Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Rumourd Jackson Tour, p.29]

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

I am almost 100% positive it wont be Thriller performance, they had pretty much a whole week to come up with something new.

Hopefully, they would of :)
or they could of had been sitting on their ass getting fat

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

they dont have the charisma that signature have though, and thats key in my opinion because signature and waaaay more entertaining then any of these lot and thats what the show is about, entertainment....

Please, they have raw talent and the public will realise that, if they are not the top 2 I would be very surprised btw has that group from last night played yet> as I have only just switched on. Saying that the young dancer could easily make it as well.

Last edited:

I think the obvious one is BEAT IT as they are already have the "mock" fight thing as part of their routine, so it just fits in perfectly with the origional choreography of BEAT IT. and it follows their them, Billie Jean for the auditions, Thriller in the semi's......

The violin girls are next.

Please, they have raw talent and the public will realise that, if they are not the top 2 I would be very surprised btw has that group from last night played yet> as I have only just switched on. Saying that the young dancer could easily make it as well.
Smith has raw talent but shes boring, Signature can make people go :wild: in a way these other acts cant

the girl was very good.

Are the violin girls performing the same act?

The blonde in the middle on the left = SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIT! lol

hey guys the classical act are act NINE, SIGNATURE are the next and final act, get ready to vote!!

have to admit, i do like these violin girls

No... It is definately not the same performance.

:lol:

we're on the same page :cheers:
yeah lol, lemme guess U finding the voilins boring too? :p

i like them very much too.

i like dogs + violins + 12 year old girls

Signature next :p

lmao constipation killer!

ok this is it, if they can pull it off again (and I'l be surprised if they do)

then they can take this

Escala different league, that is what I want to see.

Hate that girl Farly!!! She lives near me and is a complete bully n ***** at her school

andrew johnston better keep away from her then, innit :ph34r:

Escala different league, that is what I want to see.
if I had trouble sleeping

Cmon Signature!!!! F***in Own That Stage!

"top birds"

andrew johnston better keep away from her then, innit :ph34r:
leave andrew alone, dont you see WHAT THIS COMPETITION MEANS TO HIM :cry:

ok here we go....... SIGNATURE

Here goes :wild:

PS Escala are amazing :eek:

Last edited:
Back