Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

Some segment featured "Monster" and "Breaking News" very heavily. By all accounts "Web Sheriff" would pull it anyway- and then add Harpo to that- that's like trying to get "This Is It" uploaded onto youtube.

The songs were played in the background or did they show some footage ?

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 700*

New tweet from Taryll.. oh booooy

""I remember when Teddy and I were at Encore listening to KYHU. We both knew it wasn't my Uncle. He stopped working on it because (and I quote) "it didn't sound enough like Michael. Michael doesn't swing like that." He also said he was only working on the Cascio records in hopes that he would eventually be given a "real Michael Jackson song." As he knows, I never agreed with that logic. I'll never forget when Teddy called me telling me, "I'm so excited, I finally got a 'Michael record.' It's called Hollywood Tonight and it's him."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/7bmolo

Well, that was a heartwarming interview. I enjoyed it. Kind of wished it were longer. I give this family a lot of credit for protecting Michael's privacy, standing by him no matter what and just treating him like a part of their family and a regular guy for all of these years. So cute he took out the garbage, helped around the house and loved the momma's home cooking, lol. This was a safe haven for him.

We Canadians do have big basements lol. This basement looked small. Even the stairway looked so narrow.

Good observation btw. I read somewhere that Cascios had a small recording studio in the house with all equipment needed. I wonder why they moved it to the basement?

Taryll on Twitter.

On Tuesday 7th December 2010, @Taryll said:

I remember when Teddy and I were at Encore listening to KYHU. We both knew it wasn't my Uncle. He stopped working on it because (and I quote) "it didn't sound enough like Michael. Michael doesn't swing like that." He also said he was only working on the Cascio records in hopes that he would eventually be given a "real Michael Jackson song." As he knows, I never agreed with that logic. I'll never forget when Teddy called me telling me, "I'm so excited, I finally got a 'Michael record.' It's called Hollywood Tonight and it's him."

In 2009 Michael's children, also, celebrated Christmas with the Cascios. I will not be surprised if Prince, Paris, and Blanket celebrate Christmas with them, again, this year.

Yes, they celebrated both Christmas and New Years Eve with the Cascios in 2009- BEFORE all this mess started.

I wish and pray that this hasnt turned ugly between the two families to the extent that the childrens relationsship with the Cascios are somehow damaged. I hope the Cascios will be around those children for years to come.

I am sorry but is all the family do is just go on twitter? I really don't get what is so thrilling about twitter and tweets etc. to be honest. They have a right to however they feel like we all do but if they feel so strongly about this maybe they should do something about it. When you are saying it's not Michael that is fraud and isn't that criminal?

Good observation btw. I read somewhere that Cascios had a small recording studio in the house with all equipment needed. I wonder why they moved it to the basement?

Taryll on Twitter.

I must have read that too because I was thinking home studio like some musicians have in their home. What was shown was not a lot there. It was very simple.

More from Taryll on Twitter:

Frank hurt and betrayed my Uncle years ago, so when I learned about Eddie I wasn't completely shocked. The names are different but the story's the same. People taking advantage of my Uncle and now his legacy. I wish Oprah would have asked about the ridiculous amount these FAKE songs were sold to the estate for.

^^^^ So Taryll is calling out the Cascios now??

Ohh booy..

OI!!!!!!!!!

Divorce Court much??

Being nagged about plastic surgery, family reunions, yeah, I would have gone to New Jersey.

The only graceful thing to do, would be to simply say nothing.

Hopes those are fake twitter accounts.

If I were Sony I would say "we'll call you later" to anyone who twitters that "professionally".

Last edited:

I have not seen so much energy and insistence of the family since...never. I did not see it when Michael was being beaten by his father; accused of crimes by La Toya; being ridiculed by the press everyday; attacked by his own brother through a song; or having his memory tarnished by self-proclaimed journalists after his death. Moreover, these journalists were sought by the Jacksons in order to hear statements like "his nose was a toothpick".

But it seems that the authenticity of some music is more important for the Jacksons. Never mind that they have no evidence.

We only have one good thing about it: the Jacksons are being exposed for what they are. And history will know to honor Michael and forget the REST.

New tweet from Taryll.. oh booooy

""I remember when Teddy and I were at Encore listening to KYHU. We both knew it wasn't my Uncle. He stopped working on it because (and I quote) "it didn't sound enough like Michael. Michael doesn't swing like that." He also said he was only working on the Cascio records in hopes that he would eventually be given a "real Michael Jackson song." As he knows, I never agreed with that logic. I'll never forget when Teddy called me telling me, "I'm so excited, I finally got a 'Michael record.' It's called Hollywood Tonight and it's him."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/7bmolo

Waw, what can I say?

I wish Michael was here.

^^ just cry...

ridiculous.. im soooo tired of this crapppppppp

Not too sure if Michael was looking for a family he had his own kids. But also remember Michael was homeless during this period and the Casios took him in.

