Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hey Mel :waving: how was the dvd?

:waving: Hey Nay, its wasn't too bad, a little confusing at 1st, and they had stupid subtitles from another language that I couldn't take off even in the menu, but other then that it wasn't too bad.

I'd say that this dvd would of be imported from somewhere overseas, its still in English it's just the subtitles that aren't :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOO I got my Twilight quilt today Nay, I ordered it back in May and it finally came today, well it's a blanket but mum is going to take it apart and make it into a quilt :D so now I'm sleeping with Bella and Edward :lmao:

:waving: Hey Nay, its wasn't too bad, a little confusing at 1st, and they had stupid subtitles from another language that I couldn't take off even in the menu, but other then that it wasn't too bad.

I'd say that this dvd would of be imported from somewhere overseas, its still in English it's just the subtitles that aren't :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOO I got my Twilight quilt today Nay, I ordered it back in May and it finally came today, well it's a blanket but mum is going to take it apart and make it into a quilt :D so now I'm sleeping with Bella and Edward :lmao:

If I was you, I'd kick Bella out :lol:

chocolate! It wasn't human chocolate was it?! :blink: chocolate can actually kill a dog, something to do with the cocoa.

Whenever toby hears any sort of crinkly packaging, he's right there with his face in yours :lol: they are funny animals.
Yes it was the chocolate we have, but we only gave him like tiny bite of it. It wasnt like wed give it 2 him all the time- only as a ''good behavior'' treat.

Yes it was the chocolate we have, but we only gave him like tiny bite of it. It wasnt like wed give it 2 him all the time- only as a ''good behavior'' treat.

My friend's dog once ate two almost entire cakes :lol:

She had two for her birthday, and only two people had slices, and we all went inside for a while, until dinner had settled etc, so left them out there in the "party" area.

A while later, they had been demolished by the dog :lol: I am surprised he didn't make himself sick! :lol:

Hey Mel And Seb, I'm just watching Man Vs Wild.

If I was you, I'd kick Bella out :lol:

:lmao: I was thinking about doing that actually :lmao:

When I came home from walking to next store neighbours door mum was like "you've got a package" and I was like "I do" and mum was like "yeah from popcultcha" and I was like "wtf I've already got my order and my clock and pillow cases were cancelled my NECA so I got a refund from them" anyway I opened it and yeh it was my Bella and Edward blanket that I ordered.

Mum said we'd go to riverlink tomorrow and see if we can find a black quilt set so we can fix the blanket onto it, I'm also going to go to jbhifi tomorrow to see if TII is in, I'm telling you if it isn't in tomorrow as tomorrow is the official release date this girly isn't going to be happy :lmao:

By the way did any one see that Twilight clip with all the guys and shirts off ha? :wub:

My kind of movie haha! Never been interested up until now muhaha

:waving: Hey Seb,

:yes: 2 more days, I have 3 more days till I see it for the 1st time :lmao:

I haven't been doing to much just transfering all of my MJ videos onto dvd :D

Haha. Aww fun! Lucky girl with your Michael DVDs. Also I reckon there might be something wrong with your phone?!

Not much, but I'm soon making a gourmet pizza :p

Omg I hate you hehe. You always have the yummiest food!

By the way did any one see that Twilight clip with all the guys and shirts off ha? :wub:

My kind of movie haha! Never been interested up until now muhaha

:lmao: Trust you Seb :lmao:

Taylor Launter who plays Jacob in the Twilight Saga Films is like my future husband, I'm going to marry him one day, just ask Nay :lmao:

I'm the new bella :lmao:
People its offical..mel is the new girl in edward's life! :lol: Oh i forgot to tell u guys..i saw ''this is it'' commerical a few mins ago! :wild: ok guys i g2g for a while will be bck on later tonight

Yeh, that's the only reason I watch it :lol:

Ok, that's a total lie...but it helps :p

I'm going to marry Taylor Nay :lol: now he's friggen HAWT!

oh speaking of twilight I did these quizes on facebook today cause I was bored and did you know that if I was to teach someone about Edward I could do it in 60 seconds :lol:

another one was that I'm obsessed with twilight and I'd die without it, and according to these quizes I'm exactly like Alice cause I love to shop :lmao:

I'm going to marry Taylor Nay :lol: now he's friggen HAWT!

oh speaking of twilight I did these quizes on facebook today cause I was bored and did you know that if I was to teach someone about Edward I could do it in 60 seconds :lol:

another one was that I'm obsessed with twilight and I'd die without it, and according to these quizes I'm exactly like Alice cause I love to shop :lmao:

hahaha, funny.

Could you live without it? What if it disappeared!!!! OMG!!!!! hehe

Back