press conference coming up on CNN

Anyone who thought that maybe Joe Jackson wasn't as bad as protrayed by people now know that he was.

Once again, let me tell you. The black culture is a celebrating type. We don't cry all over the place. We smile, laugh, and crack jokes, and try to see happiness. Joe is a very weird guy, and I don't think any of us will ever understand him.

But I still think when he said "I saw him a week ago, he was alive then," he meant that Michael was healthy and energetic, not frail and "dead-looking" like people claim he was. I dont know...

I think most people on this forum are just blindly attacking Joe because they want him to act a certain way and do what THEY would do in this situation. Joe isn't a normal guy like us.

If this is what Michael came home too, that's just too much. His son was meeting with presidents and being nominated for nobel prizes, but it wasn't enough. I hope he's getting some well deserved rest.

I don't see what was wrong about that..

He was just saying about how he was asked about the label last night, and was trying to clear up the controversy.

It was nice to hear him talk more about Michael though, and hear that he was proud of him.

I am SO SO SO MAD right now!!!!! I can't even believe that bastard and Michael are related!

I don't care what anyone says, that's not a guy who puts on a strong behaviour. He just DOESN'T KNOW how to behave!!!!!!

And I can't believe what he said, that "the kids are happy cause they're around other kids, they never got to play with kids their age." WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!? We have PICTURES of them playing with other kids!!!! We know they lead a normal life! How can he denigrate Michael in such a manner?!?!!

God, help me control this anger cause I'm about to burst!!!!

He was just saying about how he was asked about the label last night, and was trying to clear up the controversy.

It was nice to hear him talk more about Michael though, and hear that he was proud of him.

Can someone tell me what was said. At work.:angel:

Bloody hell, a part of me wants to think "oh people deal with grief in different ways" but then another part thinks what the hell was that.

His son is dead and all he can do is promote, then laugh and that last comment i won't even go there.. It makes me so sad to see this, SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR SON JOE

But I still think when he said "I saw him a week ago, he was alive then," he meant that Michael was healthy and energetic, not frail and "dead-looking" like people claim he was. I dont know...

I got that impression too. I also thought that his 'plug' was just badly projected.... I thought they said something about getting kids off the streets & giving them the chance to record old Jacksons records... like a charitable thing that Michael would have approved of (but I could have got it completely wrong)!

Joe is a bastard.......man this whole thing is wrong, Al sharpton is also an ass, you can see they planned the whole conference!! this is a shame.....

No hes not, you have mis interpreted what he was saying. He was explaining that he was asked about what he was doing last night, to shut up those who were saying he just cares about himself and were upset he was talking about his record company so soon after Michaels death.
I agree. Honestly, I was thinking about this, and we all know that Joe has always been, well, he hasn't been the one to show emotion.Did you guys really expect him to come out and start bawling? I'm SURE that he is 100% sad about his son's death, but people grieve differently. Besides, we weren't around to see his initial reaction.
The night of my grandfather's funeral my whole family went bowling and there was alot of laughter. That's how they deal with things. I've been crying since thursday, but I'm not mad at Joe! I don't understand how we think we can tell Joe that he isn't sad enough. It's his son, and I bet he's sad- but that's him and how he deals with things.

what did he say at the end?
and no neverland burial!?? how could they, michael loved that place. they're gonna sell it arent they

I guess if it says in his will then he should be buried there, but you guys keep forgetting that Michael didn't return to Neverland after the trial for a reason! I think it was one of the most beautiful places i've ever seen, and MJ loooved it- but if he didn't want to be buried there, then I understand

once again, let me tell you. The black culture is a celebrating type. We don't cry all over the place. We smile, laugh, and crack jokes, and try to see happiness. Joe is a very weird guy, and i don't think any of us will ever understand him.

But i still think when he said "i saw him a week ago, he was alive then," he meant that michael was healthy and energetic, not frail and "dead-looking" like people claim he was. I dont know...

I think most people on this forum are just blindly attacking joe because they want him to act a certain way and do what they would do in this situation. Joe isn't a normal guy like us.

oh that's right. Janet was all smiles last night! How could i have forgotten!!!

I think Joe did an Ok pressconference. I could even see his sadness over Michael dying when he said he wished Michael could have seen the love and support. Look, Joe is how he is, get over it. He lost his son, it is not easy for everyone to cope with that.

I think some of you are stepping over the line here. Joseph Jackson is the FATHER of Michael Jackson. He is not ours, but his and his family. We do not have permission to decide what is best for Michael or how they should deal with this situation.

They are doing the best they can, and I doubt any of you would know what to do if you changed place with Joe even for a day.

I'm even thinking that Joe was waiting for something like this.Man this man is crazy! Your son is dead.The world is shocked and saddened and you are laughing and talking with this "inoccent" voice bout your "Michael dedicated" company!So genius!

Why is he representing the family anyway? Why not Janet, or even Jermaine???

My mom asked me if the Joe is senile after she watched the conference. She couldn't believe what she'd just seen either.

I want Joe to keep talking. I want Joe to keep pushing his company. I want Joe to keep showing the man that he is.

He owes Michael that much.

ok mabe we shud stop with all the joe hating. we all know what kind of guy he is and the world can see it too. Michael found it somewhere in his heart to forgive him and he suffered him the worse. Lets talk about Michael, not his dad please.

Now we can see what the real Joe Jackson is like.Did they forget Janet was at awards too.
He seems to be laughing and joking all the time. Katherine looks very upset.
Joe is like a real gangster, and only cares about himself.

This press conf should have never happened. It had nothing to do with Michael and frankly, Joe wouldn't know when and where Michael will be buried because Michael's will and codicils will contain all that. Actually, Joe & Katherine filed papers today to administer Michael's vast estate but that will be rejected because of Michael's will. The Jackson's said MJ didn't have a will when in fact he did. The parents just didn't know about it.

Blah @ the whole thing.

But he did not clear it up though. He just went on about how they had new artist coming out. I don't remember anyone asking him last night on CNN what projects he had coming up; correct me if I'm wrong.

then the dude marshall (his partner) tried to clear it up by saying they were taking kids off the street..something MJ would have did but that was like waaaay after the fact.

Joe Is Jacked! Thank God For Katherine!

I think Joe did an Ok pressconference. I could even see his sadness over Michael dying when he said he wished Michael could have seen the love and support. Look, Joe is how he is, get over it. He lost his son, it is not easy for everyone to cope with that.

I think some of you are stepping over the line here. Joseph Jackson is the FATHER of Michael Jackson. He is not ours, but his and his family. We do not have permission to decide what is best for Michael or how they should deal with this situation.

They are doing the best they can, and I doubt any of you would know what to do if you changed place with Joe even for a day.

And Mike appreciated his dad. Check out his last interview with Ebony how he talks about Joe

But Joe needs to shut up

can u imagine the type of F they are gonna create. oh poor mj thanks god he cant see all of this. its gonna be a terrible circus

Back