Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

Good observation btw. I read somewhere that Cascios had a small recording studio in the house with all equipment needed. I wonder why they moved it to the basement?

Taryll on Twitter.

I think this explains alot. Teddy worked on these tracks knowing they weren't Michael, probably made some kind of deal with Sony to keep quiet and from now on claim that it's all 100% MJ. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 700*

Even the 'Haters' can't seem to agree on what is supposed to be 'fake' in 'their little world'!

Can they not see how odd this looks to the true fans?

They say the 'fakes' are 'obvious', but they can't even agree with eachother. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

I'd like to say I 'respect' your opinions, but I don't. I think you are talking complete bollocks.

Congratulations though. Only about 30 posts, and you've amanged to go to the top of the 'Talking Bullshit' table - and that's no mean feat with some of the shit that gets written on here.

Jog on!

I still "respect", because that's what MJ thought me for all of my life. That's what makes you and me different.

Tone it down people. At least pretend you can be civilised.

I still "respect", because that's what MJ thought me for all of my life. That's what makes you and me different.

It seems you pick and choose where you give your repsect. It's a pity that 'respect' doesn't extend itself to Michael's close, chosen friends, the Cascios.

To mention them in the same breath as those hideous people that tried to destroy MJ? Do you think that would please Michael?

I think this explains alot. Teddy worked on these tracks knowing they weren't Michael, probably made some kind of deal with Sony to keep quiet and from now on claim that it's all 100% MJ. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
You forgot to mention that Teddy is blood-drinking-Illuminati lizard. :smilerolleyes:

Even the 'Haters' can't seem to agree on what is supposed to be 'fake' in 'their little world'!

They say the 'fakes' are 'obvious', but they can't even agree with eachother. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Oh yeah...lots of respect.

Haters (hhahahahaa are you fucking serious? GTFOH please)
Their little world
pathetic

Sure LOTS of respect. Did you respect any of the non believers from day one? Nope you didn't. You did your best to ridicule them , thats what you did. And wow...you are actually saying we aren't true fans? Hey dude i guess listening to his music all the time since i was five , supporting him all the way and collecting lots of MJ stuff is not a true fan, nah...WHAT IS THEN? Just because i seriously doubt these songs doesn't mean i am not a true fan. I never talked negatively about the Cascio's neither. They really look like an amazingly good family and i'm happy they were there for Michael. But i do not hear Michael on these three tracks. It is what it is. Now kinda simply F off with that nonsense.

Tell me...are you here only to piss people off?

I'd like to say I 'respect' your opinions, but I don't. I think you are talking complete bollocks.

Congratulations though. Only about 30 posts, and you've amanged to go to the top of the 'Talking Bullshit' table - and that's no mean feat with some of the shit that gets written on here.

Jog on!

It seems you pick and choose where you give your repsect. It's a pity that 'respect' doesn't extend itself to Michael's close, chosen friends, the Cascios.

To mention them in the same breath as those hideous people that tried to destroy MJ? Do you think that would please Michael?

I just gave an example of people who betrayed Michael. Just get over it. It's no big deal. I don't say Cascios equal to those...

And for the last time, I don't say Cascios did anything wrong, but I say it may be. Because those 3 songs are fake to me. That's all.

Now, I just wanna leave this discussion to you. I believe I have made my point clearly.

I have been a loyal fan for more than 25 years. I have setup the biggest MJ fanclubs in Turkey and have supported MJ for all of my life. (Look at my "join date" please, it's on the left of this post, and then look at yours ;) )

How dare you judge me without knowing a fact about me?

And please read my post carefully, I don't compare Cascios to the Chandlers or Arvizos. I just wanted to make a point that people took advantage of Michael and they betrayed him for all of his life. Can you deny that?

So why do you believe Cascios won't betray Michael? I am not saying they did, but it seems to me as if they did. Because that's not Michael singing on their songs...

If you have any other explanation to this, then I can listen. But please don't attack me, because you don't know me at all!

We can compare join join date...What if I tell you i was a registered member of MJ's first internet club? Way back in 1996... My MJ knowledge did not come on or after June 25th.

Don't let my MJJC date fool you...

