Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:yes:, I saw New Moon shirts today, and I ♥ MJ ones too, I was going to buy 1 of each but they only have them in XS :angry:

Awww

i wanna get this mj shirt i saw omar wear..its was aweome!

Awww

i wanna get this mj shirt i saw omar wear..its was aweome!

aww :huggy:, I have just one MJ shirt atm, but I'm going to buy a TII shirt, I'm not sure if they are selling them at our cinemas around here to promote the movie or not, I know you can buy them online from our cinemas but they come in packages that are $72 and I've already go my tickets.

I'll see if Reading cinemas have one when I see it again on friday, if not I'll just buy one online from the same place I've ordered my TII Movie Program

aww :huggy:, I have just one MJ shirt atm, but I'm going to buy a TII shirt, I'm not sure if they are selling them at our cinemas around here to promote the movie or not, I know you can buy them online from our cinemas but they come in packages that are $72 and I've already go my tickets.

I'll see if Reading cinemas have one when I see it again on friday, if not I'll just buy one online from the same place I've ordered my TII Movie Program

Yeh im gonna wear the mj shirt my mum brought me when her & my stepdad were overseas. But if they are selling those "this is it" shirts tomorrow, i may buy then- but im not sure though

Yeh im gonna wear the mj shirt my mum brought me when her & my stepdad were overseas. But if they are selling those "this is it" shirts tomorrow, i may buy then- but im not sure though

I'm going to buy one, if they had the packages out that were $72 before I had already gotten my tickets I would of ordered one of them.

I don't line up to get my tickets anymore, I just order them online then I go the day before the movie to get my tickets, it makes it so much easier then lining up in crowds, especially if the movie is like Harry Potter or Twilight :lol:

I cant order tickets cuz i dont have a credir card, so i go to the cinema/store to get the tickets

I cant order tickets cuz i dont have a credir card, so i go to the cinema/store to get the tickets

That's why I always say my credit card is my BEST FRIEND :lol:. I have been known to go and get tickets still in the cinemas, I did that when I went and got my TII tickets are the Reading Cinema, but I didn't have to wait long cause it was the day that the pre order tickets were available and I was there 30 minutes before the cinema opened :lmao:

I'm still debating whether or not to wear my MJ shirt, I'll just see. my 4 year old niece Bryonee wants to come and see it with me tomorrow so I said I'd take her.

She comes up to me and goes "Aunty Mel, can I please come and see the f***ing ledgend with you tomorrow" I was like :blink: and then like :lmao:

She comes up to me and goes "Aunty Mel, can I please come and see the f***ing ledgend with you tomorrow" I was like :blink: and then like :lmao:

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

And where did she get that from?? lol

MJJC is unblocked at school :) I only have 13 mins to go :) I have a headache :(

hehe I wish I still in school...such simple times.

I know bah! Too...many..emotions! Bah. I cant believe this date has actually come!

Hey everyone by the way :D

Good thank you :)
A bit scrappy actually cant get tonight off my mind.

How are you?

Not a lot. Had work most of the day & other than that just being 'scrappy' haha wandering around the house doing this & that haha not even attempting to do any uni work!

Not a lot. Had work most of the day & other than that just being 'scrappy' haha wandering around the house doing this & that haha not even attempting to do any uni work!

Haha thats the way! :)

Ahh so excited right now! Stupid clock speed up! Not sure what to do with myself right now apart from listen to Michael

I know! I keep seeing stuff on the news about the red carpet!
I have nothing to do but wait for time to pass! Only like an hour & a half till I start moving haha bahhh!!!!

HELLO!!

Just quickly, before I forget:
I heard that you need to stay to the very end of TII, after the credits finish and even when they turn the lights on because there's supposed to be a surprise!! Like maybe 10 minutes after it ends.. I don't know exactly what, and I can't guarantee we'll see anything since it was someone overseas that mentioned this.. but that's what I heard!! I want details from anyone who goes tonight!!

Thanks! Just about to leave!
Have a nice night everyone :D

Bye Luci!! :huggy: *passes you box of tissues*

even though I think you'll be laughing cos I heard MJ is really cute and funny in it.. :laugh:

:no: Kelzy, I just checked, and the only firewall I have is the one that comes with System Suite
Hmmm. Ok. Well, the next advice would be to reinstall Firefox and IE7, especially IE7 since IE is evil. :lol:

:yes:, I saw New Moon shirts today, and I ♥ MJ ones too, I was going to buy 1 of each but they only have them in XS :angry:
I have my I ♥ MJ one on atm! :D
Yeah. I want one too ;) Still waiting on my beat it tee from the MJ online store.. It's been 3 weeks.
:rofl: Classic!! lol!

kelzy777;232369 Yeah. I want one too ;) Still waiting on my beat it tee from the MJ online store.. It's been 3 weeks.[/QUOTE said:
:bugeyed 3 weeks???!!! thats a long time 2 wait for a t-shirt!

Ahhh you guys are lucky.. have a blast!!

I'm watching it tomorrow night. I'm sure it will be the loooongest day in history!

Omg :hug: seb! i feel ur nervousness...im getting nervous too and i have 2 wait till tomorrow 2 see it!

Yay! Finally got on to the internet! My modem was being an arse and not loading so I had to reinstall the firmware.

I got a nice sleep anyway :) I don't have a headache now :).

Back