please dont hype the comeback

tru dat !!

Until then, keep your eyes on NKOTB :yes:

They are gonna break all the records :chichi:

watch :wild:

WHY IN THE WORLD is this thread even here? I mean, aren't we all sick of negativity?

Of course, no one cares to delete it.

I myself LOVE the HYPE
and I HYPE the HYPE

Michael is going to come back with the BIG BANG
to create the world of music again
and knock this world off it axis ... :punk:

That all _ :)

public-enemy.jpg

"Don't...don't...don't...don't...don't believe the hype!"

It's better for fans to hype the comeback, and help turn the tide, than go along with the unwarranted tear-down process that Michael has been forced to endure.

I swear, pessimism is like a disease that needs to be quarantined.

The people that were out to destroy Michael Jackson's life for no valid reason were working at it 24/7 for over a decade. Fortunately, many fans were able to see the truth no matter what.

When Michael was being encouraged to stay strong during the trial, we all know the pessimistic fans did not play a role in it, yet here they are whining about wanting a new album, all while whining about being afraid of the hype. What's up with that?!

Last edited:
I rather wait than either hype or be disappointed so I'm kinda neutral.
Being neutral is cool, but there are some fans that are straight up afraid to be happy and that's sad.

There are also some fans that went around saying negative things about MJJC when it was just getting started, and look how things have turned out for this forum. It is doing just fine. It's doing fine because its Senior Staff did not give up on it during the startup phase.

It's going to be the same for Michael Jackson, but on a larger scale. As long as he doesn't give up on himself and sticks to his plans and continues having faith in his abilities, things will go just fine.

Pessimism ain't cool at all. And it sure isn't cool when it's premature.

Startup is the worst time to think negative. The worst.

Last edited:
Also, those that are saying they don't want to hype up this album because of what happened with Invincible, should keep in mind that Michael Jackson's exoneration was bigger than Invincible. It was colossal, and it took precedence over everything that followed that album.

Now that he has had the opportunity to finally defend himself and was victorious, he has fewer pitfalls to contend with.

Don't worry. Be happy.

Also, those that are saying they don't want to hype up this album because of what happened with Invincible, should keep in mind that Michael Jackson's exoneration was bigger than Invincible. It was colossal, and it took precedence over everything that followed that album.

Now that he has had the opportunity to finally defend himself and was victorious, he has fewer pitfalls to contend with.

Don't worry. Be happy.
My issue is not so much about the hyping but more about the speculating and the prempting MJ's decision to bring out the album at a set date. Many people believe the speculation and when the deadline passes, MJ getrs attacked for it when he never said any such thing in the first place. I have seen it happen so often. that is why I never speculate about what MJ is doing. I prefer to wait and see.

I bet you never never land.

My life will never be the same
'Cause girl, you came and changed
The way I walk
The way I talk

I cannot explain the things I feel for you
But girl, you know it's true
Stay with me, fulfill my dreams
And I'll be all you'll need

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh, it feels so right (Girl)
I've searched for the perfect love all my life (All my
life)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh, it feels like I (Like I)
Have finally found her perfect love is mine (See, I
finally found, come on, girl)

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give (You rocked my world)
The rarest love who'd think I'd find
Someone like you to call mine (You rocked my world)

You rocked my world, you know you did (Girl)
And everything I own I give (I want you, girl)
Someone like you to call mine

In time I knew that love would bring
This happiness to me
I tried to keep my sanity
I waited patiently

Girl, you know it seems
My life is so complete
A love that's true because of you
Keep doing what you do

Oh, oh, oh, oh, who'd think that I (Oh)
Have finally found the perfect love I searched for all
my life (Searched for all my life)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, who'd think I'd find
(Whoa...oh...oh...)
Such a perfect love that's so right (Whoa, girl)

You rocked my world, you know you did (Come on, come
on, come on, come on)
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who'd think I'd find (Girl)

You rocked my world (You rocked my world), you know
you did
And everything I own I give (Girl, girl, girl)
Someone like you to call mine (Girl)

You rocked my world, you know you did (Oh)
And everything I own I give (You rocked my world)

You rocked my world (Oh...), you know you did
And everything I own I give (To rock my world)

Girl, I know that this is love
I felt the magic all in the air
And girl, I'll never get enough
That's why I always have to have you here, hoo

you did
And everything I own I give (Look what you did to
me, baby, yeah)

You rocked my world, you know you did (Know you did,
baby)
And everything I own I give ('Cause you rocked my
world)
The rarest love who'd think I'd find (Hoo, hoo)

(You rocked my world)
(The way you talk to me, the way you're lovin' me)
(The way you give it to me)

