Osama Bin Laden is Dead- Celebrity Tweets Concerning Death Post 71

"The Al Quida would be killing people/planning new terror attacks regardless of OBL's death, as they have proved thruout the past years."

Very true, but OBL hasn't been involved in planning those attacks since 9/11, and hasn't been a threat. His execution will now lead to more and more terror attacks against the west than had he still been alive.

The fact is - his execution has put the west more at risk, when it could have been avoided. That cannot be denied.
Nobody here is denying this, or anything, as a matter of fact but you. Again him being involved or not involved since 9/11 in terror attacks does not mean going after him was uncalled for. It would have been better if he would've been captured and put on trial rather than him being shot, but this is what happened and he surely deserved to be killed.

Last edited:
I don't doubt that Bin Laden is dead, because Al Qaeda could easily disprove these claims, but have chosen not too. However, it was an assassination. They captured him alive, and then executed him, denying him the right to a fair trial. It was murder.

Now, I won't counter the claims that he 'deserved it' - he unlawfully killed thousands of innocent people so, if anyone deserved to die on this planet, it was him, but that doesn't give them the right to execute him. He deserved a fair trial, like anyone else.

The American army cannot just kill someone they deem a 'threat'. They have to ensure the targets they engage are combatants, otherwise they are breaking the Geneva Convention and are therefore commiting war crimes.

Plus, this was a SEAL mission: The SEALs are part of the US Navy, and by way of International Law, they have to be shot at before they can engage targets. OBL was unarmed, he wasn't a threat, and therefore he was killed unlawfully.

The photographs of his dead body - sensitive issue, but they shouldn't be released. All they will do is inflame tensions more with Al Qaeda and the Taliban and provoke more retaliation attacks. Now, if some armchair commentator wants to put thousands of lives at risk by demanding 'proof' then go ahead, but you're a cretin. Simple.

Finally, there was no reason to go after him. He hasn't been involved operational wise since 9/11, he hasn't been a threat for years. What the US has just done here, is opened a whole new can of worms, and put thousands of it's citizens lives at risk.

Obama is a war criminal and should be handed over to the Hague. Period.

Yours, Martyn. :)

He does not deserve a fair trial. Even if there was a trial, he would have been found guilty and sentenced to death anyway. Why waste a lot of money on a trial when it can be done straight away?

The objective of the mission was to kill him, not arrest him. Wasn't armed? Were the 3,000 people who died on 9/11 armed? No they were not. They didn't stand a chance of surviving, and bin Laden did not deserve to arm himself and kill more people.

What, so you think he shouldn't have been brought to justice just because he didn't make any more attacks? He needed to die, and now thankfully he has.

That argument is not really valid though because there is actually no proof that Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 and plenty of proof that it was an inside job.
Personally i don't think he died a few days ago. I think he died years ago.
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060611155014535
And then there's this.....

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
March 13, 2002

President Bush Holds Press Conference
Press Conference by the President
The James S. Brady Briefing Room
View
Listen
4:00 P.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon.

. . .

Q Mr. President, in your speeches now you rarely talk or mention Osama bin Laden. Why is that? Also, can you tell the American people if you have any more information, if you know if he is dead or alive? Final part -- deep in your heart, don't you truly believe that until you find out if he is dead or alive, you won't really eliminate the threat of --

THE PRESIDENT: Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he's alive at all. Who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not; we haven't heard from him in a long time. And the idea of focusing on one person is -- really indicates to me people don't understand the scope of the mission.

Terror is bigger than one person. And he's just -- he's a person who's now been marginalized. His network, his host government has been destroyed. He's the ultimate parasite who found weakness, exploited it, and met his match. He is -- as I mentioned in my speech, I do mention the fact that this is a fellow who is willing to commit youngsters to their death and he, himself, tries to hide -- if, in fact, he's hiding at all.

So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I'm more worried about making sure that our soldiers are well-supplied; that the strategy is clear; that the coalition is strong; that when we find enemy bunched up like we did in Shahikot Mountains, that the military has all the support it needs to go in and do the job, which they did.

And there will be other battles in Afghanistan. There's going to be other struggles like Shahikot, and I'm just as confident about the outcome of those future battles as I was about Shahikot, where our soldiers are performing brilliantly. We're tough, we're strong, they're well-equipped. We have a good strategy. We are showing the world we know how to fight a guerrilla war with conventional means.

