Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Rumourd Jackson Tour, p.29]

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

lol its allways the one with the story, its the same with X-factor

I know! And it would also be fun to see Prince Charles watching Signature instead of the same old singers. I can imagine Prince Charles trying to moonwalk down the corridors of Buckingham Palace!

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

That dog is amazin! lol

Dog is the best one so far!!!

The dog act is ok but if you've seen it once, you've seen it 100 times.

i want the dog to win this
vote kate and jin

bet anything, Signature and George Sampson will be the last 2 acts to perform!!

They mentioned Michael!:wild:

I know! And it would also be fun to see Prince Charles watching Signature instead of the same old singers. I can imagine Prince Charles trying to moonwalk down the corridors of Buckingham Palace!
the ones who say "my life depends on this :cry: " REALLLY dont get any sympathy from me.....-_-

wonder do they know Katherine, his mother is watching!!

there was a little mj mention there, lol.

Last edited:

Katherine Jackson is watching?

yes Mo posted a message from Sulaman a few pages back, Sulaman got a message from Matt Fiddes to say the Jacksons will be watching the show in Devon.

Nememsis the street dance act just performed

4 down, 6 to go *gulp*

yeah they wont win lol

yeah they wont win lol

:lol:

Am I horrible to laugh at their misfortune?

I don't think nemesis, john lennon or cheeky monkeys will win so far.

maybe the dog?

Last edited:

I wonder what they will do though, I reckon signature were smart last time and knew what htey had to do to own the place, if they can put on a performance as good as last time then they got it

anything less = probably get some negativity in the feedback which could make them lose

but who knows, I've guess what they might do lol

I wonder what they will do though, I reckon signature were smart last time and knew what htey had to do to own the place, if they can put on a performance as good as last time then they got it

anything less = probably get some negativity in the feedback which could make them lose

but who knows, I've guess what they might do lol

I'm thinking something related to Smooth Criminal or Dangerous.

:lol:

Am I horrible to laugh at their misfortune?

I don't think nemesis, john lennon or cheeky monkeys will win so far.

maybe the dog?
nope lol, that john Lennon performance was just horrible the guy was smileing :-\ its not a smiley song STOP EFFING SMILING!!! :angry: :ph34r:

the dog was better

STRIKE, the martial arts duo are next

anything for MJ is cool :)

I'm thinking something related to Smooth Criminal or Dangerous.
I think it could also be beat it, they way you make me feel/the girl is mine, and what u said

strike's other performance was better, with all the sound effects...todays wasn't as good to me. yay!

Last edited:

yeah I agree, looking at the acts objectively for a minute, none of the acts so far have made me go "omg, thats amazing"!!

Andrew Johnston, the choirboy is next

its Andrew the sob story, he might win it (cos the public are suckers for sobby singers)

andrew puts me to sleep, it's more about bullying than the actual act.

glad signature are near the end!

andrew puts me to sleep, it's more about bullying than the actual act.

glad signature are near the end!
the best for last, they have charisma, it will only take them one more great performance and they got it

I feel the for the kid...

But meh...

If this is anything like the weeks semi-finals then Signature are going to win.

Proof:

Every act that has gone last so far as gone through.

Signature are performing last and so shall win, I can say that they deserve to win no matter what :)

However, they could of put Signature last because they have the biggest surprise :p

Last edited:
Back