Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

bgz. i said it also in the topic.
But they removed my post.

I think it,s duscusting touching him like that.
Unfortanitely my opinion is that the madness in londen is always much worse then somewhere else in europe....why? i donlt know.
But ask the most people who wnet t londen and they will say te same.

The person doing these things can count on my opinion.....
shame on them!

I've read comments from people on different forums and sites saying it wasn't Michael, but a double lol seriously!!

I guess some people can't handle the fact he's not this freak the tabloids portray him as.

hahaha.
people want to believe he is a freak.. but he isn,t and he showed the world yesterday that he isn,t... i love the way he left everyone in confusion...BE AU TI FULL!!!!!

My respect!!!

I've read comments from people on different forums and sites saying it wasn't Michael, but a double lol seriously!!

I guess some people can't handle the fact he's not this freak the tabloids portray him as.

I know I've read that too and I think its hilarious. I've even read some crazy fools thinking the concerts will not sell out and will be cancelled, they must be seriously smoking something lol.

Guys, I wouldn't worry. Michael said it's his last shows IN LONDON, but he didn't say the rest of the world. And he didn't say he was retiring. Basically, I think the whole thing was a PR move by his record company (sell more tickets by saying you're retiring); either that, or Michael is debating whether he should retire or not. I don't think anything is definite at this point.

But there are new songs to be performed, according to a close news source, and that means a new album is on it's way. That's something to be happy about. :yes:

Guys, I wouldn't worry. Michael said it's his last shows IN LONDON, but he didn't say the rest of the world. And he didn't say he was retiring. Basically, I think the whole thing was a PR move by his record company (sell more tickets by saying you're retiring); either that, or Michael is debating whether he should retire or not. I don't think anything is definite at this point.

But there are new songs to be performed, according to a close news source, and that means a new album is on it's way. That's something to be happy about. :yes:
Yes he said IN LONDON and everything what he said was PR
He was soooo happy,if that meant this is the END he wont be so happy
He started to scream with the fans "THIS IS IT" he said it with joy because this is just the beginning :punk:

Whatever he said, he loves performing and he will get up on that stage and he wont be able to stop.

Wanna know what I thought was hysterical? When he starts chanting "This Is It" with the audience, then you see him doing some sort of thing in the air with his fist....it was just the funniest thing!!

Wanna know what I thought was hysterical? When he starts chanting "One More Time" with the audience, then you see him doing some sort of thing in the air with his fist....it was just the funniest thing!!

:toofunny: that was so cute when he did that

I thought aww isnt that cute ..he's having so much fun :D

I thought aww isnt that cute ..he's having so much fun :D

He was having a lot of fun that day, wasn't he? I'm glad he was in a good mood. It's nice to see him happy again....and that little gesture just about cracked me up. Really...! :lmao:

when i saw him doing that, made me love him more

Mike u keep doing your thang!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXTdDPOJQds&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXTdDPOJQds&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object></EMBED>

:( I might not even be in with a chance of a ticket at this rate... I'm using a new computer that I got in december, and just today I'm getting a notification that the code used to register my windows package has already been used before and I have to activate it within the next 3 days. This was supposed to be a brand new disc!

If my dad can't sort it out with the site he bought it from before Tuesday I'm gonna try and persuade him to order a new code and I'll pay him the money for it somehow

I'm scared I won't be able to get online when the tickets go onsale :no:

I wonder if the huge red LED display above the podium which cycled between "Michael Jackson" "King of Pop" and "This Is It" was inspired by the SMAPxSMAP show that Michael was on in Japan when he saw their big display and commented on how he liked it

:)

I wonder if the huge red LED display above the podium which cycled between "Michael Jackson" "King of Pop" and "This Is It" was inspired by the SMAPxSMAP show that Michael was on in Japan when he saw their big display and commented on how he liked it

Oh Michael... glad he gets inspired by Jpop, wish it wasn't SMAP but oh well.. life goes on.
One day I hope he gets to experience good Jpop...
rant done.

LOL :hysterical: I was thinking that too.. he might of did get inspiration from that. :lol: ANND also for his upcoming shows. :eek:

^ its funny how we all seem to think alike lately....love it.

A friend of mine who was at the 02 conference said to me on msn messenger last night that when Mike was getting back to his car he almost fell on his face, hitting his head agaist the car door. I've only seen the videos of him arriving but not leaving so I don't know how it really happened. Anyone else saw this?

Back