Q But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.

But once we set out the policy and started executing the plan, he became -- we shoved him out more and more on the margins. He has no place to train his al Qaeda killers anymore. And if we -- excuse me for a minute -- and if we find a training camp, we'll take care of it. Either we will or our friends will. That's one of the things -- part of the new phase that's becoming apparent to the American people is that we're working closely with other governments to deny sanctuary, or training, or a place to hide, or a place to raise money.

And we've got more work to do. See, that's the thing the American people have got to understand, that we've only been at this six months. This is going to be a long struggle. I keep saying that; I don't know whether you all believe me or not. But time will show you that it's going to take a long time to achieve this objective. And I can assure you, I am not going to blink. And I'm not going to get tired. Because I know what is at stake. And history has called us to action, and I am going to seize this moment for the good of the world, for peace in the world and for freedom"

The Joker, do you know that was Martyn from the chatbox the other night? He got banned for 30 days and responded by creating a new account, which just got banned. :lol:

When I think of those people in the Towers who had to make the decision to stay and burn to death or jump to their deaths so far below...And of those whose bodies were never recovered...and all those unsuspecting men and women who when they left home that morning never dreamed what a nightmare lay ahead of them...And when I think how our world was changed that day, how can anyone spend any time at all debating what happened to bin laden, his 'right' to a fair trial or whether was he buried in the muslim tradition...
I ask you to review some of the philosophy uttered by this murderer:
We--with God's help--call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson." Feb. 1998 -- Osama Bin Laden edict

“We love death. The US loves life. That is the difference between us two." -- Osama Bin Laden

Hostility toward America is a religious duty, and we hope to be rewarded for it by God . . . . I am confident that Muslims will be able to end the legend of the so-called superpower that is America." -- Osama Bin Laden, Time Magazine

Where was world outrage and the media furore when Daniel Pearl had his throat slit and his head cut off?
And the other hostages of the representatives of the 'religion of peace' who were beheaded?
When you are dealing with a mad dog you do not hand him a biscuit and say nice doggie unless you want to die. There is no cure for that madness. You can only capture it and kill it.

Just heard Breaking news ..NO PICS will be released of Osama Bin Ladens corps...heard this from a live white house briefing on CNN

I have mixed feelings. On one hand why glorify a murderer even more. On the other, it would be satisfying to see it. No one has any sensitivities left these days anyway.

Obama says White House won't release Osama bin Laden photos

<table cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
271538960-04111701.jpg
Pakistani media personnel and local residents gather outside the hideout of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden following his death by U.S. special forces. (Aamir Qureshi / AFP / Getty Images / May 3, 2011)
</td></tr></tbody></table>

By Michael A. Memoli, Washington Bureau May 4, 2011, 10:44 a.m.

The Obama administration will not release photos showing Osama bin Laden after he was killed by U.S. forces, the president has told CBS News in an interview to air Sunday on "60 Minutes."

The decision follows broad debate within the administration about whether to distribute what has been described as a "gruesome" photo in order to prove that the Al Qaeda leader is dead.

"There are sensitivities here in terms of the appropriateness of releasing photographs," White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters Tuesday, adding that the photos of Bin Laden's corpse "could be inflammatory."

Photos: Osama bin Laden dead

CIA director Leon Panetta had said in interviews Tuesday, however, that the photos would ultimately be made public.

Several lawmakers who saw a photo said earlier Wednesday that the White House should not release them.

"I don't want to make the job of our troops serving in places like Iraq and Afghanistan any harder than it already is," said Rep. Mike Rogers, chair of the House Intelligence Committee. "The risks of release outweigh the benefits. Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

michael.memoli@latimes.com
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-osama-bin-laden-photo-20110504,0,4390974.story

Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house. One of them his son. Don't look if you're too sensitive.

