Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

It was not really something i was exepting !
This is not a comeback ; this is more like a
Goodbye tour ! .. No news about the music ..
Im wondering where he's going now

These aren't his last performances in London. It's the oldest trick in the book. Don't believe the hype. He just wants this to sell out big time.

I don't know...I just wouldve done that whole speech so different

Mike looked awesome!!!
Loved the little walk he did at the start,didnt expect it to be that short.
I would of loved to hear something about a new album or something but damn its going to be amazing to see MJ perform live again just the thought of that is amazing!!!

I Don't think he was meaning he is retiring. I took it as he was saying these were his last performances in London, not ever and performances are completely separate from a new album. Those are 2 different things. I think he's still releasing the album, he just didn't feel that this was the place to talk about that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with mixed emotions...
I mean I also didn't expect him to speak for 20 minutes, but this was really weird!

He didn't look to me like he enjoys this whole thing either. It looked more like a "forced appearance" than anything else to me. He made me feel that he doesn't want to do the shows at all and repeatedly said "That's it!". I know that's the motto of the whole thing, but come on...!

Really weird emotions going on! Nothing like the HIStory Tour or anything.... :(

But don't get me wrong guys...I'm SO looking forward to seeing him on stage again! But I would feel better knowing he actually looks forward to it as well!
yeah I get what you mean, I won't be able to attend the concert and god knows how long I've waited, in any case thank god for the beauty that is film that we will be able to see the concert anyway :punk:

I FEEL SO HAPPY and yet so down at the same time, personally I can think of a shit load of reasons why I reckon MJ is just saying it for the PR but at the same time I'm scared he means it :(

in any case, I'm glad he is even back again, I'm just slightly upset that I wont be able to be part of it in some shape or form, really mixed feelings in deed :ph34r:

These aren't his last performances in London. It's the oldest trick in the book. Don't believe the hype. He just wants this to sell out big time.

I think your rightt ! Please let it be true ! :angel:
I would like to see the set list !

The 02 promoter was just on and it looks like the 02 customers are going to get priority tix. what the hell

Nah I think it is his last time, I mean PR........no way, he could shift 200,000 tickets easy, I think people need to expect it to be his last

Where is all his "You ain't seen nothing yet"-enthusiasm?!
I mean everything was so halfheartedly.. :(

Fans, get a grip. If this is Michael's last tour, good for him. He does not have to prove nothing no more ; however, I am not buying it. Michael say this with with every tour. I have followed his concert career since 1979. He said it with triumph tour in 1981. The Bad tour in 1989. Dangerous tour was suppose to be his last and the History tour followed. Mike, you are a mess. I have been following for too long. I know your game baby.

yeah I get what you mean, I won't be able to attend the concert and god knows how long I've waited, in any case thank god for the beauty that is film that we will be able to see the concert anyway :punk:

I FEEL SO HAPPY and yet so down at the same time, personally I can think of a shit load of reasons why I reckon MJ is just saying it for the PR but at the same time I'm scared he means it :(

in any case, I'm glad he is even back again, I'm just slightly upset that I wont be able to be part of it in some shape or form, really mixed feelings in deed :ph34r:
Stop worrying about it and just enjoy it. When he hit that stage, he wil explode.

Fans, get a grip. If this is Michael's last tour, good for him. He does not have to prove nothing no more ; however, I am not buying it. Michael say this with with every tour. I have followed his concert career since 1979. He said it with triumph tour in 1981. The Bad tour in 1989. Dangerous tour was suppose to be his last and the History tour followed. Mike, you are a mess. I have been following for too long. I know your game baby.

I know he always said that, but at least he still seemed somehow excited about showing the world what he can do (not that he has to prove it, but still). This time it was nothing like that.

i soooo! hope your right!
this just doesnt fit in logically with what hes been saying and what weve heard for the last year or so.

For me only the fact that he goes live once again for us is more than enough. Thank you again Mike for brightening our lives. Your life is yours only and only YOU rule it !
London here we come ! :clapping::punk::wild:
He looked gorgeous and at last determined strong and to the point !

The whole things an act. The "This is it" slogan adds some credibility to it being hiss last, but he says it all the time. He knows what hes doing. And I don't think he looked forced at all, if he didn't want to be there, he wouldn't, simple.

yes but those shows wasn't called This is it.

From Twitter:

Just getting word from a source that Michael will formally announce his retirement through his PR shortly

He looked good. Did anyone notice how his voice was deep in the beginning?

1. Just because he says these are the final shows in London it doesn't mean they are. He could change his mind.

2. Just because these are the last shows in London doesn't mean the last ever.

3. Just because it may be the last live shows it does not mean that there is no new album.

If it is the last shows ever then fine. He's been preforming since he was young. He owes me nothing and has kids to take care of and I am grateful that he shared his music with us.

Though I still have mixed feelings about the whole thing.

From Twitter:

Just getting word from a source that Michael will formally announce his retirement through his PR shortly

:(
But he still has SO much music in him. It'd be a shame if it never came out!
One day, his kids will be grown and out of the house...then he'd miss making music.

I think the 'This is it' really means, the 'Thriller' topper!!! but in the mean time for publicity it means 'I'm retiring.....but not really' ............I so hope so!!

The whole things an act. The "This is it" slogan adds some credibility to it being hiss last, but he says it all the time. He knows what hes doing. And I don't think he looked forced at all, if he didn't want to be there, he wouldn't, simple.

No, is different this time... I think there's something wrong in Michael's life now... they destroy his Neverland... I think he's tired of everything... media, all these accuses, every day problem in court....

So, this is it... his last performances.. but I'm not worry about that... I'm worry because I want to see him again! Even from time to time, a message, an interview! I don't want he will retire!!! T____T

These 10 gigs are likely to be the only MJ performances in the WORLD according to his PR

Just getting word from a source that Michael will formally announce his retirement through his PR shortly.

Maybe an album with that name as well. This is it.

Back