Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

How's Paris now?

Cherubim the NY Post is a rag. If this family source knows TJ being away will not be accepted by DFS, why didn't the person tell TJ that before. Then they write this:Child-welfare investigators descended on the home of Michael Jackson’s family after Paris Jackson’s suicide bid — and were shocked to find that her co-guardian is nearly out of the picture, sources told The Post yesterday.

I doubt that TJ is "nearly out of the picture" as this source claims. Is this source that Tacey. I am sure TJ visits or talks to the kids regularly. Wasn't TJ's role to do meetings and take the kids out? I remember Katherine was supposed to handle the finances (yeah right) while TJ helped with the running around. I guess they never planned who should talk to the kids on a daily basis to engage them & see how they are doing. Katherine also has her own section in the house.

Imo randy is a major contributor to what happened how an adult would put up with his disgusting ways i dont know let alone a child that before was loved and protected. that man is vicious and vile and is damaging those children with his nastyness and obsession eith breaking them

concentrate on ppl like him instead of being distracted by what debbie did or didnt say. we all get wound up say things in the heat of the moment we may or may not regret later.

being a guadian and living two hrs away from the kids imo beats the whole point of tj getting involved in the first place after the whole granny napping episode. its not the reason why he was asked to get involved and imo dcfs should look at it as beats the purpose of him being made a guardian

Imo randy is a major contributor to what happened how an adult would put up with his disgusting ways i dont know let alone a child that before was loved and protected. that man is vicious and vile and is damaging those children with his nastyness and obsession eith breaking them

What is scary is that if Randy could give these types of lies to X17, it stands to reason that these thoughts are in his mind and he could have voiced them in the house. We don't know what things the children overheard Randy and siblings saying about them. Randy is blaming Prince; really this is an adult attacking a child. I strongly believe that Randy and maybe some or all the siblings believe that these children are not Michael's and are not entitled to Michael's money.

Does anyone remember that message from I think Anthony which was posted during granny gate, in which Anthony was telling Paris something about her money and she should listen to him? Are certain family members always bringing up the children's money, and do the children feel completely comfortable in their home?

Right now Paris is doing ok and family is visiting, so it seems that she really needs some LOVE. It must be a harsh change to be living with Michael who likes constant hugs and is not shy to say I Love You, and then being thrust into a group of people with Randy in it.

What does Randy do for a living apart from selling stories?

I hope prince also seek consultant, what bothered Paris are also what prince experienced. He is the oldest and has gone through so much. It will take the huge toll on the strong adult and he is just a kid. His sister, the closest to him, grown up together, tried to end her life, he is the one hurt most. But now his so called family 'insider' blamed this on him to do the damage control, it's never the family's fault. How will prince feel when he read it? The judge needs to do the investigation on all Michael's children. Do not wait for another tragedy to happen to take the action. I am seriously concern over all Michael's children.

That's true. Paris needs help, it's obvious, but Prince and Blanket are certainly in shock after what happened. The 3 kids will need help and guidance, as well as probably Katherine & Debbie.
Whatever decision is made after this, it will have to suit the 3 kids, not only Paris. It will probably involve long time family counseling, for each person involved. At least I hope so. I don't want to hear the same story about Blanket in 3 or 4 years.

How's Paris now?
Apparently, still at the hospital. We don't know how she is, since all we see are articles commenting on her reasons, and not how she is now.
She's a fighter, she called for help, it was very wise of her to do that. It's not like someone found her and called 911, she did call for outside help herself. Well at least I hope that this piece of info is true. If it is, I'm confident she will recover completely in the long run : she knows she has a problem, and took the steps to solve it, she did not count on someone else to do that for her.

As an African American I wasn't offended by Debbie's comments at all because many of the black people who have attacked her are using racism themselves. I've heard the comments on black radio talking about the white Jackson's vs the black Jackson's in reference to Michael's kids. It's wrong but it's not called out and stopped.
I remember Paris answering that kind of comments on twitter a few yers ago. People were telling her she was not black, and couldn't be Michael's biological daughter.

What is scary is that if Randy could give these types of lies to X17, it stands to reason that these thoughts are in his mind and he could have voiced them in the house. We don't know what things the children overheard Randy and siblings saying about them. Randy is blaming Prince; really this is an adult attacking a child. I strongly believe that Randy and maybe some or all the siblings believe that these children are not Michael's and are not entitled to Michael's money.

