Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 700*

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/7bn265

On Tuesday 7th December 2010, @Taryll said:

. I wish Oprah would have asked about the ridiculous amount these FAKE songs were sold to the estate for.

again , MONEY is their real issue !

from what i noticed in the footage of thier house , the Cascios house is very small , this is why u must expect their basement to be small !

Good Job Taryll, you cant even rocognize the voice of your uncle ! Ahahah!!!

I enjoyed the interview today and now I feel sad now. I can't take this anymore. I feel like I am second guessing everything I think and feel. It's bad enough Michael is gone and can't help us.

I am with you. I think the interview was excellent from the Cascio's side. However, I feel uncertain about something and these tweets are not making it any better.

Here we go again with the cryptic tweets!!! Enough already!!

Jacksons if you have definite proof that the tracks are fake - put up or shut up. Excuse me, but I watched an interview this afternoon from start to finish, with what I feel was a very genuine family that I believe loved Michael very much. Michael felt he could knock on their door at midnight and they were there for him, welcoming him into their home and into their hearts. I really felt for Dominic Sr. I could see the sadness in his eyes, the same with Connie, and I found Nicole (beautiful girl) very sweet when she briefly spoke. Eddie was very articulate. The stories of Michael wondering where the "candy counter" was and they went and bought all kinds of candy so Michael would be happy, the images of Michael taking out the garbage, the smiles and laughs of him wearing his pyjamas decked out with a blazer (which we all have seen).

I liked the interview, I have no reason to believe that any one of the family was not truthful. Their emotions were real and they did Michael proud. They didn't believe the allegations, they knew they were false and said so. Actions speak volumes to me, this family has never sold out Michael, never disrespected him and they would have had ample opportunity I'm sure. I'm sure there have been many many interviewers (scum looking for tabloid junk) they have approached them with money to say untruths about Michael. Did they do it NO!

This is a family that shared so much with Michael, they are so fortunate to have the wonderful memories that they do (the images they showed over the 25 years brought a tears to my eyes). But at the same time, I know the immeasurable pain, hurt, and sadness I have felt and continue to feel with the loss of Michael, to have known him and loved him as they did, I can't fathom how difficult the loss has been for them.

All I have to say is thank you Cascio family for all the love and support you showed Michael and also his children, I'm glad he had such wonderful times with you, away from the pathetic cruel world he had to deal with. Thanks again, much love to you all!!

I haven't mentioned Oprah, because I can't be bothered and don't feel she is worth commenting on.

I am with you. I think the interview was excellent from the Cascio's side. However, I feel uncertain about something and these tweets are not making it any better.

We can't enjoy anything or be happy about anything well maybe for like 5 minutes and then someone in the famliy tweets or something and the feeling of any joy is just gone. Every time. They are driving me crazy. I really try to be respectful about his family because I know Michael loved him.

I enjoyed the interview today and now I feel sad now. I can't take this anymore. I feel like I am second guessing everything I think and feel. It's bad enough Michael is gone and can't help us.

same here. when I finally started to enjoy everything, looking forward to the album, and now we had this again.

I am sorry but is all the family do is just go on twitter? I really don't get what is so thrilling about twitter and tweets etc. to be honest.
Attention seekers?
15 minutes of fame?
2 much free time?
:scratch:

Anyway, like ivy said Taryll just spreads hate with no proof or explanation.

Well, would Taryll also say SONY paid a ridiculous amount if his song was picked as well?

How much did SONY pay him for the spoken words in Hollywood Tonight?

Jacksons if you have definite proof that the tracks are fake - put up or shut up. Excuse me, but I watched an interview this afternoon from start to finish, with what I feel was a very genuine family that I believe loved Michael very much. Michael felt he could knock on their door at midnight and they were there for him, welcoming him into their home and into their hearts. I really felt for Dominic Sr. I could see the sadness in his eyes, the same with Connie, and I found Nicole (beautiful girl) very sweet when she briefly spoke. Eddie was very articulate. The stories of Michael wondering where the "candy counter" was and they went and bought all kinds of candy so Michael would be happy, the images of Michael taking out the garbage, the smiles and laughs of him wearing his pyjamas decked out with a blazer (which we all have seen).

