Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

his announcement was bittersweet.
lets just cherish the next three years.
its hard to see him tour for the last time im still honoured to be able to witness the ending, even tho i wont be in london.

That's how I feel. When I think about the fact that this is probably gonna be Michael's last run, it chokes me up. :sad: I don't know why because I probably knew that anyway, but seeing Michael yesterday, I've got a gut feeling that this really is it. Like he kept saying lol. I just really hope I get tickets, I'm gonna be so gutted if I don't. He just looked like such a star yesterday. :wub: I've still got butterflies!

ya his speech was too short but people it happens with everyone of us..Many times we wanna say a lot but we just can't.These things are not on purpose just depends on the circumstances..So we shud cheer up cuz Mike is back onstage where he belongs:yes:

....... but he didnt seem right to me, abit wobbily i dont know like i know something isnt all right with him i cant explain it, either he was drunk or ya know somethin else come on! ya cant deny it! :bugeyed
went back to the hotel for a bit, michael popped his out and showed blanket abit awww then i got abit fed up and went to the spagetti house off park lane with some fans :D yummy!

i still dont know what to think, im excited about the concerts but im not interested in concerts i just want to talk to him one on one :cheers:his security are so tight its really hard!

Yes, I am also not interested so much in concerts, if I have to choose I would prefer staying at his hotel to see him close ;) one fan that I know met Michael in Munich (1999) in his hotel room (!!!) afterwards all he was saying was how beautiful Michael was... and he became totally obsessed :D this never ends... but the fans who have luck to meet him are really few.
As far as his health is concerned, I think the same...
he looked definitely like drunk :( I remember he looked the same in the Bashir interview, in Berlin, when he was holding Blanket in the hotel room, he was shivering nervously, he was not well... I don't what it is, but as if he is not him, strange.... maybe he just drank too much coffee :D sometimes I feel the same, as if it's not me, when the speech started yesterday on CNN I felt like this, I could barely speak :D too much excitement.

Last edited:
nah i know somethings not right with him, and i dont wanna say on here cos i might get a warnin :tease:maybe he was just drunk? he doesnt seem the same as before 2000, after 2000 that was it.

yes i really love seeing him up close like in the past, its much better i hate concerts! i hate the crowds! i might just stand round the hotel

I think what you call "drunk" was actually nerves and excitement! LOL We the fans are his drugs and alcohol!!! hehe

yes i really love seeing him up close like in the past, its much better i hate concerts! i hate the crowds! i might just stand round the hotel
that's an idea, if I can't get good tickets for the concerts, I just can be in front of the hotel, we'll see ;)

I was so close to michael, i was like 6 people away when he came out, it was crazy lol. i got some great shots which i were really clear

nah i know somethings not right with him, and i dont wanna say on here cos i might get a warnin :tease:maybe he was just drunk? he doesnt seem the same as before 2000, after 2000 that was it.

That was exactly my impression, that he was DRUNK, I mean or at least under influence of whatever what, no offense, but he just gave that impression to me. Maybe it was because he was a bit uneasy about all the media attention after all these years and he took himself a pint beforehand. Legendary Michaelish 'press-conference' after all.

I think what you call "drunk" was actually nerves and excitement! LOL We the fans are his drugs and alcohol!!! hehe

Quite possible if you ask me. He did seem on edge, but it could just have been because he was hyped. Or saddened at beginning what could be the end. Let's not assume the worst lol - let's rather get back to talking about the concerts and whatnot:)

That was exactly my impression, that he was DRUNK, I mean or at least under influence of whatever what, no offense, but he just gave that impression to me. Maybe it was because he was a bit uneasy about all the media attention after all these years and he took himself a pint beforehand. Legendary Michaelish 'press-conference' after all.

OMG! It's no wonder the press rarely have a good word to say about Michael when his own 'fans' can't say anything good about him! To me he looked very happy and healthy. He's bound to be nervous and excited after all the bad press... wouldn't you be?

I'm staggered at the amount of critisism and negativity on the fan boards since the press conference. Michael Jackson is putting on a show again in London for the first time in 12 years! I don't know about you but, ticket or no ticket, I'm over the moon about it!!

