Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Rumourd Jackson Tour, p.29]

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

its cos signatures asian.....

In this day and age i wouldnt be suprised, but its not that this time. Its more because he was young and he has a story of a struggle

Peace

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

gutted siganture didnt win, i voted for them btw
but george deserved it he is an amazing dancer!

Omg im sooo heart broken they didn't win! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I sooo hope they come back next year!! God PLEASE!

Maybe we can get a message from them?!?

They should be part of the BGT tour (http://talent.itv.com/liveTour/) along with Kate and Gin and the other Finalists

aye im thinking of goin

i just heard michaels gonna be in the uk in barnstaple one of last years contestants just said so wonder if its true

aye im thinking of goin

i just heard michaels gonna be in the uk in barnstaple one of last years contestants just said so wonder if its true

If Michael goes to that I will eat crow pie lol

yeah I just heard it too... wheats this "welcome to england Jacksons concert" he was talking about?

yeah I just heard it too... wheats this "welcome to england Jacksons concert" he was talking about?

When the Jacksons reality show hits tv screens you will see. If he goes the press will have a field day.

Also it is not a Jacksons concert it is a fan party celebrating the Jacksons arrival in Devon.

Last edited:

Some of the filming is very annoying on this. That dance group Flava, I couldn't even see what was good about them because the fricken camera man was thinking he was making a music video and was more concerned about showing the audience than the dance group. They showed very little of what the group could actually do, which annoyed me. They also did that a bit with Signature but not so bad. I loved what I saw of George. (I am watching it all on youtube) Signature has so much going for them though.

wheats this "welcome to england Jacksons concert" he was talking about?
they mean the party next week? otherwise waht cause nothing has been anounced etc. all seems really tacky

they mean the party next week? otherwise waht cause nothing has been anounced etc. all seems really tacky

Yes that is the event he was talking about......I agree with your last 4 words on that event.

i cant beleive they did not win but ahh well, i love you guys!

cheers gooner

how did they not win???? they were the best! argggh

how did they not win???? they were the best! argggh

Maybe because I voted for George . . . :unsure: Twice :hysterical:

I really liked Signature, and I would have been happy for them to win, but I thought George was phenomenal. Watched his semi-final performance again on Youtube earlier today, few hours before the final, and it sent shivers down my spine. Would have liked to have seen something different for the final, but at least he did a routine people already loved.

I believe he actually did want to do a different routine, though, because on Britain's Got More Talent on Friday night, they showed clips of everyone's rehearsals for the final, and George was just dancing without music. The presenter said this was because they were mixing two tracks together for his performance and it wasn't ready yet. Not ready the night before the final! So it seems they didn't get the music ready in time, so he had to do Singing in the Rain again.

Hope we see more of Signature, anyway, too. They seem like great guys and great entertainment. It was a tough choice at the end.

A show on the same channel last year who did a phone vote too . .

They were FINED over a million because they forged phone results and ignored them to choose the WINNER THEY WANTED lol

thats what all the shows do. i know for 100% fact that is what so u think u can dance australia did. i know people in production on that one. definately rigged by the producers. wouldnt surprise me if ALL these shows are.

Signature Got Robbed!!!

They put on GREAT Performances
I wish they would have won it would have been a blessing for them and
the MJ kingdom to have them win the Finals_ But Im proud they Made it
to the Finals and came in 2nd ...

I am very ticked that someone was in this thread :(
trying to sabatoge our VOTES by placing the wrong
number - That is VERY sad ... and I dont know why
a fan not would NOT Want have an MJ act win the finals
That very questionable ... It would have been Great publicity
for MJ Thriller 25 and something for all of us to Celebrate

non the Less They did make it to the finals and placed second :punk:

thread cleaned, try to remember your manners when addressing other members :flowers: Thankyou ;)

I'm proud of them, but people are suckers for cute kids.

They did great, well done boys

Having acts on these kinda shows talking about their hard lives and how they struggle and how winning is soooooooooooooooooooooo important to save them should just be illegal.

Having acts on these kinda shows talking about their hard lives and how they struggle and how winning is soooooooooooooooooooooo important to save them should just be illegal.
I agree, they should force them into doing aligator wrestling

They did themselves proud, but there were some other quality acts there as well. It is not the winning, it is the taking part that counts

'Dance version of Rocky' George Sampson is crowned winner of Britain's Got Talent

By Paul Revoir and Sara Mccorquodale
Last updated at 2:08 AM on 01st June 2008

There were 50,000 auditions and millions of votes, lots of laughter and plenty of tears.

But after weeks of deliberation the public have decided that break-dancing youngster George Sampson has got the most talent.

After announcing the public's favourite three - George along with Andrew Johnston and duo Signature - presenters Ant and Dec revealed to a tense audience the 14-year-old had triumphed.

Struggling to believe his victory, the teenager held his head in his hands and couldn't stop saying thankyou.

He added in a message to those who voted for him: 'You've changed my life and I couldn't ask for anything else.'

Judge Simon Cowell held up his glass to George and replied for the nation saying: 'You are the dance version of Rocky - you battled your way to the top, congratulations.'

While Signature handled their defeat without much emotion, favourite Andrew Johnston found it difficult to hold back tears when he was announced as third runner-up.

After shaking hands with Ant and Dec, the 13-year-old made a sharp exit side-stage.

This was the second time teenager George had tried to impress judges after being knocked out the preliminary stages last year.

more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...t-Talent-set-make-child-star-millionaire.html

http://talent.itv.com/

Could this be Britain's signature? Dance act Signature bring down the house again with their classic routine
People were skeptical when they first appeared on stage, but look where they are now! Signature return to close the show with their unforgettable dance routine!

CLICK FOR THE VIDEO from the website

Hm, well, just because I'm an MJ fan, there's nothing questionable about my wanting George Sampson to win. Signature are not Michael Jackson, after all, and I won't vote for an act like that just to promote MJ. Personally, I was more impressed by George - and it has nothing to do with him being a kid, either :)

As I said before, though, it was a tough choice - even though they are both dance acts, they are quite different, with different goals - and I would have been happy if Signature had won; they are a great, fun act and great guys; but George tipped the balance for me with his raw talent and a fantastic routine.

Actually, I wish George, Signature and Escala could have all won it!

Signature should have won it.
That kid didn't impress me at all.

Back