Does anyone remember that message from I think Anthony which was posted during granny gate, in which Anthony was telling Paris something about her money and she should listen to him? Are certain family members always bringing up the children's money, and do the children feel completely comfortable in their home?

Right now Paris is doing ok and family is visiting, so it seems that she really needs some LOVE. It must be a harsh change to be living with Michael who likes constant hugs and is not shy to say I Love You, and then being thrust into a group of people with Randy in it.

What does Randy do for a living apart from selling stories?

That's a million dollar question...

I'm sorry saying that she is human or she loved a black man is no excuse for what she did today. I'm sure she loved that black man's money as well case in point when her deal was being running out all of the sudden she wanted the kids. She assumed that the person who was attacking her was black. At her age arguing on Twitter is childish and she should know better

Well said! I don't care how some anonymous person is coming at you, it is YOU that need not feed the ignorance by being IGNORANT. Debbie supposedly "loving a Black man" and/or bearing his children for a price doesn't give her or anyone a free pass to insult or denigrate an entire group of people. To me it sounds like she caught a case of the truth HURTS.

What was the number one concern of hers when Michael died? Making sure their financial agreement (i.e. her PAYMENT for bearing Prince and Paris for him) would still be honored. What a POS...

NEWS/

Paris Jackson's Alleged Suicide Attempt: "Her Focus Should Be Herself," L.A. County Official Says

by Brandi Fowler and Marcus MulickToday 1:57 PM PDT
http://www.eonline.com/news/427866/...us-should-be-herself-l-a-county-official-says

In the wake of Paris Jackson's alleged attempted suicide, an official with the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services is weighing in on his department's policies for such cases.

Although reports have surfaced that child-welfare services is investigating the teen's home in light of recent events, DCFS has refused to confirm whether or not it is involved with the Paris Jackson situation, telling E! News in a statement Friday they are "legally prohibited" from disclosing any information related to specific cases.

E! News uncovered that Jackson's co-guardian, cousin T.J. Jackson, does not live with Paris and her brothers in the family's Calabasas, Calif., home--meaning their 83-year-old grandmother Katherine Jackson has been left with the task of supervising them.

Los Angeles Superior Court judge Mitchell Beckloff has already ordered an investigation into Paris's custody following the incident.

*Dr. Charles Sophy, medical director of DCFS, gave his take on the situation, telling E! News that his agency usually doesn't get involved in a case like this unless "someone called the child abuse hotline." *(
There's a great video of Dr. Charles Sophy discussing proper monitoring procedures
at the link. I don't know how to post the video here.)

"We at the Department of Children and Family Services will never respond unless we have a call that rises to the level of suspicion of abuse or neglect," Dr. Sophy said. "Because there's a suicide attempt in a family does not necessarily mean we will be there."

And if the family's latest drama lands them in court for a custody hearing, Dr. Sophy said we may hear from Paris.

"Any child in a situation like Paris' has the option at a certain point in court to have their voices heard," he continued. As for advice for the troubled teen, Dr. Sophy added, "Her focus should be herself."

Paris was rushed to the hospital Wednesday morning after allegedly attempting to take
her own life. Sources told E! News Michael Jackson's daughter had been "dealing with depression" and bullying at school.

http://ktla.com/2013/06/08/judge-or...ksons-apparent-suicide-attempt/#axzz2VhEL8glS

Last edited:

On another note, I'm aware Michael wasn't always happy with Debbie, but I just don't see him telling the kids "horrible" things about her. Do you guys see him doing that? It's one thing if he thought bad things about her to himself, but to actually tell horrible things about her to the children is another thing.

Michael did talk to kids about people they should be careful with, as per his tweet during granny-napping episode:
"I have not been backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways.

He posted this tweet right after Janet and other gatecrasher invaded their home and tried to take them.
If Michael talked about family member like that, he could have said something about Debbie too.
But what I don't see that Prince who has a new girlfriend and spent his spare time studing his finals has time to argue with Paris about whether she should or should't see her mother.

To me it sounds like Jackson camp is trying once again to roll on the blame on kids, just like they did granny-napping episode.
Siblings went on all sort of shows telling that it was nothing, kids were playing or acting up on twitter!

Then there is Debbie, who allows her niece to contact TMZ to offer photos & then Debbie posts several photos of her child on facebook when she knows several people are passing the photos around. The big question is does Paris care about the photos being all over the place? Maybe not, so this may not be a problem.

