Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

I am glad you are back too Ashtanga! I missed you when you weren't posting. There were a couple of times where I needed one of your "big sighs"

:wub: Susan

Hmmm so he will play a role, too.

Dennis H Christen
Some of you are wondering why the smiling dolphin? That is a workup of the actual character of Jumper the dolphin from the story of LUNDON'S BRIDGE and the Three Keys. Jumper is the role I will be playing. Once you read the story you will know the character also comes out on land as a human (beach bum). I will do both roles. Don't laugh! Jumper is really cool. He's also a marine biologist, smart as a whip.

Hmmm so he will play a role, too.

he was playing it from the start. Remember his friend got angry when I called Dennis as a small time actor. He played at soap shows at Korea, it's not like he's George Clooney. Oh and his son is playing the best friend of Lundon. Larry King's wife is related to the producer's wife and could be classmates with Dennis as well. The roles given up to this time has some relative / friend / coworker connection. There haven't been really a casting.

btw - where's that quote from?

[h=6]Dennis H Christen
[/h][h=6]Here is something that will help you all understand we are casting many actors that we can't tell you about yet. They are all "A" list actors/actresses. Here is the casting list of those cast and those we still have to announce:

CHECK THIS LIST OUT OFTEN ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.LUNDONS.COM AND WATCH AS THE ROLES ARE FILLED WITH YOUR FAVORITE ACTORS: ACTORS THAT ARE CAST WILL HAVE THIS “*” MARK IN FRONT OF THE CHARACTER'S NAME.
[/h]

do you have to be his friend to see those updates?

I still would like to know how Paris got involved in this thing in the first place?

bluesky;3613267 said:
[h=6]Dennis H Christen[/h][h=6]Here is something that will help you all understand we are casting many actors that we can't tell you about yet. They are all "A" list actors/actresses. Here is the casting list of those cast and those we still have to announce:CHECK THIS LIST OUT OFTEN ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.LUNDONS.COM AND WATCH AS THE ROLES ARE FILLED WITH YOUR FAVORITE ACTORS: ACTORS THAT ARE CAST WILL HAVE THIS “*” MARK IN FRONT OF THE CHARACTER'S NAME.[/h]
i bet they are all A listers lol

well Katherine has been quiet.. no shady deals happening with her lately.

Still don't get how the family of the biggest artist of all time wouldn't be embarrassed by his daughter being involved in a project like this. Everybody and their dog are landing nice respectable projects these days, but Paris is in this?

I've never seen a less buzzed about film.

I still would like to know how Paris got involved in this thing in the first place?

Jermaine Jackson is friends with Larry King.

Remember he was the one who called JJ first with the news of MJ's death. Then Jermaine rewarded him with SEVERAL interviews immediately after June 25th ...and the head-scratching one at Forest Lawn on the first anniversary

Michael also starred in films such as The Wiz for the simple pleasure of representing. Let the girl be happy!
But this is the wrong film to try to represent yourself in. While The Wiz was the perfect choice for MJ because of the plot, cast and director. Everything was set of for MJ to represent in that.

Back