Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Rumourd Jackson Tour, p.29]

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

The winner is George Sampson

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

Second The Best In My Opinion

Signature have came 2nd!:(

samspson won it

oh nooooooooo

2ND IS GOOD!!! The final was just OK!! 2nd is amazing

This is a fix! He should never have been allowed a second chance!

2ND IS GOOD!!! The final was just OK!! 2nd is amazing
no that was bullshit, Sampson was nuffin special

Did anyone see the OFFCOM message at the start of the show . . LOL

What did it say?

A show on the same channel last year who did a phone vote too . .

They were FINED over a million because they forged phone results and ignored them to choose the WINNER THEY WANTED lol

Oh no!! they had to change that Billie Jean banghra!!! they had already do it.. sulema must had to change coreography!!

They were FINED over a million because they forged phone results and ignored them to choose the WINNER THEY WANTED lol
well this has ruined my day

When it come down to the last 2 no matter who won they would have deserved it. I think George just shaded it, his peformance was great.

Unlucky to Signature, they was a very good 2nd.

Maybe that's whats happened here. Shame on the people in this thread who were giving the wrong number!

Maybe that's whats happened here. Shame on the people in this thread who were giving the wrong number!

Are you people really that serious? sort it out!

hahaha, wheres the dog lover gone?

RACISM!!!!!!!

*walks out of thread*

Well Done to George, he was more 'commercial' a young kid with a sob story . . doing it for his mum etc

Are you people really that serious? sort it out!

They intentionally gave the wrong number to sabotage Signature! They wanted us to vote for the dog!

They intentionally gave the wrong number to sabotage Signature! They wanted us to vote for the dog!

I know I saw that, but lets be honest that is not going to really effect the result.

Well Done to George, he was more 'commercial' a young kid with a sob story . . doing it for his mum etc

why didn't signature come in with a sob story :(

they should've come in with one about tom sneddon bullying them for impersonating mj :scratch:

Last edited:

Don't be ridiculous. I never gave the wrong number, as I always said vote for the dog with it and never claimed it was for Signature.

WOOFWOOF

Last edited:

How much do you want to bet that in tommorrow's newspaper it mentions a 'brave' George?

Don't be ridiculous. I never gave the wrong number, as I always said vote for the dog with it and never claimed it was for Signature

But this is a Signature support thread, not a dog support thread.

Back