Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Mlvd i feel ur pain! the internet can be a b***ch at times :angry:

Hmmm. Ok. Well, the next advice would be to reinstall Firefox and IE7, especially IE7 since IE is evil. :lol:

I have my I ♥ MJ one on atm! :D

Yeah. I want one too ;) Still waiting on my beat it tee from the MJ online store.. It's been 3 weeks.

:rofl: Classic!! lol!

okay I'll do that as soon a my new download limit starts which isn't till the 31st, I can't do anything atm cause I've already used 80% of it and if I got over the 100% we pay for excess.

I want one of those I ♥ MJ shirts but they never have them in my size, everytime I see them they are either a XS or S :angry:.

I was really surprised when she said it and mum goes you don't wanna go and see him and my sister goes you wanna make a bet, Mel's already been in her ear about the legend, everytime a MJ song comes on she goes "Mummy Is That The Legend" and she's only 4 I've taught her well.

Oh and my 10 year old nephew is always grabbing his crouch and imitating MJ aswell :lmao: and my 9 and a half month nephew always claps his hands whenever he hears michael :lol:

It wouldnt be u now......would it ????? mmmmmmmmm

ME! NEVER I'm innocent :angel: :lmao:

Last edited:

:bugeyed 3 weeks???!!! thats a long time 2 wait for a t-shirt!
I know :bugeyed I'm starting to think there's something wrong with my postie. I bought that tee especially for myself as a belated birthday present, because my birthday this year was pretty sucky at one point... And it said 8 - 24 days.. well, it's getting close to the deadline!!! And, my friends and I do group presents, and everyone's gotten theirs with no problems, but mine is a disaster. It finally got posted last Wednesday, a month late, and it still hasn't arrived. And the girl who posted it didn't pay extra for it to be tracked, so it could be lost forever. $100+ worth of presents.. And I always contribute to everyone elses.. ughh.. I feel so jinxed. :(

sorry.. that's been bugging me for a few days.. [/rant off]
okay I'll do that as soon a my new download limit starts which isn't till the 31st, I can't do anything atm cause I've already used 80% of it and if I got over the 100% we pay for excess.
Firefox is only 7.6mb to download. :girl_whistle: :lol: But, I understand. ;)
I want one of those I ♥ MJ shirts but they never have them in my size, everytime I see them they are either a XS or S :angry:.
I don't know why they bother making XS and S sizes.. :angry:
I was really surprised when she said it and mum goes you don't wanna go and see him and my sister goes you wanna make a bet, Mel's already been in her ear about the legend, everytime a MJ song comes on she goes "Mummy Is That The Legend" and she's only 4 I've taught her well.

Oh and my 10 year old nephew is always grabbing his crouch and imitating MJ aswell :lmao: and my 9 and a half month nephew always claps his hands whenever he hears michael :lol:
Hahahah!! You'd make a great aunt! My nephew, who's 6yo, came over last weekend and said to me "I wanna watch the scarecrow" :laugh:

I bet ur innocent!!!! :p

I am! :laugh:

oh I've got something to tell you, you know how I told you today that I brought my copy of TII, well when I brought it the lady that was working in the Music / Entertainment section was near by so I asked her how it was selling, and she said since they've got their stock is which was Monday evening they've had to restock the selves 4 times.

She said that it's been unbelievable and she was even surprised by the demand the cd had before it was even released, they were getting so many people ringing up making enquires or going into the actual store and asking about it.

She said even the preorders took her by surprise :laugh:

For the rest of the day I've been walking about the place with a huge smile on my face and mum's like "wtf is wrong with you, what are you smiling about?" and I'm like "oh nothing much"

I am! :laugh:

oh I've got something to tell you, you know how I told you today that I brought my copy of TII, well when I brought it the lady that was working in the Music / Entertainment section was near by so I asked her how it was selling, and she said since they've got their stock is which was Monday evening they've had to restock the selves 4 times.

She said that it's been unbelievable and she was even surprised by the demand the cd had before it was even released, they were getting so many people ringing up making enquires or going into the actual store and asking about it.

She said even the preorders took her by surprise :laugh:

For the rest of the day I've been walking about the place with a huge smile on my face and mum's like "wtf is wrong with you, what are you smiling about?" and I'm like "oh nothing much"

:clapping: YAY!!!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!! GO MICHAEL! :punk:

I know :bugeyed I'm starting to think there's something wrong with my postie. I bought that tee especially for myself as a belated birthday present, because my birthday this year was pretty sucky at one point... And it said 8 - 24 days.. well, it's getting close to the deadline!!! And, my friends and I do group presents, and everyone's gotten theirs with no problems, but mine is a disaster. It finally got posted last Wednesday, a month late, and it still hasn't arrived. And the girl who posted it didn't pay extra for it to be tracked, so it could be lost forever. $100+ worth of presents.. And I always contribute to everyone elses.. ughh.. I feel so jinxed. :(

sorry.. that's been bugging me for a few days.. [/rant off]

Let me give u these words to live by: ''never trust a postman!''

That's so cool Mel! :D

I was quite happy with that :). :yes: Kelz, never trust a post man, I'm still waiting for something I brought overseas that's twilight releated and I brught it in april and it still hasn't come.

:clapping: YAY!!!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!! GO MICHAEL! :punk:

:clapping: not that I didn't know Michael was going to sell like that, but I was really happy with the results.

:clapping: not that I didn't know Michael was going to sell like that, but I was really happy with the results.

I knew mike would sell great.....hey is the KING OF POP after all! :wild:

Hellllooo :) Thought I would just pop by to say Kelz was right...wait till the end people. Thats all Im going to say.

Hope everyone is feeling well xo

hey luci! :waving:

Will definately wait till the end :yes:

OMG! i just saw TII...... and wow...just wow

OMG! i just saw TII...... and wow...just wow

:D :D :D
How AMAZING is it!
What did you think!!!!!

I'm gonna see it a third time I think over the coming two weeks! I was satisfied after watching it the second time but I'm getting withdrawals! The beginning of a certain song keeps running through my head haha.

If you guys haven't seen it yet you NEED to. It is absolutely mindblowing.

Back