Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Oh, I meant anyone going to any music festivals over summer :p ie: Big Day Out, Good Vibes etc etc

Bummed BDO sold out over here :(

:no: can't say I am, but anything can happen.

OMG NAY! I just found a whole 72 trading cards of New Moon for sale on ebay for $50

I WANT THEM I WANT THEM! *jumps up and down*

I needdddd sleeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I needdddd sleeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Oh no, I think Jess fell asleep on her keyboard :lol:

I was tired, but not anymore since I've seen all this twilight stuff on ebay that I don't have. hmm I wonder if dad would ever notice a couple of hundred off his credit card seen as I've used my $2000 :lmao:

:no: can't say I am, but anything can happen.

OMG NAY! I just found a whole 72 trading cards of New Moon for sale on ebay for $50

I WANT THEM I WANT THEM! *jumps up and down*

Dear Mel's bank account,

Please accept my deepest apologies for encouraging Mel to seek Twilight products from Ebay. I take full responsibility for any future purchases which will affect you greatly.

Kind Regards,

Nay

Yeh, I saw it last night. Still makes me sad though :cry:

Sorry guys, I hope one day I see it and get excited...

aww :huggy: its okay darl, I totally understand why it makes you sad so it's all good. who knows maybe you might just wake up one day and see it and be just as excited as the rest of us.

I get excited when I see things on telly that I love :lol:, I can't believe that it's the final epsiode of All Saints tomorrow I'm going to like literally wither up and die without that show :cry:

Its a mad arse show, it makes you burst out laughing at the most stupidest things :lol:

Cool! just a shame it on late :(

well guys i g2g, b4 i feel sick again

ya'll take care ok
bye :waving:

Yeh, sucks that All Saints got axed...what's that all about! No more Von!

So lame.

Nay, do you think that they axed the show because of von leaving?, cause if I remember correctly when I was reading the tv week it said that the show was still pulling in over 2 million viewers a week, so surely it can't be from lack of interest.

Nay, do you think that they axed the show because of von leaving?, cause if I remember correctly when I was reading the tv week it said that the show was still pulling in over 2 million viewers a week, so surely it can't be from lack of interest.

I don't know, but I know it's copped a lot of flack ever since it returned this year, the whole MRU thing.

I'll agree it's not as good as it used to be (i was glued to the set when Dan & Ricki were still there) but it is still awesome! I will miss it. I will miss Gabby & Frank bickering at each other. And Frank & Charlotte bickering at each other. And Von & Frank bickering at each other. And Bart & Frank....oh, you get the idea :lol:

I don't know, but I know it's copped a lot of flack ever since it returned this year, the whole MRU thing.

I'll agree it's not as good as it used to be (i was glued to the set when Dan & Ricki were still there) but it is still awesome! I will miss it. I will miss Gabby & Frank bickering at each other. And Frank & Charlotte bickering at each other. And Von & Frank bickering at each other. And Bart & Frank....oh, you get the idea :lol:

I see what your saying, I haven't been into it as much as what I have been since the whole MRU thing started this year, but I still love the show and will miss it.

I ♥ Andrew Supanz I've met him twice at the logies and spoke to him once on the phone, one of my friends Nessi asked if he could say hello to me on the phone cause I was sick in bed and wasn't able to make it to the logies, so he spoke to me on the phone for about 4 minutes :lol:

I see what your saying, I haven't been into it as much as what I have been since the whole MRU thing started this year, but I still love the show and will miss it.

I ♥ Andrew Supanz I've met him twice at the logies and spoke to him once on the phone, one of my friends Nessi asked if he could say hello to me on the phone cause I was sick in bed and wasn't able to make it to the logies, so he spoke to me on the phone for about 4 minutes :lol:

Yeh, I always liked Bart - he was really cool when he was an intern. He annoyed me a bit after Ricki died, but I liked him more when he hooked up with Amy.

Back