Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Rumourd Jackson Tour, p.29]

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Thriller 25 Rises in UK Charts, p.26]

Hey guys.. signature were on GMTV this morning...they performed again and talked a bit about how the kids wanted to learn the moonwalk off them. Fiona Philips asked if it was true that the jacksons had contacted them to wish them luck and suleman said it was true. One of their security told him that Katherine and Jackie were fans and were going to vote for them. He was also told that MJ had seen it and he would contact him soon, but Suleman said he wasn't sure how true that was!

They seemed much more relaxed in their performance..o and Fiona was squealing excitedly about the possibility of them touring with MJ lol..that woman is such a fan, even if she likes to bad mouth him half the time!

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Thriller 25 Rises in UK Charts, p.26]

Hey guys.. signature were on GMTV this morning...they performed again and talked a bit about how the kids wanted to learn the moonwalk off them. Fiona Philips asked if it was true that the jacksons had contacted them to wish them luck and suleman said it was true. One of their security told him that Katherine and Jackie were fans and were going to vote for them. He was also told that MJ had seen it and he would contact him soon, but Suleman said he wasn't sure how true that was!

They seemed much more relaxed in their performance..o and Fiona was squealing excitedly about the possibility of them touring with MJ lol..that woman is such a fan, even if she likes to bad mouth him half the time!

THAT is a great NEWS!!!:wild: Is there anyway that any1 can upload it???:cheeky: I wanna see it sooo bad...lol Tnx for the info!!!:D

Lol maybe Mike will contact them for their talent but also for the boost that they gave in the UK chart.

Ok I think i made a mistake in the above post..what i meant was Fiona was just saying 'imagine if you guys were to tour with Michael etc' that's what she was excited over..I didn't mean it was actually going to happen! Sorry about any confusion..and I cant upload it becuase i didnt record it unfortunately..maybe someone else can? xxx

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!!

r1logobb4.gif

Thriller 25th Anniversary Edition rises 31 places on the UK Albums Chart this week to #42.

I guess we all know who to thank for that :cool:

31 places waouw !!!

2 June 2008
Jacksons’ Good Luck Message To ‘Signature’

THE Jacksons phoned double act Signature before the finals of ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent to wish them luck.

Suleman Mirza and Madhu Singh revealed on GMTV today that the phone call came out of the blue.

"I couldn't believe it. It happened about an hour or two before the show. I got a call from the security manager saying, 'Hi, I'm here with the Jackson family - Michael's mother and the two brothers are here - I think it 's Jackie and Tito - they're sitting down, they wish you all the best and they'll be voting for you.'

And then I got a call back on Sunday saying that apparently Michael's aware of our act and he's a big fan and he'll be contacting us soon. I don't know if that's quite true, but we'll see what happens."

Source: Coventry Telegraph

Last edited:

is there a video clip?

is there a video clip?

i've been looking for the GMTV video as well, can't find it.

i hope that its true that michael will call them, they deserve it, they'll probably get to meet michael too i guess.

I think sulleman may already have met michael, he is usually outside mikes hotel dancing around, when mj is in london.

I have video clips of him from the sony demo

I think sulleman may already have met michael, he is usually outside mikes hotel dancing around, when mj is in london.

I have video clips of him from the sony demo

yes i know, i remember speaking to him too outside michael's hotel too, and i remeber that he did meet michael at the WMA 2006.

2 June 2008
Jacksons’ Good Luck Message To ‘Signature’

THE Jacksons phoned double act Signature before the finals of ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent to wish them luck.

Suleman Mirza and Madhu Singh revealed on GMTV today that the phone call came out of the blue.
"I couldn't believe it. It happened about an hour or two before the show. I got a call from the security manager saying, 'Hi, I'm here with the Jackson family - Michael's mother and the two brothers are here - I think it 's Jackie and Tito - they're sitting down, they wish you all the best and they'll be voting for you.'

And then I got a call back on Sunday saying that apparently Michael's aware of our act and he's a big fan and he'll be contacting us soon. I don't know if that's quite true, but we'll see what happens."
Source: Coventry Telegraph

Oh that is Awesome :)
I hope he does contact them

*cough*READ*cough* THE*cough* THREAD TITLE*COUGH*

I have such a bad coughing problem today :(

............here catch....... ((((((throws some throat lozages across cyberspace)))))))

hope your feeling better soon

:hysterical::cheeky:

What I love most about this is the free publicity MJ is getting out of it.. :)

brings light hearted fun surrounding MJ, his music, and dance..

It's just positive, with no negitivity around it..

believe me this will open some teenie bopers mind to Mike..

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

^ :hysterical:

thanks, oh poo filled 1 :eviltongue:

Mo Rizwan, since you're friends with Suleman, could you possibly ask him to put the GMTV performance on his channel on youtube so that everyone can see it. GMTV's site will probably remove it in a few days. I still can't get over the difference between that performance and the one they did on the final. Suleman is so much more relaxed and controlled in the GMTV one and the camera angle is fantastic, much better than the silly camera man on the final, filming the judges instead and focusing elsewhere during the moonwalk! The cameraman should have been sacked lol. The GMTV one is great! My favourite of all of their performances so far. It was perfect. At times, you can even forget that its not MJ!

the performance was not bad ! in my opinion a little bit hectic, but entertaining to watch

yes i know, i remember speaking to him too outside michael's hotel too, and i remeber that he did meet michael at the WMA 2006.

That's what I read as well... Apparently Suleman also "performed for" Michael at the 2006 WMA... http://www.youtube.com/user/SulemanInfo

Oh, and just to mention for the sake of it, Suleman's Youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/user/SulemanInfo) is This Weeks #61 Most Viewed channel from the UK! :D

Mo Rizwan, since you're friends with Suleman, could you possibly ask him to put the GMTV performance on his channel on youtube so that everyone can see it. GMTV's site will probably remove it in a few days....
....which is why he might decide not to risk it being on youtube.

You can watch the performance on GMTV's website:
http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=24657&iframe=roo&channel=GMTV%20Highlights&clipid=1441_gmtv_1986

Last edited:

The Performance was really awesome!

Back