Being a long MJ fan, as you been, it is truly a shame that you would name the Cascios in the same sentence as the Arvizos or the Chandlers.

And there's a clear difference indeed between NeoMJ and Deano here, but it shouldn't surprise me. This Deano fella has been trying to get people angry ever since Breaking News came out. It's ironic how he keeps saying it's bollocks and bullshit written here, but he's certainly not changing anything neither with his nonsense.

It would be nice for a change if you just respect people who think differently, and don't resort to calling them haters, and say they aren't true fans. If anything they ARE true fan, i know i am. I just don't like to support things i for myself believe are not genuine.

Oh yeah...lots of respect.

Haters (hhahahahaa are you fucking serious? GTFOH please)
Their little world
pathetic

Sure LOTS of respect. Did you respect any of the non believers from day one? Nope you didn't. You did your best to ridicule them , thats what you did. And wow...you are actually saying we aren't true fans? Hey dude i guess listening to his music all the time since i was five , supporting him all the way and collecting lots of MJ stuff is not a true fan, nah...WHAT IS THEN? Just because i seriously doubt these songs doesn't mean i am not a true fan. I never talked negatively about the Cascio's neither. They really look like an amazingly good family and i'm happy they were there for Michael. But i do not hear Michael on these three tracks. It is what it is. Now kinda simply F off with that nonsense.

Tell me...are you here only to piss people off?

I didn't see your name mentioned in my post?

But hey, as they say, "If the caps fits, then wear it."

I am here to try and balance up some of the bullshit being put forward by people trying to destroy michael's album.

The 'Michael' 'haters' don't seem to have the need for facts - just salicious gossip and 'fantasy' conspiracy nonsense, with out any regard for truth or respect - so I will respond in a fashion that they understand.

If you have a look at the majority of my posts, then you will see that I am commenting on chart placings/potential sales etc. It's only when I come across repeated nonsense that I get riled up enough to defend Michael and his friends.

If we're going to compare credentials:

- I've owned the Thriller album for a decade
- I've seen the MJ special on VH-1 multiple times
- I know ALL the words to D.S.
- I can do 'the kick'
- I also hate to tour

Bow down to my superior fandom.

I didn't see your name mentioned in my post?

But hey, as they say, "If the caps fits, then wear it."

I am here to try and balance up some of the bullshit being put forward by people trying to destroy michael's album.

The 'Michael' 'haters' don't seem to have the need for facts - just salicious gossip and 'fantasy' conspiracy nonsense, with out any regard for truth or respect - so I will respond in a fashion that they understand.

If you have a look at the majority of my posts, then you will see that I am commenting on chart placings/potential sales etc. It's only when I come across repeated nonsense that I get riled up enough to defend Michael and his friends.

I really don't think there's any kind of conspiracy here. Simply questening the vocals on those three tracks is a conspiracy? Nah, if anything at this moment, it's a matter of opinion, nothing else. I don't see these 'haters' here really. If being a hater in your eyes is being against this album, then i guess you can label me a hater too. Cause i do not and never will support this album. Until i see some clear evidence, if not..i'll trust me ears and certianly not start to lie to myself. And that's all i see on this forum.

People believing in the tracks, and people not believing in the tracks. I don't see them as haters in any way.

The fake stuff needs to stop. Sony is not that desperate. Hate on them all you want, but times are not that hard for the label

Stop chatting with his nephews like a high school senior. How old are you?

Just heard full version of MONSTER.

That is MJ. All the way. In parts he's being different but that's just him doing what he always does.

The song is pure MJ. Malachai on his best day has never sounded that much like MJ. Malachi can pull out subtle moments but never an entire song. Especially on the aggressive moments, it's ooozes Michael.

Yall need to get over this and simply enjoy because the song is TIGHT!!!! It should be the second single.

For those of you convinced that the Cascios are liars after being MJ's true friends for over two decades, shame on you.

Somewhere MJ is shaking his head at you.

Why can't people state their opinion without others attacking them!? By this point we should all be use to it! Those who believe should be okay with people saying they don't believe and vice versa!

It's not right trying to shut out the ones that u don't agree with let's not censor people like that cause u don't agree! Labeling them non fans? I mean really? What is all that about?!

Respect people...RESPECT!