(Give it to me)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah...yeah...ooh)
you did
(You rocked my world, you rocked my world)

(Come on, girl) You rocked my world (Come on, girl),
you know you did
(Baby, baby, baby)

My issue is not so much about the hyping but more about the speculating and the prempting MJ's decision to bring out the album at a set date. Many people believe the speculation and when the deadline passes, MJ getrs attacked for it when he never said any such thing in the first place. I have seen it happen so often. that is why I never speculate about what MJ is doing. I prefer to wait and see.
This is why I'm glad he's being as quiet as he is about his project(s), and hasn't provided a set date. It gives him the leeway he needs to put all the pieces in place the way he truly wants them to be.

If we were waiting for something that's being worked on by someone that's never ever proven themselves to be trustworthy and could never be taken seriously, then it would be a different story. The thing is, we aren't.

We are waiting for something that's being worked on by a person that strives for excellence, knows how to persevere, has dignity, and strongly believes in producing things of quality. In addition to this, he's a person that has a strong track record, as well as a long-lasting career to back it all up. And then to top it all off, he is God-fearing and tries everything in his power to not misuse his gifts, or give the public music that is harmful.

This is why I don't understand why some would go as far as being so negative.

Do you think they would prefer a cubic zirconia over a diamond? I bet you if someone offered them one or the other, they'd choose the real stone that went through the full process. Double standards in this case would be okay with them, huh?

Regardless of how some may feel, this is a very exciting time. This is the calmest Michael Jackson's life has been in a long time. I'm happy for him...new music, or no new music...he finally has some peace. He deserves it...every second of it.

Last edited:
I say things are the "bomb" still and I don't think people use that term much anymore either. But who cares. It's better then saying somethings "phat", lol. Though I think that terms outdated now too, haha.

lol, the terms you hear are crazy! And they all mean the same thing. "Cool". lol. Let's not forget toobuler, rad, out of sight, etc...

I heard ''that's fresh!'' the other day; what does that mean? :unsure:

And it wasn't until recently that I understood that ''that's the sh!t!'' actually means that it's a good thing. :D

Regardless of how some may feel, this is a very exciting time. This is the calmest Michael Jackson's life has been in a long time. I'm happy for him...new music, or no new music...he finally has some peace. He deserves it...every second of it.

I totally agree. This is the best time in MJ's life and the best time for MJ to really have a comeback.

I just wanted to say something - I never had an issue with the supposed hype about MJ's comeback. I like it. It keeps the boards active. :) I have noticed that I also believe the reason why there is not enough news about the CD that MJ is working on is because of the insiders. I do not know if many of you remember the good old days of the KOP board during 2000-2002 when there were insiders being registered on the boards chatting with fans about MJ working on Invincible. There was LTTW, cartman, Shadowdancer and sugar rose to name a few. I think that they were (but many of us did not know it or see it at the time) bad for MJ because they really kind of ruin it for MJ as far as secretcy went. I am glad that this time around, insiders are not being (not that I know of) registered on MJJC or the KOPD boards and telling fans fables about MJ and his work ethic. As "fun" as it was back then to read that information, it kind of spoiled the fun and surprises regarding Invincible.

BTW, Dats, when you mentioned about people who do not like negative threads about MJ being posted on here, that the fans should not read it. Well, I did not like that comment. I am sorry but you have no right telling people want to do. If people want to have an issue with the constant negative threads about MJ, they are gonna have an issue. MJ has been though enough with the haters and his fans should not be adding the hating fire and practically trashing him because they cannot stand waiting for a CD. No one is stating that they cannot voice that opinion. However, you can't be telling people on here what they should do in that sense.

Oh, BTW, if someone has an opinion about Invincible, let them voice it. I thought it was one of MJ's weakest CDs. Rodney Jerkins should have never worked on that CD. He kinda ruined the CD with that so called "production" he did. Like someone said on here, if the music was actually good on the CD, MJ should have just let the music speak for itself. Yeah, he had every right to go after Sony, Tommy Mottola was a total loser and racist, but MJ could have let the music speak for itself. I think the CD was really good, but it was not a MICHAEL cd to me. I know some of you will disagree with me, but hey, that is life, I guess.

It means the same thing "that's the s**t" means, lol.
Yep! :lol:

When my sons who are teens hear a song that they like, they say, "That's slappin'!"

That's what they're saying about E-40's brand new song featuring Lil Jon called "Turf Drop" that mentions Michael Jackson in it. About 2:30 minutes into the song they say, "Bru glidin' on air! He on his toes like Michael!" It's a song about battle dancing.

Last edited:
Back