Michael knew this family long before his kids were born. He has known the Cascios when Frank and Eddie (the two eldest) were just little toddlers. 25 years they say....Prince is only 13 yrs old. Do the math.

I ask that everyone think and ask yourselves, why would Michael find other families to be "family" with such as with the Cascios, the Bhattis, the Robsons, the Barnes, the Chandlers, etc? Why would he when he already had a very large family? Why couldn't he be "family" with them? Michael was closer to his relatives in Lompoc, CA than he was with his own brothers/sisters/nieces/nephews. In Michael's will he has 3T but then he has Lee, Eli and Anthony after that, not any of his other nieces/nephews.

I feel like crying. I am tired of this too.

^^ just cry...

ridiculous.. im soooo tired of this crapppppppp

I feel there is something unsettling in these varying comments. Something is amiss.

OI!!!!!!!!!

Divorce Court much??

Being nagged about plastic surgery, family reunions, yeah, I would have gone to New Jersey.

The only graceful thing to do, would be to simply say nothing.

Hopes those are fake twitter accounts.

If I were Sony I would say "we'll call you later" to anyone who twitters that "professionally".

No kidding. This is sad to say the least.

Taryll is new "Billie Jean Jackson"?! :smilerolleyes:

Ha, actually I like Billie Jean Jackson--she keeps me entertained.

I must have read that too because I was thinking home studio like some musicians have in their home. What was shown was not a lot there. It was very simple.

This is a kinda studio they had from the article I remember I have read. Now why would they move this studio with all eguipment needed for recording to a small basement which as you said looked much smaller than a basement in an everage Canadian house? :)

what's wrong with Jackson family? I am so tried of their nonsense. If 3T convinced the casico's tracks are fake, sue them, bring to court. Stop making nonsense on Twitter. they seemed enjoy confusing and playing fans' mood.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/7bn265

Frank hurt and betrayed my Uncle years ago, so when I learned about Eddie I wasn't completely shocked. The names are different but the story's the same. People taking advantage of my Uncle and now his legacy. I wish Oprah would have asked about the ridiculous amount these FAKE songs were sold to the estate for.

Ummmm....

This is a kinda studio they had from the article I remember I have read. Now why would they move this studio with all eguipment needed for recording to a small basement which as you said looked much smaller than a basement in an everage Canadian house? :)

Move to New Jersey and find out for yourself... My "basement" now is a lot bigger than anything on the East Coast close to NYC. :2cents:
Three grown children versus 3 little children and housing needs....mmmmmhhh.

Also, it's nobody's business whether the Jacksons need Hayvenhurst, or who has what basement. Seriously, people.

Besides body language analysts, there are now basement analysts.

But glad Oprah thought of asking the really important questions: How "lavish" were the gifts from Michael to you guys??? Rolls Royce?? I wished I was making this up. Ouch. Very ouch.
Thanks Mr. Cascio for saying how much Michael loves art books as Christmas gifts. And just like that, Oprah's face got a wee bit longer. Nothing freakish, what a bummer.

Just cute stories about saying Grace for dinner, a guy that vacuums (he prolly heard new melodies in the hum of a vacuum), carries the trash out and loves home cooked meals and a dedicated space for the sudden sweet tooth urges.

"That's too bad, isn't it"?

If I were Harvey Levin and Oprah his intern- he'd be yelling "Find another STORY!!" 'Cause the one she's trying to sell ain't working anymore.

Last edited:

I keep this short and say that Taryll's tweets has really became low and unnecessary. He just spreads hate with no proof or explanation really. I wonder how he could explain Michael's closeness with the Cascio family even in the latest years and why the Cascio's were included /invited to MJ's memorial and how MJ's kids spent last Christmas with them if Michael had issues with the Cascio family.

How can we deny that the Jackson family showed no issues towards Cascio family until the songs became included in the album.

Okay here's my take on Oprah show.

Oprah : I think her approach to Michael is now crystal clear - at best she thinks that Michael has questionable relationship with young boys and drugs and this shows in her every interview. She brings the questions to those topics. She is not a friend of Michael. end of story.

This is what i hate the most bout oprah, she always has to be nasty to mj and it disgusts me

I was going to leave but then he started tweeting

his tweets make me wanna think bolded words are the answers on the question wtf?
I'm sick of it. Tweet after tweet, no official statements, no proves just blah blah blah. And spreading doubts and causing argument between the fans.

what's wrong with Jackson family? I am so tried of their nonsense. If 3T convinced the casico's tracks are fake, sue them, bring to court. Stop making nonsense on Twitter. they seemed enjoy confusing and playing fans' mood.

I enjoyed the interview today and now I feel sad now. I can't take this anymore. I feel like I am second guessing everything I think and feel. It's bad enough Michael is gone and can't help us.

Back