Even if Paris doesn't mind, Debbie (and/or the people around her) as an adult should not do this. Paris is a kid, she may not realize that her putting out every piece of private info on social media about herself, living her private life in public is part of the problem and she may not realize the long term consequences. But Debbie as an adult should be wiser, realize it, provide good advice to Paris about it, and not further encourage it and become part of the problem herself. It seems like there's not one adult around these kids with a good head on his or her neck. So frustrating.

Paris tried to kill herself. So up to the point where she called the suicide hotline, she was not able to think straight, she was lost.

The woman even told Michael "look I'm giving you these children but I don't want to be with them" and he's like "okay". NOW she wants to be the mother. Michael was mother and a father to those kids she "gave" him so she can go somewhere with that...

I don't know where did you get that above quote? You make it sound like Debbie decided to have babies all by herself and then she pushed them to Michael who wasn't aware of her plans:)

To be fair to Debbie, here is her interview after Bashir doc aired:

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe spoke to GMTV in response to allegations following Martin Bashir's documentary about her former husband and their children. Here is the full text of the interview

Debbie Rowe on GMTV today: 'No other person could be a better father'
"He's a really wonderful, loving, caring man. And he's not portrayed as he really is and it really [bleep] me off.

"There could be no other person that could be a better father. And I resent anyone making allegations that he is not a parent, and that he is not a proper parent.

"No one has ever read more about parenting, no one has ever practised the art of parenting and parenting is an art. You earn the title 'parent'.

"Because you give birth, because you impregnate someone, that does not automatically give you that title of mother or father. You earn the title. My kids don't call me mom because I don't want them to.

"They're Michael's children. It's not that they are not my children, but I had them because I wanted him to be a father. I believe there are people who should be parents and he's one of them. And he is such a fabulous man and such a good friend and he's always been there for me. Always, from the day I met him.

"I could do something for him and this is what I wanted to do. You know? And people don't understand that, and they want a traditional... they think that something has to be traditional and they have this notion of Beaver Cleaver [child character from a popular 1950s sitcom]. That wasn't reality in the 50s and that's not reality in the 21st century.

"We have a non-traditional family and if it makes people uncomfortable it's a shame that they are not more open. We are a family unit. Michael and I will always be connected with the kids. I will always be there for him. I will always be there for the children and people make remarks, "I can't believe she left her children". Left them? I left my children? I did not leave my children.

"My children are with their father, where they are supposed to be. I didn't do it to be a mother."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2003/feb/06/broadcasting.uknews

Seemingly what Debbie did seems to be a sore spot to some people as it was quite unusual thing to do for a woman, but it was her decision, her body and her life. There have been tons of untrue reports on MJ, and it is possible that there are untrue reports on Debbie too, therefore I'm willing to give her benefit of doubt.

She may have changed her mind about being mother, and you know what, she can do that and if kids or just Paris wants to see her , they should not be made feel quilty about it.

[
Although reports have surfaced that child-welfare services is investigating the teen's home in light of recent events, DCFS has refused to confirm whether or not it is involved with the Paris Jackson situation, telling E! News in a statement Friday they are "legally prohibited" from disclosing any information related to specific cases.

*Dr. Charles Sophy, medical director of DCFS, gave his take on the situation, telling E! News that his agency usually doesn't get involved in a case like this unless "someone called the child abuse hotline."

"We at the Department of Children and Family Services will never respond unless we have a call that rises to the level of suspicion of abuse or neglect," Dr. Sophy said. "Because there's a suicide attempt in a family does not necessarily mean we will be there."

Thanks, that's an interesting read.

So DCFS doesn't systematically investigate cases of teen suicides. The article I posted earlier said that there are 300 000 kids treated for attempted suicide each year in the US, that's a lot. In my country (Europe), the statistics are about the same, teen suicide is the second cause of death for people aged 15-24, that's not a secific american problem.

So if DCFS are involved in Paris' case, we don't know that, it means that someone asked them to become involved. It could be anyone around Paris, or the doctors, or even the judge.

About Debbie: If that is her ranting she has a right to do so. How would you feel if a bunch of strange people keep tweeting you hurtful things. Someone told her she sold a child out and she responds she did not have slaves. She is right, since selling a child is akin to having slaves and selling them. Then the ebonics: I have read posts here which in my mind I label as ebonics and I do not follow it fully. They are usually a long paragraph with no punctuation, and half of words & slangs. Now if some strangers keep tweeting me & pissing me off with writing like that, I would make the same comments too. Anyone who tries to challenge a grown woman who you already know has a hot temper, with a sharp tongue deserves what they get. She is going to fight back at you and hurt you where she thinks it will do the most damage. If you can't take it, stay away. It is the same thing I do when I say something in a post and someone PMs me to challenge me. Since the PM is private, I will let you have it because I am not being governed by the rules on the open board. It is Debbie's twitter and the person made the decision to contact her on her turf. I expect some think she should read what others tweet her and should be the angel/grown up and say kind words back or block them. Then, shouldn't those contacting her be grown up/angels too and tweet her in a more lovable way.

