Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I just came back from another session. Just more beautiful every time.

So what's everyone doing tonighties?
Sorry I haven't been around lately guys I've been feeling pretty low :(

I hear you. I've been hit harder now because of TII I think.... I love watching it, seen it 4 times now, but at the same time, I come back and all I wanna do is sit here, and sleep, or be sad. I know it's not good. I have to force myself out in the sun. I know it will bet better. It's just not so easy.

Hugs? :wub:

I hear you. I've been hit harder now because of TII I think.... I love watching it, seen it 4 times now, but at the same time, I come back and all I wanna do is sit here, and sleep, or be sad. I know it's not good. I have to force myself out in the sun. I know it will bet better. It's just not so easy.

Hugs? :wub:

Awww of course hugs for you Misty :) :huggy: :wub:

Although I'm not feeling down cause of Mikey! :(

Oh gosh wow that's soon as! We gotta make plans girl :)

:yes: we do, I've already told mum and dad that Mel and I will be meeting up with you one day. Its just a s shame that TII still won't be in cinemas, we could of gone and seen it.

what have you been up to, haven't seen you online here for a couple of days. I went to come online last night and had to get off the computer due to the storm we had but then after it had finished I had to ring up Optus cause the storm had blown up my modem so I had to wait till 7:30 this morning before I had Internet or a house phone.

The 1st thing I did once I got the Internet back up and running was jumped on here :lmao: talk about having withdrawals, I did try to get on MJJC through my mobile last night but because of the stupid storm it was so slow as my broadband network was slow :angry:

:yes: we do, I've already told mum and dad that Mel and I will be meeting up with you one day. Its just a s shame that TII still won't be in cinemas, we could of gone and seen it.

what have you been up to, haven't seen you online here for a couple of days. I went to come online last night and had to get off the computer due to the storm we had but then after it had finished I had to ring up Optus cause the storm had blown up my modem so I had to wait till 7:30 this morning before I had Internet or a house phone.

The 1st thing I did once I got the Internet back up and running was jumped on here :lmao: talk about having withdrawals, I did try to get on MJJC through my mobile last night but because of the stupid storm it was so slow as my broadband network was slow :angry:
Awww I know OMG! I wanna see it with you so badly :( Someone to cry and laugh with :(

Yeah just been withdrawing a bit lately. Just haven't felt very good at all.

Haha MJJC is the best isn't it :p You missed us all too much!

Awww I know OMG! I wanna see it with you so badly :( Someone to cry and laugh with :(

Yeah just been withdrawing a bit lately. Just haven't felt very good at all.

Haha MJJC is the best isn't it :p You missed us all too much!

I wanna see it with you too, At least that way when I laugh and cry I don't have people looking at me like :blink: wtf haha. it is better to actually see it with MJ fans rather then people that aren't really into him :lol:, maybe we might be lucky and after the extended 2 weeks they might just extended it for another 2 weeks just for us so we can see it together :lmao:

:yes: MJJC is the best I missed it heaps last night when I couldn't jump on, I don't know how I'm going to manage when I'm in Sydney cause I don't have internet access down there either unless I got to an internet cafe seen as my laptop blew up :lol:.

:yes: I did miss you all, haha I don't get my posts up by not missing you guys you know :p

Hi all :)

Cant believe i missed this thread.

Aussie love, thumbs up

Kind Regards,

Romen

:waving: Hey Romen, how are you this evening?

Seb why don't you go and get one when I come down :lmao: I'll hold ya hand that way if it hurts you can take the pain out on my hand :lmao: I wanna get my eyebrow and nose done :D

Hahaha classic. I'll never get a tat I don't think hehe.

You want a tat for your eyebrow and nose???

Haha I thought that's what you meant! I was like.. eyebrow and nose TATOO. Interesting lol

I've always wanted to get them done, but my dad has always made me cancel the appointments :(.

I want to get and MJ tatoo, but hmm I don't know according to my sister cause she's got 2 tatoos done she said that they really hurt and well between me and you my pain threshold isn't exactly too good so it looks like I'll have to skip the whole tatoo thing :lmao:

I've always wanted to get them done, but my dad has always made me cancel the appointments :(.

I want to get and MJ tatoo, but hmm I don't know according to my sister cause she's got 2 tatoos done she said that they really hurt and well between me and you my pain threshold isn't exactly too good so it looks like I'll have to skip the whole tatoo thing :lmao:

I think the pain is different for different people so who knows! :) Maybe Romen can shed some light on this!

Whats this bout nose & eyebrow tatto??.... :blink:

Hi MchaelLover,

Good thanks :)

Gonetoosoon thanks, i love it myself, makes me smile whenever i see it in the mirror :) more to come though.

Kind Regards,

Romen

Romen - I love your tat! So beautiful :)

I wanted to get something small - like maybe 'Michael' tattooed on my wrist or ankle. However, I don't know what my boy would say if I got another guy's name tattooed on myself!

More to come - so you're getting another one??

Hi everyone by the way - sorry i haven't spoken in so long. I figure better get back here soon by the time New Moon comes out or Mel might hunt me down! (hehe)

yeh that tatto is awesome! :wild:

Back