Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 700*

I have decided that I will get the album next week. I just never expected all this drama to take place. It was always hard to be really happy about a new album coming out because Michael isn't here. But you could still look forward to hearing new songs. It was something. I know this may not be a big deal but the other day I was able to watch This is It again. I haven't watched since I bought it last January. It was hard but slowly I came back to it. I want to be a supportive fan. Thank you for your help.

:better: Stick with us through the drama. It is worth it, for Michael.

Important: TO THE FANS WHO BELIEVE ALL THE SONGS ARE SUNG BY THE REAL MiCHAEL JACKSON, KEEP ON BELIVING, BUT respect my opinion, I, IN NO WAY WILL CHANGE YOUR WAY OF HEARING SONGS NOR YOU EARS, SO remember, RESPECT.

How do you suppose we respect your opinion when you're not respecting ours? Making gigantic, colorful, bolded posts about how songs are fake and your "proof" is not respecting an opinion. Respecting an opinion means, you say your view, people disagree, and you both agree to disagree. Not say your view, disagree, then continue to say your view thread after thread, for everyone to see.

Also, the size of a home has nothing to do with studio equipment, and sound. It would still need the proper filtering in the recording booth, and an elaborate keyboard set up, to even get a sound that would be up to industry standards. They showed on Oprah the current state of the studio, and they upgraded, but they also showed the state it was in when Michael was around. Building a proper home recording studio takes time, months, maybe even years, and factually, it's not a situation of "Oh, Michael's coming, lets set up this state of the art home studio quick!" You start piece by piece and slowly graduate to the desired set-up you wish to have. So the argument of, "well why didn't they have a better studio for Michael."; It shouldn't really be thought about that much, because honestly, it isn't that simple.

Important: TO THE FANS WHO BELIEVE ALL THE SONGS ARE SUNG BY THE REAL MiCHAEL JACKSON, KEEP ON BELIVING, BUT respect my opinion, I, IN NO WAY WILL CHANGE YOUR WAY OF HEARING SONGS NOR YOU EARS, SO remember, RESPECT.

So WHY dont post it in the right place????? Respect the community 'darling'.

I hope that Terrel is not saying Frank hurt Michael by not testifying for hm.

Frank was on the witness list. and You cannot testify unless the lawyer calls you on stand. So it should be asked to T-Mez. (side note : as he had made a good case against the accusers he might not have felt the need to call Frank to stand and examine the conspiracy theory against Michael).

@FedoraHatGirl2058

Holywood Tonight and Best of Joy aren't Cascio songs. See it spreads like mad. Now every single thing is tainted and doubted.

NEVER SAID THEY WERE CACIOUS TRACKS,

AND IM BUYING THE ALBUM ANYWAYS, THERES NO WAY I WONT, IM A FAN AND COLLECTIONIST, HAVE TO HAVE IT :)

, JUST HOPE SONY COULD LEARN A LESSON, WE ARE NOT STUPID, I WILL BUY THE ALBUM BECAUSE I ADORE THE SONGS MJ SUNG, AND I EVEN ADORE THE LITTLE PARTS OF HIS SPLENDOR ON SONGS COMPLETED WITH A FAKE SINGER... I MEAN THEY ARE LITTLE PIECES OF MICHAEL'S WORK SO I WILL ignore THE IMPOSTOR VOICE.

LOVE

Just watched Oprah. It's difficult to believe that the Cascios allowed another person to sing on the tracks in attempts to fool the public.

That would be so disrespectful to Michael.

Does anyone truly believe they would do that? Or is it your conspiracy fantasies getting the best of you.

Michael spent time with this family for over 20 years. He trusted them enough to treat them like they were family. He slept over and hung out with their children. And now they are going to lie about some songs they made with him???

It simply doesn't make sense.

They would have to be true MONSTERS to do that.

I realize that at first listen Breaking News and Monster don't sound EXACTLY how MJ has sounded in the past. But it still does sound like him.

Not have Swedian recording or doing so in a true recording studio could have distorted things a bit.

But I think part of the conspiracy nonsense is jealousy. Every last one of you wish you had a relationship with MJ like the Cascio's did. So it's easy for you to be negative and nasty toward them.

Shame on you all for playing this game.

So WHY dont post it in the right place????? Respect the community 'darling'.
WOW, CALM DOWN YOU SEEM READY TO FIGHT... YOU NEED peace AND L.O.VE

Wow! All these posts and still no good upload of the show. I don't think we've ever gone so long without an upload. That darn web sheriff is working over time.
I can't be the only one to have tape the show. If someone can tell me how to upload from a VHS tape, I'll give it a try. Just pm me.

Not have Swedian recording or doing so in a true recording studio could have distorted things a bit.

Untrue. I'm a professional musician who has worked everywhere from basement studios to the biggest recording studios in the world. My band and I recently spent a week at Metalworks in Toronto mixing our new album. That's the studio where Prince recorded his Grammy-winning "Musicology" album in 2004 and has recently been used by Katy Perry and Drake. I also have a budget studio in my own bedroom where I write and record demos, engineering them myself before taking them to the big studios.

