Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

OMG Jess, speaking of chanting today when I went and saw TII again at the end of the movie everyone was chanting Michael's name :lmao:

it was friggen funny, and all thought the songs bryneeka and I were like singing top note and everyone was following us lol so embrassing but we couldn't help ourselves and then when MJ was clapping we'd do it to so everyone else followed and then when he waved his hand we followed and again there were people that followed it was a classic.

the the "Smooth Criminal" video you know the actually movie clip where it looks like MJ is about to get shot? well me being me was impatient to see what was going to happen and I though that he was going to actually get shot so what I did infront of HEAPS of people is stoood up with my hands on my hips and screamed at the top of my lungs and said "If you think about shoot MJ I'm seriously going to come and KO your arse right to the kingdom of no return and everyone in the cinema laughed at me *is embrassed*

HAHA that is so awesome, yeah we're a crazy and fun lot we MJ fanatics :punk:

At the showing I went to people were all dancing the Beat It moves before it started hehehe..

OMG Jess, speaking of chanting today when I went and saw TII again at the end of the movie everyone was chanting Michael's name :lmao:

it was friggen funny, and all thought the songs bryneeka and I were like singing top note and everyone was following us lol so embrassing but we couldn't help ourselves and then when MJ was clapping we'd do it to so everyone else followed and then when he waved his hand we followed and again there were people that followed it was a classic.

the the "Smooth Criminal" video you know the actually movie clip where it looks like MJ is about to get shot? well me being me was impatient to see what was going to happen and I though that he was going to actually get shot so what I did infront of HEAPS of people is stoood up with my hands on my hips and screamed at the top of my lungs and said "If you think about shoot MJ I'm seriously going to come and KO your arse right to the kingdom of no return and everyone in the cinema laughed at me *is embrassed*

Aw man i seriously wish i could watch it with you, it would be more fun than it was last nite. Everyone was sittting still and not doing much at all

HAHA that is so awesome, yeah we're a crazy and fun lot we MJ fanatics :punk:

At the showing I went to people were all dancing the Beat It moves before it started hehehe..

It was embrassing, but we couldn't help ourselves, Bryneeka and I got up the front and danced to "Thriller" lolz we know the moves to that song :), just imagine is that clip of thriller was in 3D OMG I think I would of died.

Aw man i seriously wish i could watch it with you, it would be more fun than it was last nite. Everyone was sittting still and not doing much at all

did you hear that there was a chance the Sony was thinking about extending the 2 weeks? I read it somewhere but I can't remember where :thinking: I'm 100% sure I read it. But then again I could of been dreaming, but I'm positive that I did read it

:yes: that's MJ, remembering silly things like that always makes me smile.

Makes me smile too :D

hey mel just thinking, one of these days when anth does a concert me and u need to go together...for old times sakes! ;) :lol:

did you hear that there was a chance the Sony was thinking about extending the 2 weeks? I read it somewhere but I can't remember where :thinking: I'm 100% sure I read it. But then again I could of been dreaming, but I'm positive that I did read it

That would be awesome if they did. The more people that see it the better!

I might be seeing TII tomomrrow, but im not sure

So you two know each other IRL? Whats the story behind that one? I always wished I knew people from here IRL :(

I might be seeing TII tomomrrow, but im not sure

:thinking: hmm there is a session about to start here in 31 minutes I wonder if I can make it :lmao:, nar I better not I already went and saw it twice today back to back I better give it a rest :lol:

OMG Jess I just remembered something, you know the channel 7 program "Today Tonight" well when they were showing the weather for the next couple of days, they are MJ's This Is It" playing I was so excited I ran around the house literally screaming.

Mum and Dad were in the Kitchen and they were like :blink: wtf is wrong with you? and then I'm like "This Is It, Here I stand, I'm the light of the world, I feel grand" and jumping and :dancing: about the place and mum was just settle petal :lmao:

:thinking: hmm there is a session about to start here in 31 minutes I wonder if I can make it :lmao:, nar I better not I already went and saw it twice today back to back I better give it a rest :lol:

OMG Jess I just remembered something, you know the channel 7 program "Today Tonight" well when they were showing the weather for the next couple of days, they are MJ's This Is It" playing I was so excited I ran around the house literally screaming.

Mum and Dad were in the Kitchen and they were like :blink: wtf is wrong with you? and then I'm like "This Is It, Here I stand, I'm the light of the world, I feel grand" and jumping and :dancing: about the place and mum was just settle petal :lmao:

OMG!!! they put on TII song on weather time on "today tonight" SWEET!!!! :wild:

:yes: I was like OMG I know that song, it took me a second to notice but once I did :lmao:

Hahaha!!! i would have been like..."ummm okayyyy i know this song...where from though??? :blink:.... *then realises what it is *
" omg!!! ITS MJ!!! :wild:

:lol:

What u mean?

Jess and I actually know eachother from another forum that we are both members on called "ACOF" formally known as "Anthony Callea's Official Forum" we've been speaking for about 3 or 4 years now, but we've never actually met in person.

Janurary will be the 1st time we will actually see each other face to face :)

Jess and I actually know eachother from another forum that we are both members on called "ACOF" formally known as "Anthony Callea's Official Forum" we've been speaking for about 3 or 4 years now, but we've never actually met in person.

Janurary will be the 1st time we will actually see each other face to face :)

ACOF.....the good ol' days :lol:

Ahh, ok. I'm actually a refugee from mjnewsonline hehe, I was going there for many years and ended up here when it shut down.

Whats going on in January??

They played TII during weather time!? hahaha thats so damn awesome!!

opps in the top post I quoted the wrong person lol, that was meant for yazman :lol:.

I was having a blonde moment Jess

That ok, i tend to have many "brunette" moments from time 2 time...so it all good!

:yes: OMG did some of us go crazy on that forum, remember the time when Anthony posted the 1st lot of photos of him topless.

That forum went crazy :lmao:

Hahahah i remember that!!!!! gosh we all were nutters that day :lol:

Yazman, i used 2 be on MJNO too! :wild:

HAHA I had a bit of a moment there too for a second, I didn't even notice you quoted the wrong person!

Oh really you were on MJNO!? Hah thats awesome another one :D Man I had some great times at that board. I remember going absolutely nutso when they gave a bunch of letters we wrote to MJ and he wrote a letter back, I was jumping around and singing hehehehe

At least he quoted someone like she meant to, better quoting than not quoting at all i say!

Oh really you were on MJNO!? Hah thats awesome another one :D Man I had some great times at that board. I remember going absolutely nutso when they gave a bunch of letters we wrote to MJ and he wrote a letter back, I was jumping around and singing hehehehe

My username on there was the same here :8701girl

What letters?? i dont remember them....:bugeyed

Back