Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 700*

Don't let Taryll get to you. He's the only one in the family that is still going on about it. He obviously has some severe jealousy issues. Michael barely spoke with Taryll. He was lucky to speak with Janet more than twice per year. He is an attention seeker as far as I'm concerned.

Let's enjoy this album. These finished versions are so clearly MJ, it's the easiest thing to hear. I'm 100% convinced and some twitter rant from a disgruntled family member will not bring me down. All this guy does is complain yet he does nothing about it.

Bring on MICHAEL!

No, not at all...just short.. lol

Okay. I was seeing Rolling Stone and This is not a Michael Jackson album. At this moment I can't take anymore negativity:(.

Okay. I was seeing Rolling Stone and This is not a Michael Jackson album. At this moment I can't take anymore negativity:(.

I thought the same thing before I clicked on it....I know how you feel :huggy:

Not sure why everyone so quick to believe TR and Cascios over Tarryll, Theres some major major money being made here and as well all know it changes people, don't forget TR was broke not so long ago and the Cascios aren't rich.

I can only believe my ears and I've listened to the whole album now and still the cascio songs definiteley have another lead voice on them, MJ has for sure played a part in these songs but not lead voice of if it is he is being drowned out by other voices.

I don't care to get back in the whole fake debate though, just remarking that theres a sudden backlash to Tarryl here yet the timing of this interview on oprah =++ Sales and whilst the family on the whole seem normal and nice and genuine,it doesn't mean the 2 younger lads don't have a financial agenda (as well as an opportunity to finally 'make it' in the music world)

I'll never betray or deceive
You my friend but

If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You would do anything for money

LOL, people are assuming more about the Jacksons than anyone is about anyone else.

For people being against any "conspiracies" on the songs, there sure are a lot of conspiracies about The Jacksons.

The reviewer in the Rolling Stone article, seems to know about a Michael Jackson product, so we are not the only people who question this drama that is going on now.

I don't know about conspiracies. I don't know any of these people. I just can't take all these accusations back and forth.

I don't know about conspiracies. I don't know any of these people. I just can't take all these accusations back and forth.

Don't let it get you down. Here is a suggestion: If you like the album, buy it and do not worry about these issues. It gives you pleasure--buy it. If you like the album but question certain things, and do not feel comfortable using the "skip" button on your player, then buy the songs you like. In that way you remain happy, and do not get stressed out.

wow, Oprah and her sexual twisted mind, regardless of what actually did happened to her, she needs HELP on that matter, she sounds sicko and obssesed asking about the fake allegations..

she's clearly not so well in the head, sorry for her, but i mean, woman get some HELP , she need s a psychiatrist, and NOW... God that woman is really bad....

Oprah! get some help...you are in need...

Don't let it get you down. Here is a suggestion: If you like the album, buy it and do not worry about these issues. It gives you pleasure--buy it. If you like the album but question certain things, and do not feel comfortable using the "skip" button on your player, then buy the songs you like. In that way you remain happy, and do not get stressed out.

I have decided that I will get the album next week. I just never expected all this drama to take place. It was always hard to be really happy about a new album coming out because Michael isn't here. But you could still look forward to hearing new songs. It was something. I know this may not be a big deal but the other day I was able to watch This is It again. I haven't watched since I bought it last January. It was hard but slowly I came back to it. I want to be a supportive fan. Thank you for your help.

g2g0123.jpg

This comes from Frank Cascio (2002 Disneyland I believe)

I for one didn't expect to see all these accusations flying around either. Obviously this was bound to cause controversy among the fan community (and I too have my own position on the album), but I never expected to see Teddy Riley, the Cascios and certain members of the Jackson family at loggerheads over it... certainly not in the way it has transpired. I feel it is difficult for many fans, who easily feel caught in the middle of all the confusion. It is important for us to keep perspective and make whatever decision we individually feel comfortable with.

Guys I do not think the Cascio's did anything shady, but I have to tell you I think something is amiss, and I may never find out what it is factually.

Eh, that wasn't the dad, that was Dominic JR that wrote that email....

I have not seen so much energy and insistence of the family since...never. I did not see it when Michael was being beaten by his father; accused of crimes by La Toya; being ridiculed by the press everyday; attacked by his own brother through a song; or having his memory tarnished by self-proclaimed journalists after his death. Moreover, these journalists were sought by the Jacksons in order to hear statements like "his nose was a toothpick".

But it seems that the authenticity of some music is more important for the Jacksons. Never mind that they have no evidence.

We only have one good thing about it: the Jacksons are being exposed for what they are. And history will know to honor Michael and forget the REST.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Best post of the night. If and I say IF those tweeter accounts are real which I don't think they are; it's so unprofessional. Just take it to court and shut up already. Make them swear on the Bible that these songs are Michael's. The audio from the Oprah show was very good and it's crystal clear to me that it's him.

g2g0123.jpg

This comes from Frank Cascio (2002 Disneyland I believe)

that looks like the same day that they went to the Disney store. They have on the same clothes.