Not once has the difference in studios ever made one person sound like a completely different person. Not once has the difference between the vocal recordings ever made someone even sound REMOTELY different in their vocal tone, vibrato, accent or pronunciation. You shouldn't speculate on things you know nothing about.

But I think part of the conspiracy nonsense is jealousy. Every last one of you wish you had a relationship with MJ like the Cascio's did. So it's easy for you to be negative and nasty toward them.

Then explain why 3T, Cory Rooney, Randy, and Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins also think it's not MJ.

Okey,gonna throw in my 2 cents about this.

Firstly, before I begin, I must say that some of you guys have the sick obsession to mention the word `impersonator` and `fake` in every post.Why do you think it's necessary to say that?You mentioned already 35972w63756034620356230653460546 times before and it's getting really annoying.

You don't like the tracks?Ok.Why should I care?This thread is about the Cascio family, not about your imaginary Jason Malachi.And yes, it is imaginary until you prove that I'm wrong,and you really can't in this situation.Remember guys, innocent until proven guilty and you really can't prove anything,at least not at the moment.

Back to the Cascios.They seem an amazing family.They are united.They are happy.They achieved many things in their life and don't seem the kind of persons that can lie.I really have an envy for this family as my parents are divorced and my father abandoned me 3 years ago.While I was watching the interview I was thinking about how close they were so Michael,I think he really had a pretty good time with them.If I had any doubts until now,I can really see that there's no way they could hire an impersonator to finish Michael's song.They have money,why would they need more?And do you really think they are that type of persons?I am really sorry about the judgement I have passed upon them...

I'm supporting the album as much as I can,God bless the Cascio family.

btw, guys, the full show is on the torrent sites. I just downloaded it, but it's 6am here and I'm going to bed. I'll watch it tomorrow.

untrue. I'm a professional musician who has worked everywhere from basement studios to the biggest recording studios in the world. My band and i recently spent a week at metalworks in toronto mixing our new album. That's the studio where prince recorded his grammy-winning "musicology" album in 2004 and has recently been used by katy perry and drake. I also have a budget studio in my own bedroom where i write and record demos, engineering them myself before taking them to the big studios.

Not once has the difference in studios ever made one person sound like a completely different person. Not once has the difference between the vocal recordings ever made someone even sound remotely different in their vocal tone, vibrato, accent or pronunciation. You shouldn't speculate on things you know nothing about.

Then explain why 3t, cory rooney, randy, and rodney "darkchild" jerkins also think it's not mj.

thanks god for your existence, god bless you,
finally! Musicians coming and stating some reality!!!
I dont feel as alone as i did before on this particular thread :)

Not once has the difference in studios ever made one person sound like a completely different person. Not once has the difference between the vocal recordings ever made someone even sound REMOTELY different in their vocal tone, vibrato, accent or pronunciation. You shouldn't speculate on things you know nothing about.

I think this basic point is being overlooked by many. I don't care if you get MJ singing through a 12 feet pipe with a spinning hamster wheel at the end - it's still gonna sound like MJ, and not coincidentally exactly like someone else who is a known imitator.

Convenient they didn't have one picture of him in the studio.

I'll disagree with you on this as I can also say that I have been in a studio environment. (and you really shouldn't assume that we know nothing about what we are talking about. I'm quite sure that you aren't the only musician on the universe as I'm not only one of my type)

My first question to you will be this : Okay you recorded demos in your bedroom. Did that demos ever used as a finished product for a professionally released album? Or did they get re-recorded at a professional studio?

I bet the answer will be the later one as those demo recordings do not produce high quality products to be used on recordings. (On my 10 years in the industry I have never seen a musician to say "I recorded this at my bedroom and it's album quality". every demo got rerecorded and worked on by professionals who charge tens of thousands of dollars for their time).

or every musician would be recording and mixing their albums at their basements or bedrooms and wouldn't pay for professional studios.

Secondly isn't sounding "completely different" a little far fetched? I haven't seen anyone claiming that Michael started to sound like Bono for example - that's completely different. Everyone is comparing the vocals to Jason Malachi who is known to sound "close/similar" to Michael. If Jason is the only name mentioned in this comparison saga then it's obvious that the vocals isn't sounding that different than Michael's.

Convenient they didn't have one picture of him in the studio.

your superstar friend who has been followed by media everyday in his life comes to your home to escape away from it all and yes the first logical thing to do will be to put a camera to their face and take pictures.

so it might not be convenient but it sure is respectful.

ivy, you are making too much sense in here.

your superstar friend who has been followed by media everyday in his life comes to your home to escape away from it all and yes the first logical thing to do will be to put a camera to their face and take pictures.

They didn't seem to be short of pics/video outside the studio.

How anyone can think Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy is not MJ I really don't understand.

I enjoy this album sooo much. Really it's 10 fantastic MJ songs.