Right now both Debbie and the Jacksons seem as unsuitable guardians to me. Michael knew his mother's priorities, but maybe he had few choices. He also did not expect to die so young, so now the children have one guardian whose days are occupied with making money off Michel's death, and another guardian who has his own family to take care of. Then there is Debbie, who allows her niece to contact TMZ to offer photos & then Debbie posts several photos of her child on facebook when she knows several people are passing the photos around. The big question is does Paris care about the photos being all over the place? Maybe not, so this may not be a problem.

Hopefully there will be no more public tragedies from that house involving those children. Maybe this time the judge will have more strict guidelines.

I absolutely agree with you take on Debbies replies.

I don't know the reason about her niece contacting on TMZ (of all tabloids:bugeyed) but about her posting photos of Paris on her facebook, isnt that what all the proud mothers do? Paris posted some picture of herself on ranch too, so they may not think its bad thing to do? Maybe they thought if they post few photos of them in facebook, paps would leave them alone as there is nothing to report as photos are freely to be seen on facebook?

I thought it was already stated Judge Beckloff (sp) that oversees the Estate and the guardianship requested an investigation into what happened.

About Debbie changing her mind - The circumstances of MJs death caused her to want to step up if the children wanted a relationship. When Michael was here she wasn't worried and didn't want to interfere per their arrangement. She was fine with Michael being the parent. but things changed drastically when he died. I don't think it was that she never cared about the children. It just wasn't necessary for her to step into the role of parent or interfere while he was here. Once he wasn't here she was with good reason more concerned over their well being.

I feel Debbie and Paris should continue their relationship. Debbie doesn't need to be guardian for them to do that. I doubt very much she would be placed in that position anyway. Debbie is immature in some ways, but that doesn't mean she doesn't care about those children. It's apparent she does. I'm sure she regrets posting all the pics of paris but I think she was just so happy and proud of her and the fact they were bonding. Many fans were enjoying the pics as well and happy for Paris. You have to admit Paris looked very happy and was enjoying herself at the ranch.

Debbie is also very outspoken and doesn't choose her words when she becomes angry.. I've also seen many of you lash out and not choose words wisely when angry. She was very upset worried and hurt over what happened to Paris and probably very hurt she was being VICIOUSLY attacked by a known (&*&^%&) in the fan base. Yes its immature for her to respond to that person but I and many have done so becuase she is such a (^%%%). She was not being racist IMO. she was replying back to an attack about selling her children and slaves directed at her trying to be sarcastic back and just chose the wrong words. Her attacker (^&%^%$) was being very innapropriate toward Debbie and was throwing around racial slurs herself to the fan base and this isn't the first time she has done that. Yes Debbie should have blocked or ignored but _It's sometime easier said than done when someone is attacking you. I have also had go arounds on twitter with that (MF - her actual initials lol ) and then later regreted my words or that I was sucked into it .. just like Debbie was... I'm learning too.

I also want to state that Debbie comparing Paris to a little foal was not anything to attack her for. It was meant in a endearing way .. as we know she loves horses and little baby foals. It's much like a father calling their daughter my little kitten or little fawn etc. . She meant it in a protective, loving way. We know she meant it in a loving way. That is what is important... not how others wanted to twist it and use it against her.

I absolutely agree with you take on Debbies replies.

I don't know the reason about her niece contacting on TMZ (of all tabloids:bugeyed) but about her posting photos of Paris on her facebook, isnt that what all the proud mothers do?

All proud mother's children are not targeted and dissected by tabloids all the time. Whether we would like to accept it or not, these kids are not average kids and so their activities on social media don't have average consequences. I understand if Paris doesn't understand that yet, she's a kid, but Debbie should know better. There's absolutely no need for her to publicize their bonding and publish pics of Paris and herself on social meda, nor any need of tipping off the tabloid media about whatever they do together.
I can't criticize the Jacksons for leaking info about the kids to tabloids then turn around and excuse Debbie and/or her family and friends for the same.