I have been a loyal fan for more than 25 years. I have setup the biggest MJ fanclubs in Turkey and have supported MJ for all of my life. (Look at my "join date" please, it's on the left of this post, and then look at yours ;) )

How dare you judge me without knowing a fact about me?

And please read my post carefully, I don't compare Cascios to the Chandlers or Arvizos. I just wanted to make a point that people took advantage of Michael and they betrayed him for all of his life. Can you deny that?

So why do you believe Cascios won't betray Michael? I am not saying they did, but it seems to me as if they did. Because that's not Michael singing on their songs...

If you have any other explanation to this, then I can listen. But please don't attack me, because you don't know me at all!

Your embarrassing yourself. It is MJ on the songs. Get over it already. It's one thing for you to say he sounds different, it's another for you to say it flat out is not him. You aren't that smart. Nobody is.

Amen!

What we have here are people who think they are soooo in tune with MJ that they can spot a fake anywhere when all they are doing is calling the real thing a fake.

Shameful.

They mention MJ loving art and Michelangelo could that be how they pick the name for their restaurant?:scratch:They indirectly promoted the restaurant by the way when they said that ha ha ha....:mello:

I hope this doesn't upset anyone but I'd rather believe any family over the Jacksons. What some have been saying about the circumstances surrounding his death shows they have no facts and what? Have they yet to read the autopsy results?

That's why I'd rather ignore them.

P.S. I think the Casico tracks have been HEAVILY, HEAVILY edited.

The Jacksons lack a ton of credibility for a lot of reasons. I love 'em, but they are confusing as hell.

Deano even though you are at my ignore list, I inevitable bump onto your posts because people quote you and respond to you (I don't know why they even bother, you must be 10 years old or something)

You must understand this: it is not your opinion that got you banned the other day, it is your behaviour. Every single post of yours is rude and disrespectful. You should be banned forever IMO

Staffordshire Bullterier, although I agree with you I beg you to realise that this authenticity discussion is over. There will be no outcome from your posts, it is plain repetitions of the same arguments

WOW!!!!!!

It never ends!

o_O I already explained why I said that in an earlier post!
I was just pointing out the obvious coincidence in that, is all! lol

^ You would have noticed it, if u weren't busy playing mister fix it and trying to correct other people opinions! Just saying! SMH :rofl:

Last edited:

I really don't think there's any kind of conspiracy here. Simply questening the vocals on those three tracks is a conspiracy? Nah, if anything at this moment, it's a matter of opinion, nothing else.
And what's the point to write things with zero proof about Teddy? That's slander! How would you react if someone said something like that about your father or family? You simply believe in something and you don't have a proof (besides subjective hearing) to backup your opinion so you bash people who have different opinion (Teddy Riley, Cascios) and scientific proof (Sony management). ;)

Last edited:

Deano even though you are at my ignore list, I inevitable bump onto your posts because people quote you and respond to you (I don't know why they even bother, you must be 10 years old or something)

You must understand this: it is not your opinion that got you banned the other day, it is your behaviour. Every single post of yours is rude and disrespectful. You should be banned forever IMO

Staffordshire Bullterier, although I agree with you I beg you to realise that this authenticity discussion is over. There will be no outcome from your posts, it is plain repetitions of the same arguments

And what did you get banned for?

(someone will need to 'quote' this for me. so 9 year old barok will be able to see it) wink

Or, then Sony told them to move to the basement because you could hear the music outside the house.
I think at least Monster sounds very much Michael even thou they probably edited some vocals just because they were not finished. Also when you listen with the great stereo equipment it sounds somehow less someone else. He just sings lower in many tracks (also other than cascios) and probably the final key would have been different. His voice was very different in the bottom register because you just have to make the sound out differently. It can actually even affect your pronouncing and also because most of you concentrate just being in a key. His voice clearly lowered in 90's and 00's. He very rarely sung that low before Invincible but more like too high imo.

Or, then Sony told them to move to the basement because you could hear the music outside the house.

LMAO! priceless

They seem like a nice family.
Obviously they meant a lot to Michael. Who am I to judge ?!
Also...I will never say another word about Oprah. I am done with her and I wish I could never see her face again.

anyone got the links to watch it?

Back