Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Rumourd Jackson Tour, p.29]

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Thriller 25 Rises in UK Charts, p.26]

Hes such a good impersonator but still way way way way way worse the Michael : )

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Thriller 25 Rises in UK Charts, p.26]

5276560fccf167d11e7883apt4.jpg

4 June 2008
BGT's dance act 'Signature' to be face of Virgin's Bollywood TV

Britain's Got Talent runners up Signature have been offered a six-figure deal to be the face of Virgin Media.

Dancers Suleman Mizra, 29, and Madhu Singh, 34, are set to front Virgin's forthcoming "Bollywood on Demand" TV service.

It's the first big-money offer for any of the show's contestants.

The pair's Jackson-themed act was one of the running highlights of the series and praised by all three of the judges.

James Kydd, managing director of marketing at Virgin Media, is optimistic that a deal will be signed soon. He told the Mirror: "Getting Signature on-board could be the perfect way for new audiences to find out more about Bollywood."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/200...-be-face-of-virgin-s-bolly-tv-89520-20594218/

:cool:

Last edited:

5276560fccf167d11e7883apt4.jpg

4 June 2008
BGT's dance act 'Signature' to be face of Virgin's Bollywood TV

Britain's Got Talent runners up Signature have been offered a six-figure deal to be the face of Virgin Media.

Dancers Suleman Mizra, 29, and Madhu Singh, 34, are set to front Virgin's forthcoming "Bollywood on Demand" TV service.

It's the first big-money offer for any of the show's contestants.

The pair's Jackson-themed act was one of the running highlights of the series and praised by all three of the judges.

James Kydd, managing director of marketing at Virgin Media, is optimistic that a deal will be signed soon. He told the Mirror: "Getting Signature on-board could be the perfect way for new audiences to find out more about Bollywood."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/200...-be-face-of-virgin-s-bolly-tv-89520-20594218/

:cool:

good on them, i wish them all the luck. it will be great to see their faces everywhere.

New YouTube Bulletin from Suleman:

Hi

This is Suleman Mirza from 'SIGNATURE'. I would like to extend my deepest and sincerest gratitude and love to all those who have supported me and 'SIGNATURE' in 'Britain's Got talent 2008' and supported my dance productions.

I am humbled and deeply touched by all the beautiful and kind messages you have left me. Sorry, I am unable to answer most of them but i do read as many as I can.

There is much more to come from me Suleman Mirza and Signature. Please refer to this my Official YouTube Page for updates.

Kind regards,

Suleman Mirza

Last edited:
Re: Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Message from Suleman, p.26]

^^^"There is much more to come from me..." it seems I've heard this sentence before... :)

Re: Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Message from Suleman, p.26]

good luck again 'Signature' its all looking good for you guys with this 6 figure deal.

so, how many times did mj fans vote for 'Signature'?. I voted 4 times for them to win.

btw i left two supportive comments 2 days ago on Suleman's youtube site soon after when Suleman posted his message. yesterday i noticed that both of my comments were gone. did this happen to anyone else here?

Last edited:

8 June 2008
Dancing Duo Join Jackson

Britain's Got Talent runners-up Signature will join the REAL king of pop on his comeback tour.

The Bollywood duo have been invited to share the bill with Michael Jackson at a series of UK concerts.

The offer came after Suleman Mirza, 29, and Madhu Singh, 34, got through to the show's final.

The multi-million pound tour is scheduled for 10 dates, taking in London's O2 Arena, Europe and Las Vegas. A source close to the show said: "All the finalists have been flooded with offers for gigs totalling millions of pounds.

"But this would be far and away the biggest booking any of the acts on the show have landed so far.

"They had a conference call led by Michael's brother Jermaine during the show and he asked them to join Michael."

Trainee lawyer Suleman and PC World salesman Madhu dazzled with their J*acko-style dance-offs.

Source: People

Last edited:

8 June 2008
Dancing Duo Join Jackson

Britain's Got Talent runners-up Signature will join the REAL king of pop on his comeback tour.

The Bollywood duo have been invited to share the bill with Michael Jackson at a series of UK concerts.

The offer came after Suleman Mirza, 29, and Madhu Singh, 34, got through to the show's final.

The multi-million pound tour is scheduled for 10 dates, taking in London's O2 Arena, Europe and Las Vegas. A source close to the show said: "All the finalists have been flooded with offers for gigs totalling millions of pounds.

"But this would be far and away the biggest booking any of the acts on the show have landed so far.

"They had a conference call led by Michael's brother Jermaine during the show and he asked them to join Michael."

Trainee lawyer Suleman and PC World salesman Madhu dazzled with their J*acko-style dance-offs.

If that is true. sweeet

8 June 2008
Dancing Duo Join Jackson

i hope this is true, i can imagine michael being interested, after all in the phonecall that suleman received from the jacksons bodyguard he said michael was a big fan and would call them soon.

other thing is that an act like 'signature' is similar to Shobhana, Prabhu Deva and their troupe of dancers who performed the indian music 'Ekam Satyam' (by A. R. Rahman) at MJ's 'Michael Jackson and Friends' concert in munich 1999, i can imagine michael being a fan of 'signature' too.

great news

btw 'Ekam Satyam' is set to music by A. R. Rahman

Last edited:
Mo_Rizwan, since u have sometype of tie to Suleman Mirza..

TRY TO FIND OUT!!

digg somethin' out that guy... ha ha!!

trick him into telling you or something.. :)

Mo_Rizwan, since u have sometype of tie to Suleman Mirza..

TRY TO FIND OUT!!

digg somethin' out that guy... ha ha!!

trick him into telling you or something.. :)
I can try, but I've never succeeded :lol:

Back