Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

looks like I'm gonna be doing something for a few hours tomorrow afternoon at least. Gonna look for a new place to move into with a friend.

TII was very double-edged for me... psyched in one way about it but torn apart in so many other ways :'(

TII was very double-edged for me... psyched in one way about it but torn apart in so many other ways :'(
Ah.. This isn't about This Is It (I'm seeing it tomorrow).

Okay its thundering, raining & lighthing....im scared.....

Oh well at least it gives me a chance to sing this ( a lil song for mel.... im sure u know this song mel :p)

FALLING LIKE RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NO I DONT GET TO HOLD HER TONIGHT

FALLING LIKE RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:huggy: I understand, I was like that at 1st. Like I was so excited about it and everything and then as it got closer and closer I was wanting it to all come to a halt and not move another inch the reason I thought that was simply because after this there would be nothing LIVE from Michael's ever again and that's what made me want to just stop it from happening.

Now I see that Michael loved each and everyone of us and although this wasn't the way he wanted to thank us, he did put this together for us as a way of saying "Thanks for always being there for me" and now knowing that has changed my opinion on it.

Still doesn't mean I don't miss the guy, I miss him like crazy.

I see what you mean MichaelLover.. I am seeing it again soon so I guess I'll see how I feel when I do.

I feel absolutely rock bottom lately. I miss him so much :(

Okay its thundering, raining & lighthing....im scared.....

Oh well at least it gives me a chance to sing this ( a lil song for mel.... im sure u know this song mel :p)

FALLING LIKE RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NO I DONT GET TO HOLD HER TONIGHT

FALLING LIKE RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ooooooooooooooooooooo :dancing: ANTHONY

*sings* cause even though I need her love and crave her touch, I guess I wasn't it fast enough, she's fallening like rain *sings*

ooooooooooooooooooooo :dancing: ANTHONY

*sings* cause even though I need her love and crave her touch, I guess I wasn't it fast enough, she's fallening like rain *sings*

*pretends to chant* ANTHONY ANTHONY ANTHONY!!!!!!

*sings along with mel* .....:ph34r: :lol:

I see what you mean MichaelLover.. I am seeing it again soon so I guess I'll see how I feel when I do.

I feel absolutely rock bottom lately. I miss him so much :(

aww :huggy: I understand, everyone grives a little differently, there are times when I'm a complete nutter and so hypo that it ain't funny, and then there are times where all I wanna do give up and be with MJ too.

Usually I think of stupid things MJ would be doing right about now, like Climbing trees, and having MASSIVE water ballon fights, and come on can't you just imagine MJ trying to teach everyone the moonwalk and a few dance moves :lmao: thinking those silly things usually makes me laugh and forget about it.

I'm sure that in time you'll gradually start to feel better too :huggy: :better:

:huggy: I'm seeing it again so I'll get all hyped up again :lmao: ask Jess (8701girl) yesterday I was texting her before I went and saw the movie and I was literally feeling like I was going to throw up, I was that nervous :lmao:

Yep its true! :yes:

*pretends to chant* ANTHONY ANTHONY ANTHONY!!!!!!

*sings along with mel* .....:ph34r: :lol:

OMG Jess, speaking of chanting today when I went and saw TII again at the end of the movie everyone was chanting Michael's name :lmao:

it was friggen funny, and all thought the songs bryneeka and I were like singing top note and everyone was following us lol so embrassing but we couldn't help ourselves and then when MJ was clapping we'd do it to so everyone else followed and then when he waved his hand we followed and again there were people that followed it was a classic.

the the "Smooth Criminal" video you know the actually movie clip where it looks like MJ is about to get shot? well me being me was impatient to see what was going to happen and I though that he was going to actually get shot so what I did infront of HEAPS of people is stoood up with my hands on my hips and screamed at the top of my lungs and said "If you think about shoot MJ I'm seriously going to come and KO your arse right to the kingdom of no return and everyone in the cinema laughed at me *is embrassed*

lol remember how in Moonwalk he says he used to drop water bombs on people from hotels and stuff I think it was.. lol.

Man he was so awesome, he had this natural sense of humour and fun.

Back