Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

From Lipstick Alley:
A few weeks ago, Shawn King posted a pic of one of the possible Lundon's sets on twitter. A poster asked on here whether or not it was possible for Paris's movie to have already begun filming. That answer is no. I was looking at the Lundon's facebook page to see if there were any updates about the film. I stumbled across a post where someone asked when the movie would start filming. Dennis Christen's only response was "very soon"

May god protect Paris on those hollywood movie sets....around certain kinds of people. :angel:May they stay far from her...:worried:

@dennishchristen
Paris Jackson - My Little Girl xx: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6537GnKUo8E
Really enjoyed this one!

This is one of the best photo tributes I've seen of the young lady that is going to play Lundon O'Malley in the Lundon's Bridge series of 5 movies. It made me? smile several times. I too hope that no matter how big she gets in her career that she always remembers who she is and where she came from! paralightfilms

Isn't dennis christen meant to be getting this movie off the ground rather than surfing round youtube watching paris jackson tribute videos and posting his favourites, and tweeting about her amazing eyes. Is there absolutely noone involved with this project that can point out to him that this is really unprofessional, inappropriate behaviour.

^Yes, unfortunately. But exploiting the pr potential of a recently bereaved 13 yr old as money 'bait' for a film project is inappropriate and unprofessional, esp when it's getting to be borderline creepy. Maybe this is how hollywood works, in which case the guardian needs to step up and do that lioness protecting cubs routine.

Last edited:
Has her contract even been filed with the court yet? i bet a whole lot the film never haps

^Yes, unfortunately. But exploiting the pr potential of a recently bereaved 13 yr old as money 'bait' for a film project is inappropriate and unprofessional, esp when it's getting to be borderline creepy. Maybe this is how hollywood works, in which case the guardian needs to step up and do that lioness protecting cubs routine.
Apparently the lioness only cares abt her own cubs. As for " borderline" creepy, personally I'll remove the borderline. They seem not to make a difference between almost 14 and 17.

https://twitter.com/#!/dennishchristen
Dennis H Christen ? @dennishchristen
LUNDON'S BRIDGE is by far the most difficult project to get it to this level, but the most enjoyable by far because of the people I've met.

6 Mar Dennis H Christen ? @dennishchristen
The name Lundon is my daughter's name. Diabetes took her a few years ago. She was the reason this story was written in the first place.

Yeap setting the scene and excuses for when the film doesnt happen

That guy gives me such a creepy old guy vibe. "not on his watch"? when did it became his watch?

That guy gives me such a creepy old guy vibe. "not on his watch"? when did it became his watch?

share ur sentiments. Paris is not related to him, and I find his interest goes beyond the movie as far as Paris is concerned. IMO

Dude isn't Paris father to be saying ish like "Not on his watch." I wouldn't like the idea of Paris in a Chris Brown vid myself cause she is way to young for the kinds of things he talks about in his music. But, this dude seems as though he just want Paris for whatever he wants her to be in and that's it and trying to dictate what she does. Ewww!

He talks as if paris is his and no one else can use her while hes incharge and using her himself. wonder how much he paid katherine for paris

Creepy. His obsession and possessiveness over Paris is too creepy.

Getting ready for Lundon's Bridge location scouting in New Orleans . . .

^Does anyone else care about this movie? Even Paris seems to have lost interest.

Getting ready for Lundon's Bridge location scouting in New Orleans . . .

O.O ...will wait and see.

Sorry to say, but this guy gives me the creeps.... He is simply obsessed w/ Paris

Lundon's Bridge
about an hour ago
Stay tuned for a MAJOR announcement coming to you this week.

probably they would either announce a casting call for the kidnapped children or announce that they would start shooting.

He talks as if paris is his and no one else can use her while hes incharge and using her himself.

I know. How deluded can he be. He's clearly unaware that mrs j has already contracted paris to howard mann to promote all his shady projects (although the estate's cease and desist lawsuit has prob opened up some spare time in paris's schedule). Christen's going to be v disappointed if he thinks he's going to have exclusive rights to paris during his 5 film deal, i'm sure there will lots of other exciting business opps coming paris's way courtesy of her family.

Oh God......... :(
As usual ashtanga succinctly sums up the entire thread with 2 words and an icon.
Nice to see you back posting!

Back