They had all sorts of other pictures/videos of him. Not one of him recording? Not one of him posing with a friend in the studio? A co-worker? Anything?

Do you not see the paradox of the privacy argument when put against them going on Oprah? And hey, they have to defend themselves - that's cool, I'm not judging anyone. Mike could even be on the tracks. But their case is weak. They really didn't defend the tracks very much at all. It's a case of we're supposed to take their word. Fair enough, I guess.

Dang... I was sick in bed and missed both freaking airing of this! I missed it wish someone could re upload this.

Edit:
Just saw it. Thanks to those who helped.

Last edited:

They took pics and videos at all other moments, why was this an exception plus I thought they had video of MJ in the studio. This was their claim to prove it was MJ.

btw, guys, the full show is on the torrent sites. I just downloaded it, but it's 6am here and I'm going to bed. I'll watch it tomorrow.

thank you! I had to read through 10 pages looking for the video and then saw that in the final post. lol! Will check the torrent sites in the evening.

They took pics and videos at all other moments, why was this an exception plus I thought they had video of MJ in the studio. This was their claim to prove it was MJ.
not ALL moments, just some moments. don't you take photos or videos of your family's memorable moments like holidays etc? well, the footage they showed might have been from similar occasions. It's not like they photographed his every step when he lived with them.

You guys have to understand that to the Cascios Michael was a part of the family. Imagine your brother or sister (or any other close relatives you have) visit you. Would you take photos of them all the time? Or would you just let them relax and enjoy some family time together?

Last edited:

WOW are y'all Really going the "where's the picture of him in the studio" route??? LOL So i guess it a WHOLE Bunch of pics of Michael in the Studio when he was making his albums right??? SMH!!! slow

Untrue. I'm a professional musician who has worked everywhere from basement studios to the biggest recording studios in the world. My band and I recently spent a week at Metalworks in Toronto mixing our new album. That's the studio where Prince recorded his Grammy-winning "Musicology" album in 2004 and has recently been used by Katy Perry and Drake. I also have a budget studio in my own bedroom where I write and record demos, engineering them myself before taking them to the big studios.

What a cowinkydink, so am I. And while it may not make someone sound like a completely different person. You can't argue that recording in your bedroom or basement alters the sound, as opposed to using a recording studio. I have two records somewhere on this PC, one was recorded in a bathroom, in the basement of an apartment building. Then I took it, and recorded again in a more upscale setting, while you can still tell it was me, my vocals were different in the bathroom recording and didn't sound the way that it sounded when I was speaking the words myself.

Not being able to sense Michael at all is subjective to the person. People said with Breaking News, that's the way Michael pronounced such and such, and people opposed it, the same happened with the rest of the songs that were leaked shortly after. So keep in mind, while you may think it's a different vibrato, pronunciation, or accent, not everyone feels that way. So as said, the setting should be taken into consideration.

The 'Fake' claimers are clutching at straws out of guilt - Just my opinion of course ;-)

I'm happy in the fact I've felt that the tracks are all Michael, a very overly compressed, layered Michael, but him nevertheless.

Gotta love how quickly some 'fans' have done a u-turn, fickle much!?

I was accused of being crazy, working for SONY (WTF!?!?) and being against Michael for believing these so called 'evil' 3 tracks were him....

... yeah they are, so what now?

Ah thats right you can change your story and NOW claim that what you were actually complaining about was the quality of the song, not the fact theres a so called imposter singing on it. ........... seriously some of you are Lemmings, lets all follow what everyone else is doing, saying or thinking without actually having considered what your own opinion might be.

Sometimes you make me ashamed, there's no wonder 'Joe public' tend to see MJ fans as loons!

Blah blah, yeah your gonna hate on me, bothered?

Frank was on the witness list. and You cannot testify unless the lawyer calls you on stand. So it should be asked to T-Mez. (side note : as he had made a good case against the accusers he might not have felt the need to call Frank to stand and examine the conspiracy theory against Michael).

Frank was alleged to be a co-conspirator in the 2005 case, so he couldn't testify for Michael. This was the whole point of Sneddon naming him (and others) as non indicted co-conspirators: to eliminate them from testifying. Because Frank knew a LOT of unpleasant things about the Arvizos....

I thought they had video of MJ in the studio. This was their claim to prove it was MJ.
Roger Feldman was the one who said they had "Work Tapes" of MJ discussing the songs not singing them! If his sources are the Cascio's well what happened? I didn't see that on Oprah?

On another note where the hell was the video for HMH? Who said that was gonna air on Oprah?! Cause it didn't happen...SMH So much half ass or B.S info is getting beyond annoying!

Last edited:

Roger Feldman was the one who said they had "Work Tapes" of MJ discussing the songs not singing them! If his sources are the Cascio's well what happened? I didn't see that on Oprah?

On another note where the hell was the video for HMH? Who said that was gonna air on Oprah?! Cause it didn't happen...SMH So much half ass or B.S info is getting beyond annoying!

well, I guess Oprah was too buzy asking about allegations and didn't have any time for showing more videos.

Back