Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I don't know how well I did. I cried from the moment the words ran up the screen at the start. I cried when I got home.

He is a genius and should be here. It just isn't fair :(

aww :huggy: :better: it's okay darl we understand. I think you did a fantastic job, not everyone could of been going through what you were going through and still manage to take their selves to see TII, like I said you should be proud of your efforts, I know Michael would be proud of you now.

surprisingly I didn't actually cry at the cinemas but I did when I came home, so your not the only one darl, and I'm sure there were many people like yourself that cried in the cinemas too :)

When I saw it yesterday, my reaction was the total opposite of what I had honestly expected...
There I was, confident that I had gone past "that stage". I mean, everybody here on the forum has been talking about how they teared up when they saw the TII ads and clips, etc. I hadn't really cried since the memorial.

Maybe it's because the theatre was mostly empty and no one was really sitting around me. But man, tears just started running down my friggin face within the first minute...and throughout the rest of the movie.

Hi all..

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!
My names Kelly and i living in Sydney. Glad to see alot of fellow Aussies on here.

Welcome Kelly :D

By the way Carina I adore your (i have no idea what it is called I am a complete techno-phob) the thing under everything you write :p haha

& someone kill me now! Re-enrolling to uni is harder then the actual course!

Both times I've seen TII so far the cinema was basically sold out :)

By the way Carina I adore your (i have no idea what it is called I am a complete techno-phob) the thing under everything you write :p haha

& someone kill me now! Re-enrolling to uni is harder then the actual course!
My signature? :lol: Thanks!
I'll send you the original, just in case you don't have it. :)

Oooh! What are you going to study?

Oh send me the original too if you can yazman AT hotmail DOT com.

Both times I've seen TII so far the cinema was basically sold out :)

I've been going to early shows and there's almost nobody there. In a way I like that though, because you can cry or clap loud and sing and you aren't bothering anybody :)

How is the audience with it packed? Do they really get into it or stay kind of quiet?

Thank you for the welcomes :)

I so want to see This Is It again.. i saw it last Saturday with a friend. Is it still showing? From what i saw around me it ended today... unless its been extended.

Reg.. im out near Windsor... where its nice and hot.. NOT! Hating the heat and its not even summer yet!

Just come back from TII (again) this time the audience clapped at the end :). And I saw the bit at the end with Michael playing around and the Heal The World thing.

Saw TII again tonight....i didnt cry watching it...and it was my final time watching it..

why i couldnt i cry?? :(

aww :huggy: why aren't you seeing it anymore Jess?

I dont think its a good idea for me to see it again, i have said my "goodbyes" 4 times! lol ....i just think i should i dont know...i miss him so much :(

I dont think its a good idea for me to see it again, i have said my "goodbyes" 4 times! lol ....i just think i should i dont know...i miss him so much :(

aww :huggy: fair enough, I was supposed to be seeing it with Elisha on Saturday but I have my niece's 21st to go to and then on Sunday up to toowoomba to see my aunty it's still going to be in cinemas for just under 3 weeks so we'll arrange to see it together sometime in the 3 weeks but that WILL be my last time cause I'm just about quoting the movie now that I've seen it that many times :lmao:

Well if you feel that 4 times is enough then well it is, its still normal to miss him darl remember its only been just over 4 months since he's been gone, you've been a fan since you were little Jess so you can't just expect yourself to say "oh well he's dead now best off I forget about him now" it doesn't work like that.

Everyone is different I still have my good and bad days, eventually you'll time that in time the wounds will heal and you'll be able to still love him just as much as you do now but you'll be able to do it without the pain.

aww :huggy: fair enough, I was supposed to be seeing it with Elisha on Saturday but I have my niece's 21st to go to and then on Sunday up to toowoomba to see my aunty it's still going to be in cinemas for just under 3 weeks so we'll arrange to see it together sometime in the 3 weeks but that WILL be my last time cause I'm just about quoting the movie now that I've seen it that many times :lmao:

Well if you feel that 4 times is enough then well it is, its still normal to miss him darl remember its only been just over 4 months since he's been gone, you've been a fan since you were little Jess so you can't just expect yourself to say "oh well he's dead now best off I forget about him now" it doesn't work like that.

