most awesome act ever.

Well... It will be if they do the lean.

Lean = Automatic win

agree?

Suleman is really good but there is no way he will win it, Faryl Smith and that group who went through last night are in a different league to everyone else in this competition.
they dont have the charisma that signature have though, and thats key in my opinion because signature and waaaay more entertaining then any of these lot and thats what the show is about, entertainment....

Is that Smith girl only 12 years old? She looks about 18!

I am hoping they do Smooth Criminal, which would be the most awesome act ever.

Well... It will be if they do the lean.

Lean = Automatic win

agree?
could be, I'm not sure if I was so kean on his smooth criminal performances that I've seen on youtube though

but who knows

:ph34r:
Hate that girl Farly!!! She lives near me and is a complete bully n ***** at her school
:eek: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I am almost 100% positive it wont be Thriller performance, they had pretty much a whole week to come up with something new.

Hopefully, they would of :)

Back