Anthony is anti Estate so his tweets from last year when he wrote about money was about the Estate trying to get their hands on her money. He was tweeting her that the will is fake because MJ showed him the real will (and Paris wrote back "ur saying things ppl already know tho..."). He was basically saying he was kept away from the kids and Katherine because he knew the truth re the will.

During granny gate there were comments that Paris should keep the family business private & not go on twitter asking for granny. Then in the last interview she says that she got into trouble because she was tweeting the family business.

Really? I dont remember she said that? Do you have the exact quote?

Last edited:

So if as LaToya has said that the Jacksons don't sit down and talk to resolve their issues, I guess they might also not talk or acknowledge emotional issues. If you look back at the interviews KJ has given in the past 4 years it is quite clear that she doesn't like any physical reminders of Michael around, that might indicate that she is just burying her pain and not dealing with it. I don't know if the children had any grief counselling but if they are surrounded by people who don't talk then they certainly would have needed it.

Anthony is anti Estate so his tweets from last year when he wrote about money was about the Estate trying to get their hands on her money. He was tweeting her that the will is fake because MJ showed him the real will (and Paris wrote back "ur saying things ppl already know tho..."). He was basically saying he was kept away from the kids and Katherine because he knew the truth re the will.

That doesn't even make sense as the Jacksons are anti Estate as well.
Funny how apparently Michael showed his "real Will" to anyone who would listen, yet nobody has a credible proof of its existence and no one could ever present that "real Will". Oh, I forgot that according to Marc Schaffel the "real Will" is in the possession of Al Malnik and he just doesn't care to present it because he's too old to bother. LOL.

I am not surprised if Michael children are raised by security and nanny, unsupervised by the guardians. Katherine is busy with the trial and controlled by her cubs. TJ lived 2 hours away and mostly showed up on occasion. From last summer's drama, we learned the Jacksons felt it's nothing wrong of the guardian absence, so no one speaks but Paris, and Paris was wrong for speaking up. The stun gun incident is another example, grace and bodyguard were fired for reporting the wrongs. It's a known fact the Jacksons don't like their dirty laundry being exposed so they can continue their trash and get away from it. Paris got the blame from the Jacksons for speaking up last summer, Katherine prabably told her never do that again. So the kids are suffering negligence in silence, wounded and end up in hospital.

Last edited:

there was a talk about photos of paris in the hospital, in this thread.
can someone send me some links, PM?
cant find anything on google.

There really wasn't anything to see in the photo. It kinda looked like someone took it in a mirror with their back to her and 3/4 of the photo was of flowers and balloons. Some pointed out that she didn't have the right hair colour to be Paris, and then most people deleted it. Not sure where you'd find it now.

Pace said:
It wasn't like i went by my self i went with family but yeh from seeing the dangerous tour on tv a few years prior to the history tour i was worried the crowd situation was gonna be like that but thankfully it wasnt. It wasnt sqaushed up with everyone in the crowd so it was safe for ppl of all ages

It does not have effect me personally. Her comments were just wrong. As an African-American I found them distasteful. I don't like anyone telling how I should feel about it

Woah hold up what did debbie say bout african americans?

PARIS JACKSON
Transferred to the Same
Hospital Where MJ Died
EXCLUSIVEParis Jackson was transfered to UCLA Medical Center this evening, effectively ending her 72-hour psychiatric hold, and TMZ has the exclusive video of her being wheeled into the hospital.

As TMZ first reported, Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning after Jackson allegedly cut her forearm with a meat cleaver. Jackson was taken to a local hospital and placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72 hours.

Our photog spotted Jackson and a slew of bodyguards outside UCLA Medical Center as Jackson was being wheeled in this afternoon. Our photog tried to get an update on Paris' condition from one of the bodyguards. He was mum, but his mood suggested Jackson was doing better.

The Jackson family is no stranger to UCLA Medical Center -- Michael was taken there when he went into cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009. That's where he would later pass away.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2VjBGDAVy

jamba;3840763 said:
About KJ being passive--yes and no. I was surprised to read in Moonwalk that she rehearsed the J5 at times, this is being pretty actively involved. Here's what MJ says:

"Even on the occasions when Mom led our after-school rehearsals b/c Dad hadn't come home from his shift on time, it was still like having him there b/c she acted as his eyes and ears. She always knew what had been good the night before and what had gotten sloppy today. Dad would pick it up from there at night. It seemed to me that they almost gave each other signals or something--Dad could always tell if we had been playing like we were supposed to by some invisible indication from Mom." (Chapter One, Just Kids with a Dream, page 58).