OMG! It's no wonder the press rarely have a good word to say about Michael when his own 'fans' can't say anything good about him! To me he looked very happy and healthy. He's bound to be nervous and excited after all the bad press... wouldn't you be?

I'm staggered at the amount of critisism and negativity on the fan boards since the press conference. Michael Jackson is putting on a show again in London for the first time in 12 years! I don't know about you but, ticket or no ticket, I'm over the moon about it!!

My point exactly! Michael is Michael. I don't know bout you guys, but I love him. I understand him. Don't stress it! I cried my eyes out just by seeing him on my computer screen. He's so beautiful, and he loves us. That's it.. I love Michael. And I love Michael for being Michael. ;)

Much Love and Peace

Show us the pictures, please!

i would and i was thinking about it. but i'm going to use them for my photography art work, so i don't want no one to use them, but i think i'll put one on later, i'm not at home and don't have my camera with me.:)

i think mj had so many emotions he didnt really give the best conference he could have. on one hand he has not held a press conference for many years and it would have been a massive shock to the system to be thrust into the centre stage infront of the world after not doing so in so many years and not knowing what could happen. i think he was then excited to see all the fans and sort of lost his way ha ha but then i think he was a bit choked coz of the announcment of retiring then realising the love we have for him and he probably regretted saying it was the curtain call. but im chuffed he is doing the shows big time.

Michael has never said much at press conferences, he keeps it short and to the point and lets other worry about the details, everyone knows them now anyways, he was there to show the world he isnt sick, looks great and that he will be there in July and thats why he did, anyone disappointed should really look back at some of Michaels comments at award shows or press conferences LOL!

The guy who is president of 'AEG live' who are organising the show said that they have a 3 year plan for Michael (a world theme), but as of this moment he has only agreed to these 10 shows in London. He said that he hasnt lost Neverland, and hes not broke and that the reason he wants to do these shows (told to him by MJ himself) is so he can show his kids who 'MICHAEL JACKSON' is and what hes about (the performer). This was on BBC News 24 in an interview with a journalist called Lizo. You maybe able to find this somehwere on www.bbc.co.uk
The part that explains why he's doing the show, I read it in an article posted in our community when the "world tour" rumor first surfaced last winter. Aww, just imagine how proud the kids would feel about Daddy:wub: They must have heard and watched his work, but it's the first time ever they get to see him performing in front of literally a sea of people. Mike is a cool dad.

The media outlets look even more stupid now. Many people around the world (including those who ain't fans) saw him looking healthy and smiling. He looked so cheerful and playful. Even for those short minutes, he showed a lot of emotions and personality.

Last edited:
maybe he will bring his kids to the stage?

Im still having a giggle at his roman poses at the end! :lol:

i think it was typical michael too leave the fans en press in despair.....

haha, i,m laughing my butt off....i think it,s great and funny.
the world is even more confused then before the press conference.

I think it will work out for us (fans) all......
Have faith in michael, he is really thinking of us, and won,t let us be dissapointed.

But i,m still laughing. people ar totally confused now,, it,s so MICHAEL to do that to us, hahaha

haha....that is so typical of him :lol:

Yep.
I can imagine michael has the best day of his life today seeing that what he said is confusing everyone.
he ENJOYS the hysteria, i know it for sure, hahaha.

only because of that i,m laughing too....

We have to try to enjoy this all...
if we all have tickets in our pockets we can start to look forward too july!

Gotta love how he loves making ppl so confused....hes so adorable :lol:

God i wish i could 2 these shows :(

Gotta love how he loves making ppl so confused....hes so adorable :lol:

God i wish i could 2 these shows :(
my best friend lives in melbourne at the moment, she as a open ticket to holland ( near england)

I can aks her to give the ticket away, hahaha.......joking..

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WyNXTJVa7so&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WyNXTJVa7so&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object></EMBED>

Michael looked so damn good!!!
And that smile...!!! :wub::wub: Feels like I haven't seen it for ages..

It just made me very happy to see him so glad and healthy. I wish I could've been there and OMG how I wish I could make it to the concerts, but I don't know..

Back