Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I'm thinking of making a MJ medley. Give me a list of songs. I will not be doing them all in full but I'll edit them together.

I'm thinking of making a MJ medley. Give me a list of songs. I will not be doing them all in full but I'll edit them together.

Oooh, how cool! My very favorite song of MJ's, which has no huge meaning, big choir, life changing lyrics, but nevertheless is my favorite...... Dangerous!! Do a bit of Dangerous!! :cheeky: :clapping:

Blood on the dancefloor is good too... Again so is In The Closet... Earth Song...Leave Me Alone... You Are My Life... how about all of his songs? kidding ;)

Good, my legs are getting better.

aww that's fantastic news, I'm in the process of debating whether or not to go and see TII again tomorrow for the 6th time :lol:

I'm here for a bit. Feel completely shattered after learning how to swim in our pool today (yes I didn't know much about swimming and no i'm not joking lol). I think I used about every muscle in my body and now I'm SO tired....
How are you?

:waving: welcome, aww sounds like a bit of a work out :), don't worry I didn't learn to swim till I was like 15 and even now I'm still not a strong swimmer.

I'm not too bad, as I said to Daniel, I'm debating whether or not to go and see TII again tomorrow.

:waving: welcome, aww sounds like a bit of a work out :), don't worry I didn't learn to swim till I was like 15 and even now I'm still not a strong swimmer.

I'm not too bad, as I said to Daniel, I'm debating whether or not to go and see TII again tomorrow.

Yeah I'm definately a weak swimmer! It was nice though, with the temp being so warm. I just have to be a little leary of the sun...I'm very very light and I don't want to fry while in Australia!

Definately go see it again. At this point, with it so far being so limited, I think everyone should see it as much as they can. Isn't the sound just awesome in the theater??? It was almost mesmerizing... I didn't want it to end.

Definately go see it again. At this point, with it so far being so limited, I think everyone should see it as much as they can. Isn't the sound just awesome in the theater??? It was almost mesmerizing... I didn't want it to end.
I know this was me during the whole film:
michaelpopcorn.gif

Yeah I'm definately a weak swimmer! It was nice though, with the temp being so warm. I just have to be a little leary of the sun...I'm very very light and I don't want to fry while in Australia!

The weather up here today was perfect for swimming to so I headed up to my sisters for a swim :lol: yes I know that feeling all very well, I can't go out in the sun for too long otherwise I end up as red as a lobster and I don't tan either.

I've seen it 5 times so far but I'm having withdrawals atm and want to see it more, :yes: the sound is perfect, as is the whole movie. When I took my niece to see it the other day she was like "aww its it finished I wanna see it again" so we both purchased a tickets for the next session on the exact same day :lol:

michaelpopcorn.gif

:lol: Daniel, that's how I was lol. At the end like about 5 minutes before it finished I was busting for the loo and I'm like gah! hurry up michael I really need the bathroom my mate was like go then and I'm live "NEVER" so I sat there till the end.

I tell you something though, it felt like the longest friggen 5 minutes ever :lmao:

Hey everyone :)

michaelpopcorn.gif

That is so cute!

I'm here for a bit. Feel completely shattered after learning how to swim in our pool today (yes I didn't know much about swimming and no i'm not joking lol). I think I used about every muscle in my body and now I'm SO tired....
How are you?

Only now! That is amazing.
Swimming is GREAT exercise. I had to get my Bronze Medallion a few years back...intense stuff. Wish I was that fit now adays! hahaha

Everyone looking forward to a new week?
Its November! The year has disappeared!

The weather up here today was perfect for swimming to so I headed up to my sisters for a swim :lol: yes I know that feeling all very well, I can't go out in the sun for too long otherwise I end up as red as a lobster and I don't tan either.