I liked the interview, I have no reason to believe that any one of the family was not truthful. Their emotions were real and they did Michael proud. They didn't believe the allegations, they knew they were false and said so. Actions speak volumes to me, this family has never sold out Michael, never disrespected him and they would have had ample opportunity I'm sure. I'm sure there have been many many interviewers (scum looking for tabloid junk) they have approached them with money to say untruths about Michael. Did they do it NO!

This is a family that shared so much with Michael, they are so fortunate to have the wonderful memories that they do (the images they showed over the 25 years brought a tears to my eyes). But at the same time, I know the immeasurable pain, hurt, and sadness I have felt and continue to feel with the loss of Michael, to have known him and loved him as they did, I can't fathom how difficult the loss has been for them.

All I have to say is thank you Cascio family for all the love and support you showed Michael and also his children, I'm glad he had such wonderful times with you, away from the pathetic cruel world he had to deal with. Thanks again, much love to you all!!

I haven't mentioned Oprah, because I can't be bothered and don't feel she is worth commenting on.

Agreed 100% :huggy:

can anyone plz post the second part of the interview !

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

Move to New Jersey and find out for yourself... My "basement" now is a lot bigger than anything on the East Coast close to NYC. :2cents:
Three grown children versus 3 little children and housing needs....mmmmmhhh.

Also, it's nobody's business whether the Jacksons need Hayvenhurst, or who has what basement. Seriously, people.

Besides body language analysts, there are now basement analysts.

But glad Oprah thought of asking the really important questions: How "lavish" were the gifts from Michael to you guys??? Rolls Royce?? I wished I was making this up. Ouch. Very ouch.
Thanks Mr. Cascio for saying how much Michael loves art books as Christmas gifts. And just like that, Oprah's face got a wee bit longer. Nothing freakish, what a bummer.

Just cute stories about saying Grace for dinner, a guy that vacuums (he prolly heard new melodies in the hum of a vacuum), carries the trash out and loves home cooked meals and a dedicated space for the sudden sweet tooth urges.

"That's too bad, isn't it"?

If I were Harvey Levin and Oprah his intern- he'd be yelling "Find another STORY!!" 'Cause the one she's trying to sell ain't working anymore.

It hurts moving to New Jersey from a nice Canadian house with a huge basemnt :lol: But I would not mind to ask Cascios why would they move their studio to a small place with poor acoustics for King of Pop recording?

No, Cascios are a nice family and I have no doubts about it, really. Do not get me wrong. They were real MJ friends and God bless them. I guess his wife cooked a good pizza and pasta for Michael. :lol:

Because I did not see a second part of the show, I have nothing to add about body language analysis so far. But sure I will if I get that chance :) It is not illegal.

Greed never was good - universal truth (not about Cascios).

I agree also and enjoyed the interview and believe what they said. Could the Jacksons be a bit jealous because if MJ wanted peace, he stayed with the Casios, not the Jacksons. Also, if the Jacksons feel something is untrue, let them sue for slander. Their lack of suing speaks volumes.

Taryll could be out promoting the album, if he wants attention. I believe him over the the Cascio guy.

:):):)

Has someone uploaded videos of it? I missed it today.

They need to stick with selling they pianos.

pianos? lol Uhm, just a little FY for you, they aren't in the piano business, they are in the restaurant business! ;)

It hurts moving to New Jersey from a nice Canadian house with a huge basemnt :lol: But I would not mind to ask Cascios why would they move their studio to a small place with poor acoustics for King of Pop recording?

No, Cascios are a nice family and I have no doubts about it, really. Do not get me wrong. They were real MJ friends and God bless them. I guess his wife cooked a good pizza and pasta for Michael. :lol:

Because I did not see a second part of the show, I have nothing to add about body language analysis so far. But sure I will if I get that chance :) It is not illegal.

Greed never was good - universal truth (not about Cascios).

About this studio issue. Someone posted here a few days ago that the son was producing. If that is the case and this family has money, I find it odd that they did not have a better studio.

And please give your view once you see the other parts. I never shy away from different views and think it is a healthy thing to do.

please can some1 upload it on utube or megaupload or somethign, i havent seen it :( w

and now Teddy Riley started to respond to him

When a family member talks about their uncle what would you do...I never agreed with him. I let him continue to talk.

He was 86 from the studio til his grandma spoke to the estate and I had 2 verified. We can go on with the truth but ill stop here.

