Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:( Cant they work on the DVD while its out at the cinema. I guess there is no real big rush. I just hope they dont rush & its just the film or something...that would suck.

hmm i'm not to sure on that one Luci, I don't think so cause if they release it while it's still in cinemas no one is going to be interested in purchasing it. But then again I guess they can still work on putting the dvd together and then releasing it once it's out of the cinemas.

I read somewhere on the Internet last night when I was googling TII that it's going to be released in January 2010 and according to Kenny the dvd's are going to have either 2 or 3 hours of extra footage, but it won't be put into the movie like a directors cut it will be put onto the dvd as extras.

There was a video of it too, if I come across it again I'll post it so you guys can have a listen if your interested.

Ummmm in the family draw hahaha

You? Particular horse your rooting for?

So is it true that the Melbourne area gets like a public holiday tommorrow because of the cup? If so I think that's pretty cool!

I've been worried over things today but now I'm starting to get happy/excited again... in 13 hours & 36 minutes I will be watching TII for the third time :D Anyone else going again soon??

Pretty much...I get the day off uni :D woo!

I was going to go tonight....but I have too much work :(
Ill have to make do with a quick screening of Moonwalker hehe

Sure do :D
Family & friends lunch along with planning my trip to Hamilton Island!!! yay! I cant wait for Uni to be over!! Only a week to goooo!!!

haha such a good movie. The beginning & the end are the best...what am I saying the whole movie is great :p haha

Sure do :D
Family & friends lunch along with planning my trip to Hamilton Island!!! yay! I cant wait for Uni to be over!! Only a week to goooo!!!

haha such a good movie. The beginning & the end are the best...what am I saying the whole movie is great :p haha

Words can not express....The Movie...Gaaahhhhhhhhh

:waving: evening everyone

MEL Hey girl!

I dunno how to type in words about TII...All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

Ummmm in the family draw hahaha

You? Particular horse your rooting for?
I haven't decided what bets I'm placing yet. My favourites are 1 (Viewed), 4 (Master O'Reilly), 6 (Roman Emperor), 11 (Alcopop), 21 (Shocking) and 22 (Allez Wonder). And I'm not going to place a bet on all of them so I'll have to whittle it down. It's a little hard to pick this year. A lot of good horses. I think that my bet(s) will come down to whether I'm confident Bart Cummings can pull off another win or not. I'm leaning towards not in which case I'm going to put money on Alcopop. But he's not paying much so Shocking or Master O'Reilly could be my pick. I just don't know, lol.

I haven't decided what bets I'm placing yet. My favourites are 1 (Viewed), 4 (Master O'Reilly), 6 (Roman Emperor), 11 (Alcopop), 21 (Shocking) and 22 (Allez Wonder). And I'm not going to place a bet on all of them so I'll have to whittle it down. It's a little hard to pick this year. A lot of good horses. I think that my bet(s) will come down to whether I'm confident Bart Cummings can pull off another win or not. I'm leaning towards not in which case I'm going to put money on Alcopop. But he's not paying much so Shocking or Master O'Reilly could be my pick. I just don't know, lol.

Yeah I know. In these kind of things, for Cummings to win is practically too good to be true haha :p
& I know off topic but Alcopop is the best name for a racing horse in a long time haha

You ever been lucky for the cup?

You ever been lucky for the cup?
I haven't actually betted on it much in the past. I've been in sweepstakes and stuff where I've never really won anything. But that's about it. This is the first year I'm considering really getting into it and placing some bets.

put it this way if i didn't i would not have saw woooooolowwwww!!!!!:cheers:

LMAO! :clapping:

Ok, I'm about to head off to bed because I am seeing it for the third time in exactly 12 hours... :wub: but I want to know what a couple of your favorite parts of the film were. When I get on here tommorrow, I'll check to see what ya said :D

You all have a good night! :) Hope no one gets to hot tommorrow, sounds like it's gonna be a warm one! my poor little midwestern usa butt is gonna just ROAST right off I bet...

I've been worried over things today but now I'm starting to get happy/excited again... in 13 hours & 36 minutes I will be watching TII for the third time :D Anyone else going again soon??
I'm going again on Wednesday night.

I'm happy but it too, but it sucks in a way as well cause that means we have to wait longer for the dvd :lmao:

I've been waking up with the song "You Are My Life" I don't know why but I'v been doing it for the past 4 days :lol:

I have had earh song in my head!!

Hey mel! :waving:

Hows the mj listening frenzy goin? lol

:lol: :lmao: it's still going actually, I just finished listening to TII and now I'm listening to "You Are My Life". I just finished putting 100 new songs of MJ on my ipod too

I cant stop listening 2 TII, it now been on repeat for a few times now...but i feel sad listening 2 it though

Im listening 2 it on youtube

This It It (thats how its spelled on the site) is number 2 on the ARIA album charts.

I've got to stop watching youtube videos cause they chew up my download limit way to quickly lolz. you know what I'm going to do when TII is released on dvd I'm going to stream all of the Audio's and then have them on my computer to listen too :lol:

Good idea! :lol:

Back