please dont hype the comeback

y'all is hopeless :lol:

I thought I was the old fart up in herre and yall was the youngins :huh:

you don't even know ya slang

the slang term nowadays for 'fresh' 'Hot' 'poppin' 'bangin' etc... it is 'snappin' :chichi:
"oooh girl that is a snappin' new doo." "them is some snappin' jeans" "child, did you see those new Jimmy Choo's ?? His ish is Snappin', like Hella"

Gay culture is takin' ova ... you nah i mean ??

And Bitchin' is sooo not '94, it is like totally like '84 *flips hair*

Last edited:
Uh ah, I'm gonna get ultra classic on ya'll assess and say that Michael and his comeback album is gonna be swell! Take that 30s terminolgy biatches!

I'm worried about MJ coz he's been too quiet lately.:(
Even when he's spotted there's no pictures, why??

blaaaaah

I am so over waiting on Michael Jackson ... NewKids, Herrrrre I come

Oh Oh Oh, OH OH
Oh Oh Oh, OH

Oh Oh Oh, OH OH
Oh Oh Oh, OH

The Right Stuff !!

First time was a great time
Second time was a blast
Third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts
I can see it in your walk

:cute::eviltongue:

:lol:

Yeah, weren't they performing like Mike back in the day? I remember they were wearing his jackets on their tour & trying to be like Mike (who isn't trying to be Mike these days, right?).

Anyway, I think it's awfully quiet on the Mike Jack front. I haven't heard a peep in a while. I wonder if this is intentional (the quiet before the storm) or if Mike is truly in retirement and we're all living in hopeless denial?

Hmmmm...........

He ain't comin' back ya'll. He's chillin' with his kids.

Mike is takin' it step by step, he ain't playin' no more games. When he is ready to face the music, he will be asking us, "didn't I blow your mind?" And you can call it what you want but this aint a comeback. Mike you know we will never let you go !!

:innocent:

Mike is takin' it step by step, he ain't playin' no more games. When he is ready to face the music, he will be asking us, "didn't I blow your mind?" And you can call it what you want but this aint a comeback. Mike you know we will never let you go !!

:innocent:

:lol: Chichi, you rock! :lol:

i hate the media harrassing mike as much as any of you guys but lets be honest his stalking media have more contact with him then any of us. i think they should put the question to him next time they are near him..."Mr Michael Jackson....sorry to bother you but are you able to tell us will there be an all new album from you this year or next? the world really wants to know" i really do love all mikes work! i am listening to thriller 25 now and i can only hope there will be a new album soon!

HMMMM **considers a career in media**

that would solve mike's & our problems with the media ... if all his fan's took up jouranlism/photography and the media became mainly Michael Jackson Fans at large :winking:

Back