Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Sorry peeps - I am going to have to love and leave you all.

I've been rubbing my eyes for the last 10 minutes and I have really done myself no favours!! Urrgrh!!! Time for a Telfast and a cold shower I think. Stoopid hayfever!!!

Talk to you later. Have a good night :) :waving:

Yeh, I always liked Bart - he was really cool when he was an intern. He annoyed me a bit after Ricki died, but I liked him more when he hooked up with Amy.

I find it funny when he 1st had sex with Amy and frank knocked on amy's door and bart goes out the bedroom window half undressed :lmao:

Sorry peeps - I am going to have to love and leave you all.

I've been rubbing my eyes for the last 10 minutes and I have really done myself no favours!! Urrgrh!!! Time for a Telfast and a cold shower I think. Stoopid hayfever!!!

Talk to you later. Have a good night :) :waving:

aww :huggy: sounds like a plan, I'll talk to you soon

look after your self now

enjoy the rest of your night

byebye :waving:

Night Nay! :huggy:

Great to see you here tonight, I'm not doing to bad except I feel sick now, I was thirsy so I decided to scoff a glass of coke and now I don't feel so good :lol:

Coke is terrible! I love the taste, but it makes me feel bloated afterwards.. I much prefer portello or creamy soda. How you been??

I'd say Michael is having a wonderful water balloon fight :)

Hey Seb :waving:, do you think there is a possibility that he'll be climbing trees too :lol:

Coke is terrible! I love the taste, but it makes me feel bloated afterwards.. I much prefer portello or creamy soda. How you been??

I love creaming soda, but I can't drink alot of it cause it makes me hypo :lol:... I love coke too but I have to be careful how much I drink cause if I drink to much and then go without it I get headaches.

Never tried portello so I can't comment on that on :). I haven't been doing too bad, just spending time with my great nephew, what about your self?

Afternoon everybody! It's almost evening now!

Nay I'm worried about ya. Hope you're okay. :huggy:
What's everyone doing tonight

Afternoon everybody! It's almost evening now!

Nay I'm worried about ya. Hope you're okay. :huggy:
What's everyone doing tonight

I'm fighting with my parents atm, so I'm not on speaking terms with them :lol:, I'm on msn and I'm writing another poem.

I think Nay needs a BIG hug from Johnny :p

Hey everyone! I have to go out soon to go to some meeting about laptops :(. But right now I am stuffing around with MJ songs (I'm putting a echo chamber on them).

I wish I could wirte poems...I cant even read them. The words just go in one ear & out the other :p
Except for MJs :D

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow night? Or are all of you seeing it this weekend?

That's no good :(

Ooo yay. Another poem!

By the way guys. Me and Mel are totally poets :)

:) its okay Seb, its nothing serious, I just found out that on ebay they are actually selling queensize quilts and I want one, it comes from Sydney and mum won't let me order it cause we're going to be down there in 5 weeks. I don't know where to look for them when I'm in sydney so it would be easier to buy it through ebay.

:yes: another poem but it's not ready yet so you have to wait mister :lol:

:lmao: I ain't no poet :lol:

Hey everyone! I have to go out soon to go to some meeting about laptops :(. But right now I am stuffing around with MJ songs (I'm putting a echo chamber on them).

Laptops?! Why laptops Dan?
And how do you had echo's to songs? You must upload them for us kay? :)

I wish I could wirte poems...I cant even read them. The words just go in one ear & out the other :p
Except for MJs :D

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow night? Or are all of you seeing it this weekend?
Aww thats okay don't worry hun!

I'm seeing it at 9pm tomorrow! So the opening. Very very excited. I'm seeing it with my sister! Will be teary but it will be so magical.

:) its okay Seb, its nothing serious, I just found out that on ebay they are actually selling queensize quilts and I want one, it comes from Sydney and mum won't let me order it cause we're going to be down there in 5 weeks. I don't know where to look for them when I'm in sydney so it would be easier to buy it through ebay.

:yes: another poem but it's not ready yet so you have to wait mister :lol:

:lmao: I ain't no poet :lol:
Hehe yay can't wait to read it!

Grr at your Mum ha. Get a Michael Jackson quilt cover by the way hehe

Grr at your Mum ha. Get a Michael Jackson quilt cover by the way hehe

more then grr at my mum :angry: I'll strangle her in a second, I don't like it when I don't get my own way :lol:

I don't think they have MJ quilts :unsure: and if they did I wouldn't be able to get one anyway cause dad would have a heart attack and probably burn it.

Laptops?! Why laptops Dan?
And how do you had echo's to songs? You must upload them for us kay? :)
Laptops because every person in year 9 in NSW gets a laptop, and I have to go and sign some contract :(.

I'm using Abode Audition to add the effect, I'm waiting for someone to PM me there full settings as I only have some at the moment.

more then grr at my mum :angry: I'll strangle her in a second, I don't like it when I don't get my own way :lol:

I don't think they have MJ quilts :unsure: and if they did I wouldn't be able to get one anyway cause dad would have a heart attack and probably burn it.
:( That's right :( Your Dad hey :(

Sorry darl!

Laptops because every person in year 9 in NSW gets a laptop, and I have to go and sign some contract :(.

I'm using Abode Audition to add the effect, I'm waiting for someone to PM me there full settings as I only have some at the moment.

Oh wow that's pretty intense! How's Year 9 going for you? Exams coming up?

:( That's right :( Your Dad hey :(

Sorry darl!

:) it's okay hunni, I don't really want a MJ one anyway, I want my twilight one and damn it I'll be getting it too even if it's the last thing I do, I'll have it.

My dad's a bit of a pain but I can understand where he is coming from, I have 1 of his sheds filled with all the different crazes I've been through since I was born, so far there's Minnie and Mickey, Teady Bears, Tweety, Winnie The Pooh, Anthony Callea, Rugrats, The Saddle Club, Horses, and now there is Twilight and MJ :lol:

I've been going through these phases since I was like 10, and the shed it packed with all the different stuff I've got, so I do see his point :lol:

Back