I have decided that I will get the album next week. I just never expected all this drama to take place. It was always hard to be really happy about a new album coming out because Michael isn't here. But you could still look forward to hearing new songs. It was something. I know this may not be a big deal but the other day I was able to watch This is It again. I haven't watched since I bought it last January. It was hard but slowly I came back to it. I want to be a supportive fan. Thank you for your help.

I understand your feelings, really I do. Take care.

Or u can get someone else to buy you the album if u don't do downloads or don't want the money coming out of your own pocket!... ;) lol

*sigh* Either way the excitement for me died weeks ago!

LOL, people are assuming more about the Jacksons than anyone is about anyone else.

For people being against any "conspiracies" on the songs, there sure are a lot of conspiracies about The Jacksons.

Exactly. Taryll is just jealous? Why would he be? He's on the album too.

Just take it to court and shut up already. Make them swear on the Bible that these songs are Michael's.

I agree. It really is time now. Fans are caught in the middle of this mess. And that's just not right at all.

3 stars out of 5

I'm surprised RS didn't rate it at 1/5 - that would be their usual pattern regarding Michael. :smilerolleyes: Who cares about that tabloid?

Or u can get someone else to buy you the album if u don't do downloads or don't want the money coming out of your own pocket!... ;) lol

*sigh* Either way the excitement for me died weeks ago!

That's funny. I know what you mean as well.

Important: TO THE FANS WHO BELIEVE ALL THE SONGS ARE SUNG BY THE REAL MiCHAEL JACKSON, KEEP ON BELIVING, BUT respect my opinion, I, IN NO WAY WILL CHANGE YOUR WAY OF HEARING SONGS NOR YOU EARS, SO remember, RESPECT.

• HALF REAL/HALF FAKE SONGS...

"KEEP YOUR HEAD UP", THATS not Michael singiNG... GOD IS SO EVIDENT...

tHEN ON "Hollywood Tonight" there are little parts that are made by an impostor (not the beatboxing, thats Michael Jackson CLEARLY) and in the chorrus some vocals ARE Michaels :), and also many parts on that song ARE Michaels but you can clearly hear there is an impostor in a few lines...i mean, thats the reality, that song is NOT completed, it has not the complexity and Quality Michael gave... and is an attemp to be like a second Dangerous, but filled with a fake singer, they mix the real vocals and the impostor vocals to make it sound like its all MJ, but i mean, people with fine ears KNOW what im saying, anyway, what can i do, im happy JUST about hearing those little pieces of MJ splendor on that song :) anyway that impostor... why... but im happy about the real voice there, well part of it.

Monster Is soooooooooo fake, i can take it, thats super extra mega FAKE is not Michaels.. they did put many "aow's" and MJ characteristical sounds taken from the REAL Michael Jackson, but the main singer is NOT MICHAEL JACKSON.

"Breaking News
", again Main singer FAKE, sorry, but have to say it, and its my ear hearing it, its not MJ, also here they put caracteristical and real MJ voice here and there, but MAIN singer is NOT MJ, cant believe Teddy Riley...

Best Of Joy, have some doubts.... sounds like a Bee Gees song, michael loved Bee gess :) , but in a whole i think ITS Michael, or a very trained and maybe modified voice of an impersonator, thats real possible.

• songs with HIS, entirely (MJ) voice

MUCH TOO SOON
DEFINITELY MICHAEL'S VOICE, AND ITS WONDERFUL :yes: EXQUISIT

BEHIND THE MASK
, DEFINITELY HIS VOICE ALL OVER, FANTASTICAL

(I LIKE) THE WAY YOU LOVE ME, REAL MJ VOICE, :) :wild: EXCELLENT

HOLD MY HAND, REAL MJ VOICE FEATURING AKON , BEAUTIFUL PACIFIC MESSAGE IN THIS SONG, LOVE IT, MICHAEL IS WONDERFUL, WISH IT WAS ALL HIS VOICE, BUT IM HAPPY :) BECAUSE THAT SONG IS WONDERFUL :yes:

ANOTHER DAY, FEAT LENNY KRAVITZ OF COURSE, REAL MICHAEL JACKSON VOICE, FABULOUS :wild: :wild: :wild:

Important: TO THE FANS WHO BELIEVE ALL THE SONGS ARE SUNG BY THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON, KEEP ON BELIEVING, BUT respect my opinion, I, IN NO WAY WILL CHANGE YOUR WAY OF HEARING SONGS NOR YOU EARS, SO respect everyone

peace AND
l.o v.e :hi:

Last edited:

Exactly. Taryll is just jealous? Why would he be? He's on the album too.

well think this

royalties from 3 songs versus voice talent compensation

@FedoraHatGirl2058

Holywood Tonight and Best of Joy aren't Cascio songs. See it spreads like mad. Now every single thing is tainted and doubted.

I hope that Terrel is not saying Frank hurt Michael by not testifying for hm. If he is then that is very low and it makes him no better then his grandfather or his uncles. And I also notice today that he has resorted to name calling. When you have no argument you name call when you don't get your way you name call. When you are acting childish you name call. Put up or shut up young man however I think your constant ramblings just may get you put in a court room but not in a way you will like

There goes my epilepsy.

guys where can i watch the full episode online? youtube only has the first part

Back