Also I think it's pretty agreed that she was the one who suggested putting MJ in the group that was formed of the 4 brothers, but no one was interested til they heard him sing at the school performance and saw how he got a standing ovation (at age 5). I think she was more active than is realized in the formation and evolution of J5.

Re KJ needs to tell Randy to do this, or whoever to do whatever, maybe MJ was right when he sang, "Mother preaching Abraham, brothers they don't give a damn." Meaning, they don't listen to her. As Billy Bush said, there is a lack of leadership, no one in charge.

Moonwalk also talks about Rebbie filling in for KJ, esp. when she went to night school to get her diploma. "She always ran things when Mom was at night school finishing the high school diploma she was denied b/c of her illness." MJ writes, "Rebbie's life was never easy as the oldest." (same chapter, p. 57)

This is why I feel Mother is every ounce as guilty, premeditated and aggressive as Joseph. She just knows how to hide her true face a lot better. I have come to realize a long time ago that Mother’s passivity is only her public mask. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Katherine Jackson is no shrinking violet she is a steel magnolia.

Seemingly what Debbie did seems to be a sore spot to some people as it was quite unusual thing to do for a woman, but it was her decision, her body and her life. There have been tons of untrue reports on MJ, and it is possible that there are untrue reports on Debbie too, therefore I'm willing to give her benefit of doubt.

She may have changed her mind about being mother, and you know what, she can do that and if kids or just Paris wants to see her , they should not be made feel quilty about it.

Bubs it is all fluff and nonsense, and look who is acting all "moral."

-What Debbie did is no different morally from the actions of millions of women who have kids in foreign lands and then have them taken by American women for money. This is called foreign adoptions--yeah right. However, governments have policies where newborns are willingly taken from their moms and given to American women for a fee. People can call this any fancy name they want, but it is still a woman making a child; don't want it because it is a girl; or she claims she can't afford it and gives the child away for money. These women gave away their seed in the same way Debbie did. At least Debbie knew who she was giving her baby to, and this was planned in advance to give a man the love of children.

-What Debbie did is no different morally from the actions of millions of men who sell their sperm for cash, and women their eggs. They are giving away their seed too. Women look and see the donor's attributes and pick the sperm they want. No one calls out these men and women too as doing something unnatural, or that they are saying you will be born and I don't want you.

-What Debbie did is no different morally from the actions of millions of women who abbot. You can put fancy names on it too and say she had a choice, it is not a person yet. These women still made the decision to destroy so how come no one says they are saying I don't want you. Actually that is exactly what they are saying when they engage in destroying the fetuses.

-What Debbie did is no different morally from the thousands of women who carry a baby using their egg and another man's sperm who is not their mate. They carry the baby for a fee and let the dad take the baby. No one says they are unnatural or they are saying here take this baby I don't want it.

At least Debbie did what she did out of love.

Respect I agree with you about Debbie as the adult should make a more responsible decision about the photo issue. I was not condoning it, but really thinking that sometimes I worry about an issue and really do the kids care? Is it of importance to them? So sometimes I shrug my shoulders and feel no point getting upset about a situation if the parties involved do not care one bit.

All proud mother's children are not targeted and dissected by tabloids all the time. Whether we would like to accept it or not, these kids are not average kids and so their activities on social media don't have average consequences. I understand if Paris doesn't understand that yet, she's a kid, but Debbie should know better. There's absolutely no need for her to publicize their bonding and publish pics of Paris and herself on social meda, nor any need of tipping off the tabloid media about whatever they do together.
I can't criticize the Jacksons for leaking info about the kids to tabloids then turn around and excuse Debbie and/or her family and friends for the same.

:yes: This is kinda like a political debate: either you pick this side or that side, if you don't pick a side, "you don't 'make sense'". lol it seems fair to me that both sides are playing games imho.

I wouldn't mind if both the Jacksons and Debbie post pictures of ALL their nieces and nephews to show pride. That would be normal behavior. It becomes suspicious if mainly Paris is posted or if only Paris' is being offered to TMZ.

Vici that interview is in the Jackson Section from a magazine. I am not in the mood to go find it for you, so when you have some time, you can browse there.

Qubee thank you for putting that twitter issue more in context. Sometimes people post pieces of a situation & leave out other vital parts of it. I did not even know about the baby animal part. I can't get my head around the idea that anyone did not understand the correlation. I will use Ash's statement: Big Sigh.

Back