I am the one that asked 4 Taryll to be on Hollywood. If MJ vox were not real why did he participate on the lp? Cont.

I can go on with tons...message to Taryll pls stop while he's ahead.

Listen fam my blog will tell it all...I promise. Remember this Taryll was my friend. We shared the same management...Cont.

When I stood up for MJ, that chick resigned and took Taryll's side, which is cool. I know god got my back. Cont.

I stay with the fan better known to me as my friend. When I was getting hated on cause I stood up for the truth. Cont.

He stop being my friend cause of this. We could've discuss this. This is not what you do to a friend...Cont.

I guess I was being used by him and his manager who left me hanging 4 him. Now I have good management...I stand 4 the truth.

Personally, I'm getting really tired of the Jackson family's constant complaints on Twitter. If they're so sure these songs are fake, then they need to get their act together and take it to court where it belongs. If they don't, then I just can't take them seriously anymore. I'm beyond disgusted about this whole controversy business. I'm worn down by it. And it's becoming increasingly apparent that nothing will be done to finally bring a stop to all the mess. It's been at least three months (counting the phoney-song articles published before "Breaking News" came out on Michael's website) since this whole thing started. And it just goes on and on with no end in sight. And for me, I am done with it. Seriously, it's time to put up or clam up IMO. MJ fans especially need closure from this issue after all the damage and division it has caused to their community. If all the family have are words and no action, then that's it. I wash my hands of them.

Anyway, I started crying a bit when Dominic Cascio Sr. started talking about how much the Cascio family missed Michael. I feel exactly the same way every day.

Last edited:

I am grasping at straws here but Janet is the music business. Can't she do something if the songs are not real? Wouldn't someone like Al Sharpton complain about it? But nothing has been done and the album is out next week. Then they say all these things but support the album. Huh? Do they even care all the arguing and division between the fans that all this has caused? We don't always have to agree on things but the unity between fans has been hurt.

Michael makes HUGE jump on US Amazon sales chart post Oprah - to #20.

and now Teddy Riley started to respond to him

When a family member talks about their uncle what would you do...I never agreed with him. I let him continue to talk.

He was 86 from the studio til his grandma spoke to the estate and I had 2 verified. We can go on with the truth but ill stop here.

I am the one that asked 4 Taryll to be on Hollywood. If MJ vox were not real why did he participate on the lp? Cont.

I can go on with tons...message to Taryll pls stop while he's ahead.

Listen fam my blog will tell it all...I promise. Remember this Taryll was my friend. We shared the same management...Cont.

When I stood up for MJ, that chick resigned and took Taryll's side, which is cool. I know god got my back. Cont.

I stay with the fan better known to me as my friend. When I was getting hated on cause I stood up for the truth. Cont.

Ha Ha, now it sounds just at it did after we heard the first streaming of the song on Sunday night. These two calling each other out, Teddy telling off fans who had tweeted him, and the Cascio dad much later telling off fans.

Guys I do not think the Cascio's did anything shady, but I have to tell you I think something is amiss, and I may never find out what it is factually.

Ha Ha, now it sounds just at it did after we heard the first streaming of the song on Sunday night. These two calling each other out, Teddy telling off fans who had tweeted him, and the Cascio dad much later telling off fans.

Guys I do not think the Cascio's did anything shady, but I have to tell you I think something is amiss, and I may never find out what it is factually.

I was almost afraid he'd tell Oprah to eff off, yep yep. Or to get off his page. :ph34r::D

Just an FYI for any of you that are uploading videos, DO NOT PUT "OPRAH" IN THE TITLE! You are linking the video here, it doesn't have to say Oprah video...it will get pulled every time.

I never heard so many birds chirp constantly and so loud before! LMAO

and Teddy Riley continues - will update it as he goes on-

Pls god hld me bk. He knows how he was blabbering him mouth about MJ in front of everyone about how much he know his uncle. Cont.

And how we're gonna get sued. He's Not right and he needs to move on and pursue his career. This is what people will remember you as. Cont.

Why didn't he sued like he said? Cause he's in denial...and I truly understand why, which is why I can't go on to tell the truth about him.

God bless and your future endeavors T.

I never heard so many birds chirp constantly and so loud before! LMAO

Blue, I like when they chirp constantly because they become so angry that they spill what I want to hear to begin with. The moral is Let Them Chirp.

Ivy, thank you for updating.

Back