Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Delayed response coming in! hehe

Wow six? :O

How much longer do you have at your Uni this semester? I've got like 3 weeks left? Only got one more assignment due which is next week!

Yeah I only have like a week & a half of classes left then the week after that I have to hand everything in.
I dont have exams! wooohoooo!!!!

If it wasn't for you uni students having exams i wouldn't have to start work at 8 on thursday lol! Hey guys I'm going. Next time you hear from me is when I rant and rave about TII Thursday night :D lol good night peeps!

I'm not one for Packed To The Rafters, but I have it on every tuesday so I don't forget about All Saints, though after tonight I won't be cause All Saints finishes for good after a good solid 12 years
Shhhhh....!!!! Its on its on! I am not going to spoil it for people behind in time.

HI! Hi Hi! HIiiiiii everyone!!!! :huggy:
Yep, Jess. Still coming. :) I hope you're ok?
Yay! cant wait to meet you :)
I have been out all day with mum and i still feel like crap ... i think i better stop having milk with my breakfast, mum think i may br allegric 2 it. She thinks that maybe why i havent been well lately, but i will be fine by thursday..ill make sure of it!!!!!!!!!.

:angel: Honestly, I was just laughing at the part where they were talking about MJ and Prince and MJ's ideas for TII, and how MJ told Kenny that he couldn't take a break from god cause if he did then God might of given Prince his ideas :lmao:
:smilerolleyes:

Yay! cant wait to meet you :)
I have been out all day with mum and i still feel like crap ... i think i better stop having milk with my breakfast, mum think i may br allegric 2 it. She thinks that maybe why i havent been well lately, but i will be fine by thursday..ill make sure of it!!!!!!!!!.

Jess! :huggy: :waving: how are you darl?

I just find that hilarious, my mum was walking past my room at the time and I just bursted out laughing and she was like wtf and just looked at me like :blink:
But that means you not watching all saints. And hearing Von repeat that that girl is having a baby a thousand times.

But that means you not watching all saints. And hearing Von repeat that that girl is having a baby a thousand times.

All Saints doesn't start here until another 29 minutes, it's only 9:01 here, and I'm not going to watch it tonight, I've just decided to record it and I'll watch it when I'm alone.

All Saints doesn't start here until another 29 minutes, it's only 9:01 here, and I'm not going to watch it tonight, I've just decided to record it and I'll watch it when I'm alone.
Shit, that's a spoiler then. I'm really just watching to see the This Is It ads.

I feel like s**it! Im so glad that i have u guys 2 talk 2, u all always make me feel better :) How r u mel?

aww :huggy: what's a matter, ya step dad annoying you again?, yeh you'll always have us to talk to, well me anyway :lol:

I'm not too bad I'm just waiting for All Saints to start so then I can record it onto dvd, I was going to actually watch it but seen as it's the last show EVER, I think I might just record it and watch it when I'm home alone.

I've watched this show for the whole 12 years that it's been screening, so it's going to be very emotional :lol:

aww :huggy: what's a matter, ya step dad annoying you again?, yeh you'll always have us to talk to, well me anyway :lol:

I'm not too bad I'm just waiting for All Saints to start so then I can record it onto dvd, I was going to actually watch it but seen as it's the last show EVER, I think I might just record it and watch it when I'm home alone.

I've watched this show for the whole 12 years that it's been screening, so it's going to be very emotional :lol:

No not really...i ignore him anyway! :lol:

Aww i understand , i was like that with the final of "friends"

Jess, hope you're ok.. :huggy: I've been sick lately too.
I'm gonna PM you my mobile #, so that we can text about Thursday if need be. :)

Jess, hope you're ok.. :huggy: I've been sick lately too.
I'm gonna PM you my mobile #, so that we can text about Thursday if need be. :)

Ok that cool :D

Mlvd: my stepdad..he can be a @ss at times! :angry:

Back