Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

They showed some of that stupid footage of Bashir walking on the beach. You know, those stupid monologue parts of LWMJ.
I hope Bashit rots.

Uri's talking about Michael's "mistakes" during the LWMJ interview. The only mistake was by Uri himself for introducing Michael to that bastard.

Please ignore me, guys. This show's bringing up bad memories.

OK, I switched it off. Couldn't stand Uri talking about crap.

Good girl! No thanx my stomach anit too good at the moment :(

aww :huggy: feel better soon darlz :huggy: anyway guys I'm off I really want to watch this interview, Carina take care of ya self won't you darl,

Jess I ♥ ya babe and I'll talk to you tomorrow on msn if you are on!

look after your selves now girls

:love: you all :waving:

aww :huggy: feel better soon darlz :huggy: anyway guys I'm off I really want to watch this interview, Carina take care of ya self won't you darl,

Jess I ♥ ya babe and I'll talk to you tomorrow on msn if you are on!

look after your selves now girls

:love: you all :waving:

Thanx i will!

ok mel hopefully speak with u tomorrow

If i dont speak to u tomorrow day, it will be around maybe after 9:30 the latest-hopefully/

take care ok
im off as well

love u all bye :waving:

Goodnight guys!

Yeah, I'll try not to slash any pillows or anything. :)

I took my nephew to see This Is It tonight, it was my second time. John really loves Michael and has been starting to a lot more, he's only 11, and already he wants for christmas some MJ stuff lol. He really loved TII, although he cried a lot through it.

I did too.. I love to see Michael up there but its so heartbreaking.. he was going to be on top of the damn world again... MICHAELMANIA PART 2! It was going to be incredible.

God I miss him so much... Michael.... :'(

Aww that is so cute that ur nephew is beginning to be a mj fan :D
YIPPY!

Nope..i felt sick this morning

But fingers crossed ill be better soon

aww :huggy:, You better get better Michael is counting on you :lol:. I have a slight headache atm that doesn't want to go away :angry: and my right arm is sore cause I not long got back from pathology cause I had to get a blood test done :cry:

aww :huggy:, You better get better Michael is counting on you :lol:. I have a slight headache atm that doesn't want to go away :angry: and my right arm is sore cause I not long got back from pathology cause I had to get a blood test done :cry:

Ok now i really feel pressured! :lol:

Aww hope ur headache goes away soon

Ok now i really feel pressured! :lol:

Aww hope ur headache goes away soon

:lmao: :yes: the pressure is on, I'm going again tonight 6:30 session we're going to, it will be interesting to see if the amount of people seeing the movie will increase cause usually I go during School / Work time so we'll just see.

I'll take something for it soon and go and have a lie down cause I ain't missing tonight for anything.

:lmao: :yes: the pressure is on, I'm going again tonight 6:30 session we're going to, it will be interesting to see if the amount of people seeing the movie will increase cause usually I go during School / Work time so we'll just see.

I'll take something for it soon and go and have a lie down cause I ain't missing tonight for anything.

Thats the same time im going too!

:lmao: shame it's daylight savings where you are :lol: we could of messaged each other while watching it together :lmao:

They have FINALLY started selling the 2nd week of tickets online now, so they must do it on a week to week bases.

:lol: That would have been so funny, if we could have done that :lol:

That cool

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been on here for ages. Hope everyone is doing well.

Saw TII yesterday, after much thought. Feel shattered inside :cry: Totally heartbroken.

He's so beautiful :cry:

Saw TII yesterday, after much thought. Feel shattered inside :cry: Totally heartbroken.

Hey nay! :waving:

Awww :hug:

NAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! squeezes nay to death till she can no longer breathe. OMG :dancing: I missed you.

aww :huggy: :better: you did well Nay, you should be proud of yourself. :yes: he is beautiful. I just found out 2 nights agao that the TII album is currently sitting at #2 in the top 50 on the Arias charts. He also has another 2 albums there too :D

I don't know how well I did. I cried from the moment the words ran up the screen at the start. I cried when I got home.

He is a genius and should be here. It just isn't fair :(

Back