Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Ahh, ok. I'm actually a refugee from mjnewsonline hehe, I was going there for many years and ended up here when it shut down.

Whats going on in January??

They played TII during weather time!? hahaha thats so damn awesome!!

aww :huggy: well you know that your welcomed here anytime! :huggy:

Jess and I will be meeting up for the 1st time in 4 years as I'm heading down to Melbourne for a couple of weeks for a holiday :).

And :yes: they did, I was in the lounge room / dinning room talking to mum when I heard it, then I was like half of my attention on her and the other on the telly cause I knew I knew that song from somewhere and then it was to much I couldn't concertrate cause my full attention was to the telly (sorry mum) and yeh thats when I noticed it was TII :dancing:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO which reminds me Jess, haha I'm so full of news tonight, maybe I should stop seeing TII if it puts me in this type of mood :lol:

I went into target today after we went and saw TII and they were restocking the selves again with TII soundtracks :D and the guy behind the counter was like "OMG IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON" and Bryneeka and I were like WELL DER" and then he started singing some of the lyrics to TII but they were all wrong and I was like "HUNNI WRONG LYRICS"

The letters is from when we all wrote stuff for Michael once and had them given to him at one of the celebrations he attended, can't remember which one.

Have fun in Melbourne then :)

aww :huggy: well you know that your welcomed here anytime! :huggy:

Jess and I will be meeting up for the 1st time in 4 years as I'm heading down to Melbourne for a couple of weeks for a holiday :).

And :yes: they did, I was in the lounge room / dinning room talking to mum when I heard it, then I was like half of my attention on her and the other on the telly cause I knew I knew that song from somewhere and then it was to much I couldn't concertrate cause my full attention was to the telly (sorry mum) and yeh thats when I noticed it was TII :dancing:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO which reminds me Jess, haha I'm so full of news tonight, maybe I should stop seeing TII if it puts me in this type of mood :lol:

I went into target today after we went and saw TII and they were restocking the selves again with TII soundtracks :D and the guy behind the counter was like "OMG IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON" and Bryneeka and I were like WELL DER" and then he started singing some of the lyrics to TII but they were all wrong and I was like "HUNNI WRONG LYRICS"

Cant wait till january, it going 2 be so cool!

I would have wrote the lyrics of the song really BIG on a piece of paper & showed it 2 him

The letters is from when we all wrote stuff for Michael once and had them given to him at one of the celebrations he attended, can't remember which one.

Have fun in Melbourne then :)

I think i sent him one once in my lifetime.but i cant remember! :giggle:

Cant wait till january, it going 2 be so cool!

I would have wrote the lyrics of the song really BIG on a piece of paper & showed it 2 him

could of done that but I didn't have any paper in my bag and well yeh :lol: OMG the stupid bitch from the cinemas (excuse my language) drew on MY tickets to TII today I was like :O :angry: excuse me! :angry: and she's like we had to do that cause we needed to change the times from 2pm to 11am and you'll have to buy new tickets to the 2pm session and I'm like FYI like I care, there are THREE tickets here you only needed to write on the ONE!

STUPID COW!

could of done that but I didn't have any paper in my bag and well yeh :lol: OMG the stupid bitch from the cinemas (excuse my language) drew on MY tickets to TII today I was like :O :angry: excuse me! :angry: and she's like we had to do that cause we needed to change the times from 2pm to 11am and you'll have to buy new tickets to the 2pm session and I'm like FYI like I care, there are THREE tickets here you only needed to write on the ONE!

STUPID COW!

That woman not nice :no:

well mel i g2g n sleep take care ok

love ya bye :waving:

Hey are you going to that tribute in Brisbane in December..?

unfortunately no, I'll be on my way down to Sydney for a 21st so I'm going to have to miss it. But I know a few people that are thinking about going.

Keep ur eyes and ears open cause there will probably be a mention of a meet up if there are a few going.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that I'll go. I need to scan my ticket from TII as well soon :dancing:

I like how in TII whenever he's on the stage with another woman he's always dry humping her hehe

Yeah I'm pretty sure that I'll go. I need to scan my ticket from TII as well soon :dancing:

I like how in TII whenever he's on the stage with another woman he's always dry humping her hehe

:lmao: so I wasn't the only one that noticed that :lmao: my mates were saying to me today that it was just my imagination.

He was totally flirty I don't care what anyone says :lol:

YEAH he was! Especially in TWYMMF he was totally gettin' some of that booty :lmao: I was like "yeah you go Mike you playa!"

YEAH he was! Especially in TWYMMF he was totally gettin' some of that booty :lmao: I was like "yeah you go Mike you playa!"

I actually bursted out laughing when he was doing that, especially the way he warmed up to it, "hands on the thighs" then it was like side step closer then the chick side steps then he steps closer then she's like in front of him and he like just jumps in for the kill.

what happened to being the SHY guy :lmao:

Haha he throws it to the wind I guess :lmao: He's totally smooth our Mike! He was doing it in IJCSLY as well!

Hehe and did you laugh when the guy in the band's name was "Mo Pleasure"

Haha he throws it to the wind I guess :lmao: He's totally smooth our Mike! He was doing it in IJCSLY as well!

Hehe and did you laugh when the guy in the band's name was "Mo Pleasure"

:yes: :lmao: MJ was certainly a good laugh :lol:

I noticed it in IJCSLY too, totally smooth, you know play the really sweet sensitive shy guy, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty he's like IN THERE :lol:

Nar, MJ always did say that he was always comfortable and at home on stage so maybe that's why he was like the way he was :unsure:

Yeah thats quite possible. On-stage he always felt like he could do whatever he wanted which is cool because more fun for him and for us :D

I miss him :(

Yeah thats quite possible. On-stage he always felt like he could do whatever he wanted which is cool because more fun for him and for us :D

I miss him :(

and totally a distraction too :lol: especially if you have like a wild sense of humour like I do :).

:huggy: it will get easier trust me. like I said some days can be really really good and then others not so good, but it does get easier.

I noticed it in IJCSLY too, totally smooth, you know play the really sweet sensitive shy guy, but when it com:yes:es down to the nitty gritty he's like IN THERE :lol:

Heck yeh he was baby!!! :wild: :punk:

Heck yeh he was baby!!! :wild: :punk:

:lmao: Jess, when I saw it for the 1st time I was like :blink: what happened to the sweet sensitive shy guy that I've been reading about lately, don't see him here :lmao:

I remember a while ago he said that he felt comfortable and "at home" when he was on stage so maybe that's why we saw what he did. Doesn't matter either way cause it was good to see him so happy and enjoying himself for once :).

Last edited:

:waving: sorry about last nite darl my msn crashed and then didn't want to do as I was telling it :angry:

How are you feeling today?
As I said, a bit better but my legs hurt and I can barely walk at the moment :sad:.

Back