Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

they are busy fighting each other , who will sell out MJ and his kids faster... the three generations of them think alike ! strange !

I am not the Jacksons hater. So, please do not get me involved in this. They do whatever they do and it is none of my business really. One thing I know for sure that they lost a family member and they will have to go trough this nightmare called trial.
Ok back to topic. Cascio's tracks and Oprah's show.

Last edited:

from twitter
Taryll Jackson
I've always admired the talent of Teddy Riley, but after hearing him lie on Oprah I am terribly disappointed.
*sigh*

I love the Jacksons and I'm there for them but I wish they would just seek the truth and be on the same page. I'm praying for them....

Okay here's my take on Oprah show.

Oprah : I think her approach to Michael is now crystal clear - at best she thinks that Michael has questionable relationship with young boys and drugs and this shows in her every interview. She brings the questions to those topics. She is not a friend of Michael. end of story.

Why appear on Oprah: I think Cascio's participated in this show to clear their name and say "Look we have been close friends with Michael for 25 years and we wouldn't lie/betray him and those vocals are his". but obviously Oprah took advantage of family's participation and ask them about the accusations. (Side note: when the first accusations happen Cascio's draw attention to themselves as Michael was travelling with Frank & Eddie. People like Diane Diamond and such had gone to their door and they wouldn't answer any questions from those people. Oprah saw the advantage and added those questions as well).

Cascio's body language: I personally do not think they were uncomfortable. They looked reluctant. Oprah said at the beginning that they were reluctant and didn't want to betray Michael and I think this was the case. If you realized when Oprah asked about "what present do you buy Michael" Dominic Sr. was reluctant to answer until Connie said go ahead you can say it. Eddie also mentioned how "Michael didn't want them to be the family that goes to media and talks about Michael Jackson". In short I do not think that they were uncomfortable because they are lying. On the contrary I think they were reluctant as they are trying to measure what they can tell and what they should keep private. and yes to me they were really sad, Frank the most. Eddie seemed quite confident and relaxed. Overall they appeared honest and sincere.

About the interview: This was the best in the bunch for me. Although Lisa Marie did a good job in "real marriage/heterosexual man" point and Katherine was good in "innocence" unfortunately they(add Janet to this as well) fell short in regards to "drug issues and plastic surgery". Cascio's were perfect on all aspects. Dominic and Connie as parent of the children and the 3 children as young kids spending time with Michael shot down the accusations perfectly. They also didn't fall into the "addict in denial" trap. Eddie's "so called problem" comment speaks volumes to me. and for that alone I can love this family.

They also did a tremendous job in humanizing Michael. Those videos were priceless and made me smile from one ear to another. Michael taking the garbage out, vacuuming, sleeping in the basement in basic conditions and trying to clean (his way) was humanizing. And "where's your candy counter?" was too cute for words.

Overall I thought that Cascio's were good friends of Michael and that Michael felt happy with them. I also do not think that they would be selling out or taking advantage of such friend. My heart tells me they are good and decent people.

As far as the vocals go they didn't provide "hard" evidence but the home studio recording place - a basic microphone stand with two throw pillows on the floor- confirmed to me what I thought all along. This was songs that was recorded in not so ideal conditions with not so professional people hence the all arguments.

Oh Oh. I knew something would show up sooner than later. Ask him to elaborate if you can.

I've got protected account and won't make it public just to ask him question he won't answer. The same thing was when this all 'fake songs thing' started - they tweet something, just a 140 letters, spread the doubts and just see how we fight w/each other.
On that matter he's not credible for me anymore. In the end, he's also credited on the album, just like Cascios, so I don't really get his point of view. And I don't even care.

from twitter
Taryll Jackson
I've always admired the talent of Teddy Riley, but after hearing him lie on Oprah I am terribly disappointed.
*sigh*

Oh here we go:

Fake tweeter account TJ meet fake tweeter account Teddy (MJ fake his own death) Riley.

Let the childish games continue...

fdcascio Frank Cascio
We never betrayed Michael. On the contrary, we always stood by him. Michael is part of our family, we will always love him!
2 hours ago

Last edited:

PPB still have connections to the Cascios. They celebrated New Years this year with them.
In 2009 Michael's children, also, celebrated Christmas with the Cascios. I will not be surprised if Prince, Paris, and Blanket celebrate Christmas with them, again, this year.

No, ask him to go to hell.

Wow....never heard of being open minded ? You obviously firmly believe in the Cascio recordings and in the vocals so much that you simply start saying this kind of stuff to people who do not believe it? Maybe simply try to respect them?

holy cow.

