Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

Instead talking about great new album she will ask them aboud child abuse.. I hate her so much.

^^^That is the problem why not just focus on the album?

I agree. I was glad she asked the question. We all knew what the answer would be, but considering MJ's relationship with the Cascios and the allegations, it was the elephant in the room question.

I was also glad the father admitted he had asked his children. With molestation being perpetuated from relatives to priest, to have a close family friend being charged--no matter how good they believe he is--a parent would ask. It showed Cascio had been a responsible parent which made him relatable to other parents and the audience at large.

I do understand but she asks this all the time. When is she going to see the truth? Maybe I shouldn't say this but it's like she hates being wrong and wants someone to back her up so she is right. I don't know the woman and I shouldn't assume that but I wish she would try to see Michael's side. Talk to people like his lawyer and others who knew the case and could help her understand. I don't know why she keeps doing these shows about Michael. I know there are ratings but she doesn't respect or like him. If she does then I guess I have trouble seeing that.

I can't see the livestream, it's just a black box..?

The connection is very bad on my PC. I have to wait till tomorrow to watch it on youtube

^^^That is the problem why not just focus on the album?

Because that's not what gets her her ratings. Its talking about allegations, plastic surgery, drug abuse, and wheeling out Michael's children. People never respected him when he was alive the vultures came out in even more force when he passed sadly.

Man, that footage of Michael & The Cascio's in the late 80's was heartbreaking for me. And from the pictures they showed of the studio Michael worked in when he was there, it's very understandable why the music sounds the way it does now.

I wish someone would put Oprah in her place like Elizabeth Taylor. People who respect him and just say enough about the allegations. He was found and was innocent. It's getting tired and it's getting old.

The way Oprah eyes that camera after they show clips of Michael is strange. It's almost like she wanted him, in more ways than one.

The way Oprah eyes that camera after they show clips of Michael is strange. It's almost like she wanted him, in more ways than one.

What do you mean? Do they show the Cascios in the first or second half of the show?

Great.

No doubt IT IS MJ vocals!

Just finished watching it "live" - gotta say it turned out ok. Oprah tried to make it sinister but of course she failed miserably. And it actually backfired on her because she was joking around at the end "Michael in his pyjamas in the basement". Everyone saw the genuine nature of the whole Cascio family.

a link please :angel:

The Cascios did a good job defending MJ just as i thought they would. They were Michaels REAL family, its important to remember that!

Oprah is pure evil, however.

They really are MJ's family :angel: Thank God he had them :wub:

Great.

No doubt IT IS MJ vocals!
I don't want to believe that the Cascios would lie. I have to believe them and all the other producers on this one.

I'm also happy Michael had them in his life, they seem such a wonderful family.

**** Oprah
she would never be loved like MJ

get this joke outta here cussing those who are watching the show out.. don't bring your hateful @$$ into this sh** if you want take urself elsewhere.. that post should be removed in my opinion.. I know it would have been when I was on the board often a while ago.

I like the Cascios but not their fake songs.

Oprah has gotto be the worst interviewer ever! How can she not ask a follow up question when they said they spoke to him 3 DAYS BEFORE HE DIED! Did they notice anything different, did he seem tired? Did he say anything about the shows, was he happy about them and so on!

get this joke outta here cussing those who are watching the show out.. don't bring your hateful @$$ into this sh** if you want take urself elsewhere.. that post should be removed in my opinion.. I know it would have been when I was on the board often a while ago.

Just the report button on posts like that. I'm plenty unhappy with Oprah, but there are many ways of voicing displeasure.

Just finished watching it "live" - gotta say it turned out ok. Oprah tried to make it sinister but of course she failed miserably. And it actually backfired on her because she was joking around at the end "Michael in his pyjamas in the basement". Everyone saw the genuine nature of the whole Cascio family.

True.

The Cascios are amazing. What a great family. I lvoe them for giving MJ a normal life and a normal place to be.

They really cared about him.

It was nice to see the Cascio family and to hear them talk. I'd never heard of them before 'Breaking News' was released and had no idea that they'd known MJ for so many years. Seriously -- we're talking close to 25 years here!... Respect to them for never saying anything and standing by him through the darker times of his life.

This also pretty much shatters any last bit of doubt I might've had left about the authenticity of the vocals on 'Michael'. I believe Eddie (and Teddy) and 'Keep Your Head Up' and 'Monster' sounded awesome (I hadn't heard a single second of these songs before the interview), so I'm looking forward to the album even more now! :)

Love the casios, they are authentic, defended them from day one. However wished they stayed in the shadows. Cringed while watching. You can clearly see evil-doers flipping everything they said.

What is ever gained from going before the cameras to defend yourself, other than setting yourself up to be picked apart. So Thankful MJ finally learned, and never talk to the media after his acquital.

Back