Everyone is different I still have my good and bad days, eventually you'll time that in time the wounds will heal and you'll be able to still love him just as much as you do now but you'll be able to do it without the pain.

Thats the thing, mike had been the one thing that made me strong....without seeing him happy and alive...is killing me :(

He was my strength, my life :(

Thats the thing, mike had been the one thing that made me strong....without seeing him happy and alive...is killing me :(

:huggy: I'm sorry darl but I can't do anything to change that I'm afraid only you can. I'm sure in time things will get a little easier you just have to give it time.

Remember I haven't been a fan of MJ as long as you so it's alot easier for me to let go but miss him still at the same time.

Everyone is different and it may take weeks, month, or even years, but eventually it will get better.

Last edited:

:huggy: I'm sorry darl but I can't do anything to change that I'm afraid only you can. I'm sure in time things will get a little easier you just have to give it time.

Remember I haven't been a fan of MJ as long as you so it's alot easier for my to let go but miss him still at the same time.

Everyone is different and it may take weeks, month, or even years, but eventually it will get better.

I hope it will get easier

I've been going to early shows and there's almost nobody there. In a way I like that though, because you can cry or clap loud and sing and you aren't bothering anybody :)

How is the audience with it packed? Do they really get into it or stay kind of quiet?

There's very definitely an unusual atmosphere, but in a good way. YI'm not sure what it is, whether its the way people act, or the nearly constant crying you can hear at any given time in the movie, or the snippets of conversation. But there's definitely this atmosphere of sorrow but also love for Michael. I really enjoy it. The first time I went it was late at night and a generally older audience, a lot of tears flowed and it was definitely a sorrowful night. The second time I went it was late afternoon and there were a LOT of young people, and it was a bit different - more energy. There were little girls dancing in the aisles, people singing, a lot more clapping and cheering.

:hug: Look at it this way...if Michael gave you strength, then it should BE in you even after he has gone. You know what I mean? :)
This is the time to show you really got it for real in the first place.

My signature? :lol: Thanks!
I'll send you the original, just in case you don't have it. :)

Oooh! What are you going to study?

Sorry guys late reply :p

Thanks but I do already have it...never hurts to see though :D hehe

Interior Design...its thrilling stuff.
I am considering transfering into Communication Design...anyone in it or have opinion about the subject? hehe

Hope everyone is having a nice day.
Weekend is nearly here! yay!

:yes: it will, just give it a little time and a chance for you to grieve properly :huggy:

:yes: :hug: thanx!

:hug: Look at it this way...if Michael gave you strength, then it should BE in you even after he has gone. You know what I mean? :)
This is the time to show you really got it for real in the first place.

Yeh i know what u mean

There's very definitely an unusual atmosphere, but in a good way. YI'm not sure what it is, whether its the way people act, or the nearly constant crying you can hear at any given time in the movie, or the snippets of conversation. But there's definitely this atmosphere of sorrow but also love for Michael. I really enjoy it. The first time I went it was late at night and a generally older audience, a lot of tears flowed and it was definitely a sorrowful night. The second time I went it was late afternoon and there were a LOT of young people, and it was a bit different - more energy. There were little girls dancing in the aisles, people singing, a lot more clapping and cheering.

Yeh the ppl who were in the cinema when i watched it, they were all silently watching the movie. I think one guy that was infront of me cried a bit though, i felt so bad for him.

Yeh the ppl who were in the cinema when i watched it, they were all silently watching the movie. I think one guy that was infront of me cried a bit though, i felt so bad for him.

Hey Jess, I'm so sorry about msn today, last night we had a really really bad storm here and it blew my modem so I haven't had any internet or house phone till 7:30 this morning.

When the optus guy came to give me my new modem and set it up the guy knocked my old speakers onto floor breaking them so I had to put new speakers in.

I did come back on once I got it all up and running but you has already logged off, I'm sorry that I missed you.

Talk to you tonight if your online.

:love: you

:waving:

Hi Gts! :D

Just saw the ad that TII will be extended for two extra weeks. :)

Back