In 2009 Michael's children, also, celebrated Christmas with the Cascios. I will not be surprised if Prince, Paris, and Blanket celebrate Christmas with them, again, this year.

Awww that's great. Mama Kat is a JW so maybe that's why they celebrated Christmas with them but still the Cascios and PPB were family and I'm glad that they are still connected.

Ivy, thank you for the different take on the interview.

Lostchild, Thank you for your response.

I've got protected account and won't make it public just to ask him question he won't answer. The same thing was when this all 'fake songs thing' started - they tweet something, just a 140 letters, spread the doubts and just see how we fight w/each other.
On that matter he's not credible for me anymore. In the end, he's also credited on the album, just like Cascios, so I don't really get his point of view. And I don't even care.

He's credited cause i believe he's on Hollywood Tonight, ain't he? They simply have to put him in the credits for that, i believe that's mandatory. But he said from day one that some songs are not Michael's vocals, and those he didn't support, he did support the rest. It's not like Taryll is heard on Monster,KYHU or Breaking News.

"Michael didn't want them to be the family that goes to media and talks about Michael Jackson".

Did He say that in the program?

fdcascio Frank Cascio
We never betrayed Michael. On the contrary, we always stood by him. Michael is part of our family, we will always love him!
2 hours ago

Oprah : I think her approach to Michael is now crystal clear - at best she thinks that Michael has questionable relationship to young boys and drugs and this shows in her every interview. She brings the questions to those topics. She is not a friend of Michael. end of story.

Why appear on Oprah: I think Cascio's participated in this show to clear their name and say "Look we have been close friends with Michael for 25 years and we wouldn't lie/betray him and those vocals are his". but obviously Oprah took advantage of family's participation and ask them about the accusations. (Side note: when the first accusations happen Cascio's draw attention to themselves as Michael was travelling with Frank & Eddie. People like Diane Diamond and such had gone to their door and they wouldn't answer any questions from those people. Oprah saw the advantage and added those questions as well).

Cascio's body language: I personally do not think they were uncomfortable. They looked reluctant. Oprah said at the beginning that they were reluctant and didn't want to betray Michael and I think this was the case. If you realized when Oprah asked about "what present do you buy Michael" Dominic Sr. was reluctant to answer until Connie said go ahead you can say it. Eddie also mentioned how "Michael didn't want them to be the family that goes to media and talks about Michael Jackson". In short I do not think that they were uncomfortable because they are lying. On the contrary I think they were reluctant as they are trying to measure what they can tell and what they should keep private. and yes to me they were really sad, Frank the most. Eddie seemed quite confident and relaxed. Overall they appeared honest and sincere.

About the interview: This was the best in the bunch for me. Although Lisa Marie did a good job in "real marriage/heterosexual man" point and Katherine was good in "innocence" unfortunately they fell short in regards to "drug issues and plastic surgery". Cascio's were perfect on all aspects. Dominic and Connie as parent of the children and the 3 children as young kids spending time with Michael shot down the accusations perfectly. They also didn't fall into the "addict in denial" trap. Eddie's "so called problem" comment speaks volumes to me. and for that alone I can love this family.

They also did a tremendous job in humanizing Michael. Those videos were priceless and made me smile from one ear to another. Michael taking the garbage out, vacuuming, sleeping in the basement in basic conditions and trying to clean (his way) was humanizing. And "where's your candy counter?" was too cute for words.

Overall I thought that Cascio's were good friends of Michael and that Michael felt happy with them. I also do not think that they would be selling out or taking advantage of such friend. My heart tells me they are good and decent people.

As far as the vocals go they didn't provide "hard" evidence but the home studio recording place - a basic microphone stand with two throw pillow on the floor- confirmed to me what I thought all along. This was songs that was recorded in not so ideal conditions with not so professional people hence the all arguments.

That's how I feel too. I sensed a protectiveness over Michael. That was nice.

Wow....never heard of being open minded ?

holy cow.

No. I'm from the caves. You should know.

It is a cave called "I do not believe in the Jacksons 'I beat children and lie about them on TV' family"

why do all the youtube links repeat and repeat the same thing even though they had "part 1 - part 8" in their titles?

why do all the youtube links repeat and repeat the same thing even though they had "part 1 - part 8" in their titles?

I do not know. Probably because they want to prevent the piracy of images.

Good report. Can't wait for everybody here to see the whole show and see for themselves that there's nothing fake about the Cascios.

And to me I love their songs even more knowing and seeing how it was recorded. A mic stand with pillows on the floor and a basic keyboard in a BASEMENT for crying out loud. And tons of love and appreciation surrounding Michael. Not to forget the good home cooking from Mrs Cascio. Heck I want them to adopt me hee hee.

