Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Yeh, not bad. A little disapponted that it's my day off and it's overcast and horrible :(

What you up to? How's things? :)

Its warm n sunny here today :D

Yeh im good thanx

Seeing as it's too dull to be inspired to work on the back yard....looks like I have a day of cleaning the house in front of me...urrghh.

I think I'd rather be at work :lol:

Ohh u got the day off today? cool!
hey btw thanx for the friend add!

Yeh, I only just realised I hadn't added you! I thought I had already :p

Yeh, day off...the only thing constructive thing I've done thus far is wash the dog! Haha

I am trying to find motivation to get things done around the house, but all I feel like doing is sitting down to watch a dvd :p

oh lol

Hey washing the dog can be fun...that is if they let u! :ph34r:

Listen 2 mj while doing the housework, its fun!

He actually got into the bath tub all on his own! I didn't even have to call him or anything!! he usually hates bath, but now he knows he gets a walk after the "ordeal", so he co-operates. Which is good for me, cause it's not easy getting a 32kg golden retriever into a bath tub! :lol:

I usually listen to Michael while I cook :p And he worked a treat when I was painting the house :p

He actually got into the bath tub all on his own! I didn't even have to call him or anything!! he usually hates bath, but now he knows he gets a walk after the "ordeal", so he co-operates. Which is good for me, cause it's not easy getting a 32kg golden retriever into a bath tub! :lol:

I usually listen to Michael while I cook :p And he worked a treat when I was painting the house :p

naw dogs look so cute when they're being bathed lol, my boyfriend's foxy (who passed away in june :() looked like a drowned rat when he was wet, he LOATHED it lol. golden retrievers are such mild-tempered dogs!

You put him in the tub! haha
I use the hose outside haha

naw dogs look so cute when they're being bathed lol, my boyfriend's foxy (who passed away in june :() looked like a drowned rat when he was wet, he LOATHED it lol. golden retrievers are such mild-tempered dogs!

A bit like this :

toby.jpg

:lol: that was toby's first ever bath - he was not impressed :lol:

If only he was that small again!

A bit like this :

toby.jpg

Awww look at those eyes... every dog looks miserable during bath time :lol:

And who's watching ACA tonight? Interview with the train baby's mum.. we'll see how ACA milks this story lol

A bit like this :

toby.jpg

That is the most ADORABLE dog!!!
My baby turned 8 on Sunday or 56 :p haha

Your dog is a very smart dog indeed! :lol:

Sounds like mj enjoyed painting the house :yes: ;)

Your dog is a very smart dog indeed! :lol:

Sounds like mj enjoyed painting the house :yes: ;)

yeh, he is smart. He plays dumb like a typical male retriever..but I know deep down he knows how to get his own way :p How can anyone resist those brown eyes! I am a sucker haha

What's going on?! Anything exciting happen to anyone today? lol

Sadly not for me. I washed the dog, pulled out weeds, dug out sand where we are building a retaining wall in our front yard..and moved stuff from our old house into our new one!

Productive yes...exciting no!! Haha

What about yourself?

Wow, sounds like you did a lot :)
I just had work and then I went to the park (So sunny today :)) and read my book. It was nice! I want to get up and find myself come chocolate but I'm so comfortable haha

Wow, sounds like you did a lot :)
I just had work and then I went to the park (So sunny today :)) and read my book. It was nice! I want to get up and find myself come chocolate but I'm so comfortable haha

Well, my plan was to go for a nice big long walk down to the beach, in the lovely sunshine. Sadly, we had no sunshine today. Actually got rain! :(

What book you reading? I just finished My Sister's keeper which was good. About to start The Kite Runner.

yeh, he is smart. He plays dumb like a typical male retriever..but I know deep down he knows how to get his own way :p How can anyone resist those brown eyes! I am a sucker haha
Dogs are very cheeky like that!The one we had used 2 love chocolate and wheneva he would hear that word , hes ears would pop up & hed run striaght 2 us!

Dogs are very cheeky like that!The one we had used 2 love chocolate and wheneva he would hear that word , hes ears would pop up & hed run striaght 2 us!

chocolate! It wasn't human chocolate was it?! :blink: chocolate can actually kill a dog, something to do with the cocoa.

Whenever toby hears any sort of crinkly packaging, he's right there with his face in yours :lol: they are funny animals.

Back