I've seen it 5 times so far but I'm having withdrawals atm and want to see it more, :yes: the sound is perfect, as is the whole movie. When I took my niece to see it the other day she was like "aww its it finished I wanna see it again" so we both purchased a tickets for the next session on the exact same day :lol:

5 times wow! Yeah I completely understand wanting to see it again and again. LOL yeah that is pretty much what I did, out of one session, right to the counter to buy a ticket for the next session.... :clapping:

:lol: Daniel, that's how I was lol. At the end like about 5 minutes before it finished I was busting for the loo and I'm like gah! hurry up michael I really need the bathroom my mate was like go then and I'm live "NEVER" so I sat there till the end.

I tell you something though, it felt like the longest friggen 5 minutes ever :lmao:

OMG the second time I saw it, I was busting with like 15 minutes left and yeah it was the longest 15 minutes ever but I'd rather have soaked the seat than miss the end...

Hey everyone :)

That is so cute!

Only now! That is amazing.
Swimming is GREAT exercise. I had to get my Bronze Medallion a few years back...intense stuff. Wish I was that fit now adays! hahaha

Everyone looking forward to a new week?
Its November! The year has disappeared!

Yeah, I'm 30 years old and just learning. I didn't really need to swim when I was in the upper midwest under a foot of snow... but now? Yeah I would like to swim. What is a bronze medallion?

A medley? You must include Xscape and Jam!

I second that!!! Jam is just awesome and Xscape I'm really fond of lately!

5 times wow! Yeah I completely understand wanting to see it again and again. LOL yeah that is pretty much what I did, out of one session, right to the counter to buy a ticket for the next session.... :clapping:

:yes: I've been everyday except the actual release date cause the only session they had here was 9pm and seen as I don't drive I couldn't go.

OMG the second time I saw it, I was busting with like 15 minutes left and yeah it was the longest 15 minutes ever but I'd rather have soaked the seat than miss the end...

:agree:, I'd rather do that to :lmao:

Yeah, I'm 30 years old and just learning. I didn't really need to swim when I was in the upper midwest under a foot of snow... but now? Yeah I would like to swim. What is a bronze medallion?

They are the way they award your progress, 1st they start off with Bronze, then it's Silver and then last it's Gold.

I don't mind "Jam" but I've never hear Xscape

Give me 3 songs from each album (I already have a Off The Wall medley).

Hi all!! :waving: :huggy: I finally saw TII tonight. (And I'm going tomorrow night too :D )

What did you all think of the ending.. Interesting huh?? Clearly 'THIS IS IT' meant something we didn't see at first ;)
So, is anyone going to see 2012?

I've been everyday except the actual release date cause the only session they had here was 9pm and seen as I don't drive I couldn't go.

I'd rather do that to

They are the way they award your progress, 1st they start off with Bronze, then it's Silver and then last it's Gold.

I don't mind "Jam" but I've never hear Xscape

Wow that is really impressive. I wish I had the money on me to go every day - I would!
That's pretty neat. Is the bronze one really hard?
Xscape is really good. I think it was supposed to be on Invincible but MJ pulled it from the album lineup after it leaked. There is one little part in the song that always gives me a lump in my throat, after the 2nd time through the chorus, there's a shift in beat, and he sings something like... "when i go, this problem world won't bother me no more" :no:

Give me 3 songs from each album (I already have a Off The Wall medley).

Billie Jean
Wanna Be Startin
Beat It

Leave Me Alone
Man In The Mirror
Smooth Criminal

Dangerous
In The Closet
She's Drivin Me Wild
(you know how hard it is to only list three???)

Stranger In Moscow
They Don't Care About Us
Earth Song

Blood On The Dancefloor
Ghosts
Morphine

2000 Watts
You Are My Life
Unbreakable

Jeez it's really difficult to come up with three only from any of his albums.... it had me kind of frazzled... :swoon:

Hi all!! :waving: :huggy: I finally saw TII tonight. (And I'm going tomorrow night too :D )

What did you all think of the ending.. Interesting huh?? Clearly 'THIS IS IT' meant something we didn't see at first ;)

KELZY! :huggy:, :clapping: yay you finally saw it, I'm still debating to see it tomorrow I've seen it 5 times :lol: maybe I should give it a break I'm starting to get really weird looks at my local cinemas :lmao:

I loved the ending, it was a perfect way to end it.