And I know from experience how mic quality can make a world of difference on sound.

Oprah : I think her approach to Michael is now crystal clear - at best she thinks that Michael has questionable relationship with young boys and drugs and this shows in her every interview. She brings the questions to those topics. She is not a friend of Michael. end of story.

About the interview: This was the best in the bunch for me. Although Lisa Marie did a good job in "real marriage/heterosexual man" point and Katherine was good in "innocence" unfortunately they(add Janet to this as well) fell short in regards to "drug issues and plastic surgery". Cascio's were perfect on all aspects. Dominic and Connie as parent of the children and the 3 children as young kids spending time with Michael shot down the accusations perfectly. They also didn't fall into the "addict in denial" trap. Eddie's "so called problem" comment speaks volumes to me. and for that alone I can love this family.

As far as the vocals go they didn't provide "hard" evidence but the home studio recording place - a basic microphone stand with two throw pillows on the floor- confirmed to me what I thought all along. This was songs that was recorded in not so ideal conditions with not so professional people hence the all arguments.

It says part 4 , the link on the start of this page. The end of the video is about this school thing or whatever. Where's the rest? It's awesome to hear them talk like that about Michael. About how he loved the simple things in life like cleaning their house, in his own way..LOL. And taking out the garbage, incredibly good to know this man had a second family like that.

And sigh...how predictable. As soon as one of the Cascio's talked about MJ's bad times, Oprah just had to interrupt and mention 'The molestation allegations'...yes yes Oprah...we are not stupid, we already know that, everybody knows that. And a few minutes later after having asked if anything happened...they clearly said NO. And then after they had mentioned the 2003 case...and how he kept returning to their home. Oprah asked it again....oh my,can she get more annoying? This woman.....sigh.....

Where's the part where they answer the questions about the songs??

yes

where is the rest

where is Teddy riley

school things keep coming up in part 1, part 2, part 3.....part 8

they are all the same

what's wrong with the uploader?

What a damn mystery about part 2? There is no way we can watch what Cascios said about their "mystery" tracks? lol

He's credited cause i believe he's on Hollywood Tonight, ain't he? They simply have to put him in the credits for that, i believe that's mandatory. But he said from day one that some songs are not Michael's vocals, and those he didn't support, he did support the rest. It's not like Taryll is heard on Monster,KYHU or Breaking News.

I know why he's credited. But either you do something and support it all or you won't do it at all - that's of course my point of view. So if someone says to me Cascios "betrayed" Michael by selling songs he recorded with them, then in the same way Taryll "betrayed" his uncle. That is what I meant. I've read their tweets, "album is gonna be incredible" but "three songs are fake", so no need to straight me on that matter :flowers:

Well, I've watched the show, I've heard the album. I agree w/ most what Ivy wrote abt the interview. And I actually have great respect for that family.
And now I'm stepping out of here. Wishing all of you guys here a really good night (since it's 2.30 am here).

Good report. Can't wait for everybody here to see the whole show and see for themselves that there's nothing fake about the Cascios.

And to me I love their songs even more knowing and seeing how it was recorded. A mic stand with pillows on the floor and a basic keyboard in a BASEMENT for crying out loud. And tons of love and appreciation surrounding Michael. Not to forget the good home cooking from Mrs Cascio. Heck I want them to adopt me hee hee.

And I know from experience how mic quality can make a world of difference on sound.

I agree. Seeing the basement and everything. There was something special about knowing Michael was there recording songs. Very simple. It wasn't at all what I pictured this home studio to be like at all. I was thinking something fancier.

Even reading a thread on Oprah makes me feel dirty!

What a damn mystery about part 2? There is no way we can watch what Cascios said about their "mystery" tracks? lol

Some segment featured "Monster" and "Breaking News" very heavily. By all accounts "Web Sheriff" would pull it anyway- and then add Harpo to that- that's like trying to get "This Is It" uploaded onto youtube.

I agree. Seeing the basement and everything. There was something special about knowing Michael was there recording songs. Very simple. It wasn't at all what I pictured this home studio to be like at all. I was thinking something fancier.

Well, I guess "basemant" theory rules. lol My friend from US visited me recently which was real nice of her. She was actually very surprised what huge basements Canadians have :lol: I wonder if Cascios had a really big one too. I would not mind to take a look :)

Well, I guess "basemant" theory rules. My friend from US visited me recently which was real nice of her. She was actually very surprised what huge basements Canadians have :lol: I wonder if Cascios had a really big one too. I would not mind to take a look :)

We Canadians do have big basements lol. This basement looked small. Even the stairway looked so narrow.

Back