Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Does anyone know how to add a "echo chamber" effect to audio?

:lmao: Trust you Seb :lmao:

Taylor Launter who plays Jacob in the Twilight Saga Films is like my future husband, I'm going to marry him one day, just ask Nay :lmao:
Haha yay! Go for him haha. What a babe. He better treat you right ;) Or he'll have me to answer to!

Yeh, that's the only reason I watch it :lol:

Ok, that's a total lie...but it helps :p
Haha I may go see the movie because of that lovely clip hehe.

Have you been trying to send me messages?
Not today! But I saw Daniel didn't get your message this morning?

Oh dear :( I better not tell you what's on it then! You may never speak to me again! :p
Oooo pleeeeease tell me. Yummy :D

People its offical..mel is the new girl in edward's life! :lol: Oh i forgot to tell u guys..i saw ''this is it'' commerical a few mins ago! :wild: ok guys i g2g for a while will be bck on later tonight

:lmao: I wish Jess, I'd LOVE Kristen's money :lol:. yay TII commerical has been poping up a bit lately. aww :cry: okay babe talk to you later on tonight :waving:

Ok Seb - my famous pizza...

Mongolian Lamb, mushrooms, spinach, fetta & pinenuts, with a 3 cheese mix on top :)

Totally yummy :)

Hey Mel...I was going to tell you something...about twilight...but I am scared it might send you broke!!

:lmao: what is it Nay, I wanna know :cry: :boohoo: pretty please with sugar on top :angel:

oh btw did you want to come to Mine and Taylor's wedding :lmao:

Well, I'm on ebay. I just looked up movie memorabilia, because I'm trying to find a few movie posters, to frame for our theatre room.

Anyhoo....there is SO MUCH twilight stuff on there, it is unbelievable. I can't beleive some of the stuff they come up with :lol:

You will get lost on there :p

Yeh, send me an invite, I'm sure Johnny and I can make it :lol:

Well, I'm on ebay. I just looked up movie memorabilia, because I'm trying to find a few movie posters, to frame for our theatre room.

Anyhoo....there is SO MUCH twilight stuff on there, it is unbelievable. I can't beleive some of the stuff they come up with :lol:

You will get lost on there :p

Yeh, send me an invite, I'm sure Johnny and I can make it :lol:

I officially LOVE ebay, that's where I've gotten all of my posters from, oh and my twilight cake icing for my b'day that everyone ate on me :cry: :boohoo:

Okay darlz I'll send you an invitation to you in the mail 1st thing tomorrow I'll send it to Mrs Depp?

Oh I have something to show you :lol:

I'm just going to hop off for a little bit while I cook dinner.

Catch you all a little later if you're here :)

Oh, and I'll save you a slice Seb :p

How's the planning going for your performance?
I haven't had music yet so I don't know. I won't be singing live at all as my singing voice is getting weak and my throat is starting to get sore :(.

I AM GOING 2 BEAT THE LIVING F**** OUT OF MY COMP!!! :banghead:

I'm here! I'm going to bed in a min though!
Just finished watching The Apprentice! I don't know if anyone watches it here but I HATE Sabrina on there!

I haven't had music yet so I don't know. I won't be singing live at all as my singing voice is getting weak and my throat is starting to get sore :(.

don't sing or talk much for a few days if it's that sore, or you'll do yourself some damage.

Yes mlvd, just relax ur voice for a while and it will get better doing that

Oooh, please :)

Here you go Nay:

102pmvr.jpg

Don't you just love it, it's going to look even better when it's put onto my quilt :D

I gotta go to bed :(. Goodnight everyone. I love you more!

Damn, I thought it was going to be johnny :lol:

Cool though, I still think you should get rid of Bella though :p

Back