Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Omg my feet have gone numb!!! nooo :lol:

Oh, I was saying goodnight to dan :p

Yeh! It's cool. Did my post not show up?

Rob looks sad in it....I think he needs a hug :p

:no: it didn't show up, I thought it might of been my computer :angry: :lmao: well what are you waiting for Nay that's your job, I have Taylor :p. Oh I have another blanket too it's the same colours only this one is a throw over and it's got, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Bella & Edward on it, I've got that one across my lounge chair protecting it :lol: when I'm in sydney I want to get to cushions and put on either side of the lounge chair, oh and Nay when my download limit reset itself as I've used like 80% of my limit this month I'll upload pictures of my room so you can see it, it's not as bad as what you probably think it is :lmao:

:lol:

Yep that will do!

I loveeeee ur quilt thingy, its so cool! :wild:

:lol: good to see that it will help :lmao:, I love my quilt thingy too haha I'm sleeping with it tonight and if anyone thinks of putting one crease on it I'll break their fingers.

@ Mel - Haha, I have this image that you're room is like the museum of Twilight! :lol:

What happens when Eclipse comes out! You may have to extend your room :p

Did you have a look on ebay? I am such a bad influence hehe

Hehe yeah I'm in love :) Not that she knows but :wub: Can't help to dream..

And Michael looks so gorgeous!

I've saved it in my favourites and I'll watch it as soon as my limit is rest, if I go over this month my parents are going to kill me.

NO one will listen to me when I tell them for the same price we are paying now we can get and extra 10gb to have I've got now and if I happen to go over that we don't have to pay excess where as with the plan we have now which is 20GB we have to pay excess.

Damn bloody parents, seriously sometimes I feel like literally strangling them, I'm like up to 80% of my limit so to prove my point I'm going to go over my limit on purpose then that way they will bloody listen to me for once!.

@ Mel - Haha, I have this image that you're room is like the museum of Twilight! :lol:

What happens when Eclipse comes out! You may have to extend your room :p

Did you have a look on ebay? I am such a bad influence hehe

:thinking: I haven't thought that far, hmm I might have to kick mum and dad out of the house seen as I've got like the majority of the house, or maybe I could start to work on my ceiling and stick posters up on there.

:yes: I did look on ebay I've already brought the 4 newmoon action figures which were $200 and a new poster that I don't have :lol: which was only $20 Alice's necklace, and last but not least a plaque to hang on the front of my bedroom door :D

Hehe yeah I'm in love :) Not that she knows but :wub: Can't help to dream..

And Michael looks so gorgeous!

Aww dude, she'll get there :)

I was talking about Jeff Buckley last night, I am sure you could relate to a few of his songs right now :wub:

Such a beautiful songwriter - amazing.

:lmao: now that's a classic, I'm protective of my twilight stuff :lol: the girls went to sit on my other blanket yesterday all wet from swimming and I like literally bit thier heads off :lol:

Oh u bad girl mel! :naughty: tisk tisk

I paid $80 for that blanket, I didn't want them sitting their dirty wet arses on it making it smell like chorline :lol:

I understand i would have been like that too, if i had a mj one

Back