I'm still debating about going to see 2012, but I guess we'll see :)

Hiya! :waving:

Glad you saw it. Did you like it? (ok maybe dumb question there..) What was your favorite part? I LOVED the whole Earth Song sequence. It was just incredible, and since I feel exactly like he did reguarding that subject, it made me cry :mello: I had the giggles when they showed the dancers practicing the crotch grab and the lady was like, I don't have anything there to move haha! And that part with the "drill" before they don't care about us, where MJ was in a circle with the guys all dressed in the soldier outfits, showing them what to do, and they started dancing and they had the beat with it......aaaaaaah, i loved it. :clapping: He woulda made a great dance teacher.

Yeah I plan to see 2012. I have this odd thing of liking natural disaster/destruction type movies. The special effects always rock.

Wow that is really impressive. I wish I had the money on me to go every day - I would!
That's pretty neat. Is the bronze one really hard?
Xscape is really good. I think it was supposed to be on Invincible but MJ pulled it from the album lineup after it leaked. There is one little part in the song that always gives me a lump in my throat, after the 2nd time through the chorus, there's a shift in beat, and he sings something like... "when i go, this problem world won't bother me no more" :no:

Totaly busting too! haha
Couldnt leave though!

Bronze is something that qualifies you for something...I have no idea what.
I think junoir life savers have to get it...I acutally have no idea. I have to get it for a trip to study up in the Barrier Reef...so good.
If you guys havent been you should before its all gone :(

I have had an obession with Xscape lately too! Weird.
& noticed that line "when i go, this problem world won't bother me no more" the other day ... so sad.
Such a good song though.

Ill be seeing this is it for the last time on wednesday night, i just dont think i can see it after that.

Whats "2012"?

Those movies scare me soo much! I cant watch them...I already think about those horrible situations too much! Never get me started :p

I really want to see The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus but it hasnt had much publicity...

Hey Jess :waving: 2012 is a movie that's going to be coming out in the cinemas soon, it's sort of something like "A Day After Tomorrow" I think :unsure:

hey mel! how r ya doin?

Oh ok, thanx for explaining! lol

tehehe...

Well I didnt see it...& now I hope I never do! haha
Or though horrow or suspense films are the worst! I just cant sit through them!
I had nightmares after seeing the new Friday the 13th...I have no idea why I saw it haha

I dont mind watching horror films....as along as they r not 2 gory!

I'm trying to reply to everyone, but I have SLOOOOW nets (64k) atm, because I went nuts and downloaded so much MJ youtube stuff :lol:

MEL! 5 times!! You're amazing! I'm tempted to go again tomorrow arvo as well, if I'm feeling ok lol!! Maybe your cinema should pay you to go see it.. hahaha!!!
I got strange looks because people started leaving at the credits and I yelled out "Don't go yet!! There's more!!" :rofl:

Reg: Yeah.. I liked it.. hahaha!! I L.O.V.E.d it! I tell you what I loved the most, and you all might think this strange, but I loved when he started singing Todo mi amor eres tu, because a few months back I was telling my spanish speaking MJ friend that there was nothing I couldn't do and that I'd impress her by learning the spanish version of IJCSLY.. and tonight, when MJ started singing it.. I was all fangurly :wub: It was a very sweet surprise for me. And, I love all the things you mentioned.. I laughed embarrassingly loud when the lady said she had nothing to grab :lol: And, I loved Thriller green screen stuff.

I just loved it all.

And 2012 plot reminds me of War of the Worlds/A Day After Tomorrow/Armageddon (like Mel said) a little too much, but how many of these movies must be made before we realise they're becoming more fact than fiction??

kelzy777;2337545I got strange looks because people started leaving at the credits and I yelled out "Don't go yet!! There's more!!" :rofl: [/QUOTE said:
I so badly wanna say that 2 ppl when the movie reaches that point...but i end up not sayin anything...

Back