press conference coming up on CNN

Oh Michael!!!!!! What happened? Is Joe Crazyyy? The fans are making suicades but he is so ready for F A ME !I ' M M A D

Okay what....I thought this was a briefing to update us on what was going on about MJ's death and funeral planning. They've said nothing but to come out and clear Joe's name about last night and do more promoting. :blink:

wow.....Joe's laughing.....

The funeral arrangements aren't made yet...they are waiting on the autopsy and are trying to figure it out

Michael kids are happy and katherine is fine and he laughs......geez joe.....:(

And his comment about the funeral

"When we know you will know hahahahahaha"

oh god....

Atleast Joe said, "I am very proud of my son, Michael.The Superstar."

And I think when he said "I saw him a week ago, he was alive then." I think that was his weird way of saying he was healthy and vibrant. I don't know....

I know Joe is and has always been this way, but that "press conference" left me speechless.:doh:

What in the hell was Joe talking about when he said that Michael's kids were happy because now they had kids to play with and before they were never around other children....First of all I'm sure they aren't happy, their father is dead and second of all WTF those kids were always around other children......

its so annoying. nothing new, AGAIN. Im okay with if they dont know or dont wanna say anything about his death yet, but just dont organize a PC for nothing.

I'm sorry to put this like this but Joe Is Stupid. I have no other comment. Oh and insensitive!

what did he say at the end?
and no neverland burial!?? how could they, michael loved that place. they're gonna sell it arent they

More than anything, I can't understand how his son just passed away and he is able to laugh and smile.

"I saw him a week ago, he was alive then." What?

Joe said something about MJ's children not being used to being around other kids their age.....havent other celebrities mentioned that their kids and MJ's kids had played together?

I know Joe is and has always been this way, but that "press conference" left me speechless.:doh:

I'm M A D ! HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN! He is making pressconference bout MJ to promote himself!And he is so fresh and laughing ! Michael ...... Michaellll

Joe just denied burial at Neverland.

Joe can not make this decision this soon because he hasn't seen Michael's will. What if in the will, Michael says he wants to be buried at Neverland?

I don't understand why the lawyers (John Branca) hasn't come forward yet with the will. Maybe he is trying to give the family a little grieving time. But if we don't hear about a will be next Thursday, which will be a week after deat, then I will be doubtful that he even had one.

But this is just not like Michael. I would think that Michael would have a will to protect his children. Just doesn't seem plausible to me that he doesn't have one.

Yeah...I'm thinking the family should appoint a new spokesperson to speak for them...or just let Al and Jesse speak on their behalf. Joe doesn't do well in front of the cameras, imo. Not good at all.

seriously, michael is so polite so calculated says ALL the right things, how can he be joseph's son???

Wow... that was just... I'm speechless. :mello: Gosh, I just hope the other Jacksons are alright, idk about Joe... and the conference ended on a weird note right there. I feel so disgusted.

Joe said something about MJ's children not being used to being around other kids their age.....havent other celebrities mentioned that their kids and MJ's kids had played together?

Yeah and there are tons of pictures floating around with his kids unmasked with other children.

Back