Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Did anyone see the article about Michael Jackson in the Age - Good Weekend?

No I didn't, what was it about? was it good? How did they talk about Michael? In a good light or bad? I am going to burn the age if they slander him hehehe

:waving: sorry about last nite darl my msn crashed and then didn't want to do as I was telling it :angry:

How are you feeling today?

aww its ok, I understand. It happens sometimes, I'm sure I'll catch you again when you're on! I'm ok, feeling kinda ok today I guess, still hurting inside a lot though. I love all you guys, really helps having this place.

Didn't do a lot today, hung out with a friend for an hour or two, but thats about it.

Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't been on here for ages. Just been having a down week. The closer TII came to release the closer I came to a breakdown.

i've been avoiding this thread because I didn't want to dampen the mood for you guys. Hope you all enjoyed the movie, and hope everyone is doing well :)

Think I'm going to go see it if I can find the courage. Baby steps! Decided I need to be brave and see it for Michael :( It's hard though...

Speak to you guys soon :)

YAY! Michael Jackson on 7TWO! But they are showing the full 30th anniversary concert. I have to wait for MJ and The Jacksons.

EDIT: There is heavy This Is It album advertising, they just had one Harvey Norman ad separating two ads for the album.

Last edited:

Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't been on here for ages. Just been having a down week. The closer TII came to release the closer I came to a breakdown.

i've been avoiding this thread because I didn't want to dampen the mood for you guys. Hope you all enjoyed the movie, and hope everyone is doing well :)

Think I'm going to go see it if I can find the courage. Baby steps! Decided I need to be brave and see it for Michael :( It's hard though...

Speak to you guys soon :)

NAY! :love: :huggy: :waving: I'm missing you :boohoo:. Hunni you are MORE then welcome to always come on here and talk no matter what, we are here for you. There is no one on here I can gas bag to about Twilight :cry:.

aww :yes: take baby steps, but I'm sure you can do it, remember we are all proud of you.

come back soon I want my little vampire buddy back :cry:

:love: ya chicky

:waving:

YAY! Michael Jackson on 7TWO! But they are showing the full 30th anniversary concert. I have to wait for MJ and The Jacksons.

EDIT: There is heavy This Is It album advertising, they just had one Harvey Norman ad separating two ads for the album.

:waving: Morning Daniel, how are you feeling this morning?

Wish they included those little MJ montages that were originally in between performances.

BTW, besides airing the concert, I'm loving all those TII ads during the commercials. This has gotta get people into the cinemas to watch it. :)

Wish they included those little MJ montages that were originally in between performances.

BTW, besides airing the concert, I'm loving all those TII ads during the commercials. This has gotta get people into the cinemas to watch it. :)

The days that I've been to see it, it turn out hasn't been to bad. not packed but there was still a fair few people.

Last night after 11ish on channel 7 they showed the TII ad a couple of times, so if they keep advertising it like they are then I don't see why it won't increase the amount of tickets sold.

It feels weird to be able to lip sync with everything Michael does.

Just a heads up, in case you guys don't know:

My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story
Tuesday 3rd November
Channel 7
10:30pm

:thinking: hmm I wonder if this one is actually worth recording onto dvd :thinking:

hmm, is anyone here tonight? Where are all the Aussies?

I'm here for a bit. Feel completely shattered after learning how to swim in our pool today (yes I didn't know much about swimming and no i'm not joking lol). I think I used about every muscle in my body and now I'm SO tired....
How are you?

Back