Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

It's a disgrace the way Paris is being trotted out to promote this project...UGH!!!! :(

O.K, I believe the negativity in this thread directed toward the 13 year, Paris Jackson is wrong, and it should end.

Mod Note
Yes please tone it down a little guys . I realize you are not attacking Paris per say but you are mocking her project a lil too much. Being concerned for her is fine .. but this has gone beyond concern to mockery .. Thanks

So apparently Paris is in Louisiana for Spring Break visiting schools. This relates to the movie I think. They had a lock down for her at one of the schools. She's gonna film in Louisiana according to Dennis H.C.

Last edited:
So apparently Paris is in Louisiana for Spring Break visiting schools. This relates to the movie I think. They had a lock down for her at one of the schools. She's gonna film in Louisiana according to Dennis H.C.

Just saw some information about this at another site, but with added info about Oprah being with her in Louisiana and talk of a possible interview? tell me this is'nt true! Seeing tweets about this right now from people on twitter. Here's one:

D.Martez@D_MartezShow
Paris
Jackson and @Oprah then skipped on over to Nottoway Plantation which is located in White Castle LA so @Oprah could interview Paris.

Here's the link:

http://kingofpop-kids.com/

Last edited:
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. The Jackson's we know how they are so again no surprise

Oprah will do ANYTHING for ratings. She interviewed Whitney Houston's daughter a month since Whitney's death and got her ratings.

Last edited:
I think it's legit. *Sigh*

@D_MartezShow

Guess who's in Louisiana right now? @Oprah and Paris Jackson, yep, Michael Jackson's daughter... Why? and Where?

Paris Jackson is currently filming a scene from an upcoming movie she's starring in. This caused a BIG commotion b/c the school where

filming took place had to be on LOCKDOWN. Parents started freaking out b/c they thought something happened at the school. The parents were

not told ahead of time about the arrival of @Oprah and Paris Jackson. All of this took place at MSA Academy which is in Plaquemine

Paris Jackson and @Oprah then skipped on over to Nottoway Plantation which is located in White Castle LA so @Oprah could interview Paris.

Didnt both Randy and Taj say on their twitter (Randy even said publicly) that Oprah was not fair to Michael and was treated poorly... so why are they letting her near Paris?

I just dont get that.

She's already filming scenes for this movie? How is that possible? I haven't heard anything about work papers being filed for her yet. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to put a minor to work without the proper papers in place. They couldn't have sould that many books already.

If this is Oprah interview is true, what will be her excuse for taking advantage of Michael's kids this time? She already got the exclusive 1st interview years ago. Now she'll just look flat out desperate and predatory, all for the sake of saving that struggling network.

Didnt both Randy and Taj say on their twitter (Randy even said publicly) that Oprah was not fair to Michael and was treated poorly... so why are they letting her near Paris?

I just dont get that.

If this is indeed true the bigger question would be why is Katherine allowing this? but then again, if I recall correctly she was with Paris in one of those photos with the director, so this again is probably being done with her full blessings.

My question is though, what would be the purpose of Oprah doing this interview? she already got the 'major get' with the kids already so, whats the deal now?

if this is indeed true the bigger question would be why is katherine allowing this?

RANDY JACKSON IS NOPRAH ON OPRAH

Randy jackson is outraged that his parents allowed oprah winfrey in the jackson family home for an interview ... Because he thinks oprah tried to put his dead brother in jail.

1013-opran-randy-bn-credit.jpg

randy tweeted last night that he was beside himself that joe and katherine jackson would invite a woman into their home who tried to poison the jury in the michael jackson molestation trial.

Randy notes ... Oprah did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations and, as he puts it, "that was no coincidence."

randy goes on ... "she is the last person on earth he [michael] would want around his children."

randy says he had no idea the interview was going to take place and thinks his parents made a bad mistake.

-------------------------------------------------------

tajj.png

Last edited:
Such shameless exploitation.

And the sad thing is, I expected this.

I know we cannot be the only ones that sees what is going on. Oprah and others are taking advantage of the fact that these kids don't have parents looking out for them.

and the madness continues at this rate. those ''kids'' will be bff with everyone who wronged Michael by the time they reach 18

RANDY JACKSON IS NOPRAH ON OPRAH

No need to shout! I was not disagreeing with your comment on Randy, I am well awre of his views.....I was only wondering if this 'new' interview is actually true.

If this is indeed true the bigger question would be why is Katherine allowing this? but then again, if I recall correctly she was with Paris in one of those photos with the director, so this again is probably being done with her full blessings.

My question is though, what would be the purpose of Oprah doing this interview? she already got the 'major get' with the kids already so, whats the deal now?
Did you hear? Oprah's OWN network is struggling. So she wants the ratings.

Alexia Mosby ‏ @TheLovelyLex_ Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Jacksonatorr she talked to my school's 7th graders about her new movie that she is filming at Nottoway ... in Louisiana

Hmmm, wasn't half of the money from book sales supposed to go to schools? I wonder if this school they visited got a donation. I'm just having a hard time believing that they are far enough in development to start filming already.

Gosh, everytime I think things can't get any worse...what's next? Is Oprah going to air this supposed interview on June 25th?

I dont think Business contracts are filed with court or made public.
They only come into view if they are disputed as in a civil suite with those involved
I could be wrong but that's how I always understoof it. Its not public information.

I dont think Business contracts are filed with court or made public.
They only come into view if they are disputed as in a civil suite with those involved
I could be wrong but that's how I always understoof it. Its not public information.

not business contracts but contracts with minors are filled with the court.

I guess we need to check other states such as LA for a contract.

btw some people on twitter saying that Oprah was at Brazil today. So classify Oprah interview as a rumor for the time being.

So if Paris is already filming and doing her scenes it can explain that awful haircut that was given to her. Such a beautiful girl. Not everyone can carry bangs well. They should have left her hair alone.

Oprah is in the picture again....her network is doing so bad that she is back to doing what she use to do before - interview celebrities. Her network was suppose to be something different as she said a millions times over. I bet she regrets leaving her talk show. Firing Rosie was just the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway, I hope Paris does well with this film. She's going to do it anyway so we might as well wish her the best.

Back