*posting this here as well*

Osama's always the unilateral US gov.'s tool and means to invade Afghanistan. There was "no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.", as the link below explains, yet the US still decided to invade Afghanistan to tear down the 'terrorists' that destroyed America (wonders who). That tool even died unarmed, so they say. Say that Osama was a blood-thirsty criminal guilty of crimes against humanity (will never top the US's gov. in a few years, tho), u don't kill anybody whie they're defenseless. Moreover, you bring them in a court of law and indict them for the said crimes and bring them to trial. We're not even gonna have his death photo now. Not to mention several other family members of Bin Laden's have been killed like flies, and a wife of his wives shot in the leg (though not fatally). How's that freakin' democracy and justice and abiding by the International Law? How can the real, transparent terrorism today be praised, when it's ongoing, and extending. We're all perceived and treated as potential criminals, folks, since the extra-mega tragedy and cover-up that 9/11 was. How is that fair..?

The dumbing down of society is an extremely good strategy these days, psycho(logical) warfare is going strong. Yeah, let's and believe a lot of what we see/don't see and hearken to pitiful electoral lines while an estimated 1 million people and children died in Irak and Afghanistan since 2003 , all to catch Bin Laden (the biggest bull ever to be told), 22,000 kids perish daily on the Globe, and see then if we need to celebrate, or anything about this dumbed down world, except our surviving through the day and living with a roof top above out heads or food on our tables and the like.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060611155014535 -- this was posted by another member in the Bin Laden thread, if anyone's interested, 2 important not to spread it on here as well.

Last edited:
In a way i can understand why the housewhite doesnt wanna release te photos as they could distress ppl. But at the same time it would be good to have some real proof that hes gone, so that why it will shut up the "hoax" theroies

In a way i can understand why the housewhite doesnt wanna release te photos as they could distress ppl. But at the same time it would be good to have some real proof that hes gone, so that why it will shut up the "hoax" theroies

Do you honestly think releasing photos will shut up conspiracy theorists? They'll just say it was photoshopped. They're gonna believe what they want to believe regardless of the evidence.

Do you honestly think releasing photos will shut up conspiracy theorists? They'll just say it was photoshopped. They're gonna believe what they want to believe regardless of the evidence.

Well if it is really him in the picture i cant see how they can say it "photoshopped"

Well if it is really him in the picture i cant see how they can say it "photoshopped"

have you ever used photoshop? you can do a lot with this program. and people wont change their opinion, at least those who know the program :D

There are photoshop experts that can find out if it's been 'shopped or not.

There are photoshop experts that can find out if it's been 'shopped or not.

and who would assure you that the government wont "buy" these people?

but they agreed on not showing any pictures anyway and i think thats the best decision.

and who would assure you that the government wont "buy" these people?

but they agreed on not showing any pictures anyway and i think thats the best decision.
There are tons of people like that. I'm talking about normal people who've been using Photoshop for many years. No problem finding them.

Yes, they agreed and I guess it is the best decision, but I think they will leak eventually. I want to see them.

There are tons of people like that. I'm talking about normal people who've been using Photoshop for many years. No problem finding them.

Yes, they agreed and I guess it is the best decision, but I think they will leak eventually. I want to see them.

i hope they wont be leaked! im tired of all these arguments about wether it was murder or not and wether people are allowed to be happy about his death or not... if these photos or videos got leaked it will all start again..

Just as is the case with mostly everything the US administration says, or some official.

Please, don't overgeneralize ppl on here, just because of failing to come up with a more pertinent argument for this story.

Isn't it funny how attention is diverted from this heavy story to said 'conspiracy theorists', that are depressive? So, it's them that are that way, not the thousands of human deaths amounting to over a million all these years in Irak and Afghanistan, and for what, for a stupid tool to be removed? Not that they even bothered to capture him anyways all this time, but to clear the area and conquer it for their oil dose. And the war isn't even close to being over. ...
--
I love it how tool Bin Laden's death coincides with the electoral campaign of the Obama administration. .. And they (*general term*) say there are no coincidences.

Last edited:
I think the White House made the right decision in not releasing the photos. In all accounts its gruesome and the threats against Western countries has been increased since Monday, if the picture gets released it'll simply increase.

Even though I understand why the White House won't release it, I want to see it so that I can laught at it. Good riddance bin bag.

So now I read that Obama doesn't want to release the pictures because it is a national security risk? In what way? Is he afraid that people who already hate us will hate us even more? I had mixed feelings on this yesterday but now I think they should be released.
We can make up our own minds to view or not. We don't need big brother telling us what to do.
Actually maybe he's waiting till he needs another bounce in the polls...then he'll release them.

Back