Signature on 'Britain's Got Talent' - 2nd Place!!!!! [Rumourd Jackson Tour, p.29]

Re: Michael Jackson Tribute LIVE On UK TV - Monday 26th May 2008 9:00PM

Good luck for tonight :wild:

yep everyone, tonights the big night. 'Signature' can win 'Britain's Got Talent', and we can all make it happen. I suggest that we should all vote as many times as possible. I will need to pop out quickly to use a public phone to vote tonight because my mobile phone is not working now.

Does anyone know around what time 'Signature' will perform tonight? I want to get home early so that I don't miss them.

good luck to Suleman and Madhu, they deserve to win and are a positive example for society, Michael Jackson and Bhangra music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Britain's Got Talent - The Final

Broadcast Info: Saturday 31 May 08, 18:50 (100 mins)

Channels: Channel
ITV1 London
Scottish
Ulster
ITV1 Anglia
ITV1 Border
ITV1 Carlton Central
ITV1 Carlton West Country
ITV1 Granada
ITV1 Wales
ITV1 West of England
ITV1 Meridian
ITV1 Tyne Tees Television
ITV1 Yorkshire

Programme Type: Entertainment

Description: After a week of highs and lows in the semi-final rounds, ten acts have made it through to the final of this year's competition. Each act performs one last routine for judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan, before the public gets to vote for the overall winner of Britain's Got Talent 2008

Technical Aspects: Widescreen

Subtitled
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Britain's Got More Talent - The Final

Broadcast Info: Saturday 31 May 08, 20:30 (60 mins)

Channels: ITV2

Description: As the tension mounts, Stephen Mulhern presents live from backstage with the judges, Ant and Dec and a celebrity panel, as tonight's performances are put under the More Talent microscope. Plus, Alphabeat perform live, and see how the finalists are feeling backstage

Technical Aspects: Subtitled
Exclusive to ITV2
Stereo
New
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Britain's Got Talent - The Final Result

Broadcast Info: Saturday 31 May 08, 21:30 (30 mins)

Channels: Channel
ITV1 London
Scottish
Ulster
ITV1 Anglia
ITV1 Border
ITV1 Carlton Central
ITV1 Carlton West Country
ITV1 Granada
ITV1 Wales
ITV1 West of England
ITV1 Meridian
ITV1 Tyne Tees Television
ITV1 Yorkshire

Description: It's decision time for the ten finalists of this year's competition, as Ant and Dec announce which act has won the huge cash prize and a slot in the Royal Variety Performance

Technical Aspects: Widescreen
Subtitled
Last in series
Stereo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Britain's Got More Talent - The Final Results

Broadcast Info: Saturday 31 May 08, 22:00 (60 mins)

Channels: ITV2

Description: Stephen Mulhern is first on the scene as the winner of Britain's Got Talent is announced. Featuring reactions from the judges, Ant and Dec and some very special guests

Technical Aspects: Subtitled

Exclusive to ITV2
Stereo
New

Last edited:

can someone upload the thriller remix
The Thriller Mix is an Exclusive Mix that was created by 'Signature'

I don't think they would want to share it :)
Nah, what are you talking about?

You can download it for free on tigerstyle's myspace page:

www.myspace.com/tigerstyleonline
That's not Signature's version....that was quickly put together by 'Tigerstyle' after the show

Last edited:

That's not Signature's version....that was quickly put together by 'Tigerstyle' after the show

Hmm, it sounds smiliar anyway. I guess that's the best we can get to a good mp3 quality version...

Just got off the phone from Suleman. Apparently, he recieved a Text Message from Matt Fiddes saying that Tito, Katherine and Jermaine will be watching tonight and wishing him Best of Luck.

Also, he mentioned that one of the other dancers (George Sampson - who's one of the favourites to win) might be performing to Justin Timberlake tonight.

So it'll be Michael Vs. Justin

Britain's Got Talent LIVE Final - 6:50PM, ITV1 - PLEASE VOTE!!!

:cool:

Last edited:
Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

I saw the Justin wannabe's performance, he shouldnt be beating Suleman, especially if signature up their game again (which I'l be surprised if they do) he isnt as good as Suleman so Signature to win ^_^

Re: Suleman Mirza on 'Britain's Got Talent' LIVE Final - Saturday 31st May 2008, 6:50PM, ITV1 (UK)

wish i could get ITV

I'm afraid to say they have stiff competition, because those girls playing the violin last night were
phenominal

That little boy dancing was amazing, he was only little don't be so hard on him, at least he's not on the streets stabbing people

How many are in the final ??

Hope signature are not performing first just because in my opinion the first act of something is always forgotten, or people miss it because they forget to turn the channel over. I was just wondering if they were going to be the first act to perform because they were the first act to get through to the semi finals. Anyway I'm definitely going to vote.

And if anyone is online at the same time as watching the performance could they quickly upload the number to call and from when you can call it for example if you have to watch all the performances before you can vote. Just on monday when i tried to vote for signature i put the no. into my phone then someone rang me so i lost the no. and had to do a mad dash onto the forum lol -know forum members wouldn't let me down lol

Last edited:

Does anyone know how can i see that channel on internet?

Do you know the specific link?

That little boy dancing was amazing, he was only little don't be so hard on him, at least he's not on the streets stabbing people
so? there are alot of people not stabbing people, I'm not gonna give them credit for it cos thats how they should be acting in the first place, to me he was just another dancer, he shouldnt win.

I realized that just people who are living in UK can watch the show online, anyway i'll try using a Proxy.

no I don't believe it works outside, I checked the site, there are mentioned only service areas within the UK. What a pity :(

Do you know the specific link?

That is the link. It's right there on the right hand-side of the webpage, BGT will air on ITV1.

I realized that just people who are living in UK can watch the show online, anyway i'll try using a Proxy.

I didn't think it would.

I hope they win! But I've heard that these shows are sometimes rigged. Signature are the only act that has raw talent - everybody else has got some sob story.

Whos been on upto now??

I hope they win! But I've heard that these shows are sometimes rigged. Signature are the only act that has raw talent - everybody else has got some sob story.
lol its allways the one with the story, its the same with X-factor

they didint past first .. good news!!

Next up is the dog act, Kate and Jin

Back