Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Ohh yummy ..bacom..mmmmm

sorry i had 2 say it :lol:

I guess in a way we shouldn't of been walking the city so drunk, but still. that's why now a days I see cops I always say "I Smell Bacon"

I do have a lot of respect for most cops - because they put up with so much shit, they realy do.

But I think there are a few dodgy ones out there...and it gives the good ones a bad name.

Ok guys i g2n and sleep

Y'all take care

love yas! bye :waving:

I do have a lot of respect for most cops - because they put up with so much shit, they realy do.

But I think there are a few dodgy ones out there...and it gives the good ones a bad name.

There is this cop that works here at our local cop shop, his name is Michael we call him (Mick) and OMFG he's friggen HAWT.

I tell you if I was 20 years older I'd marry him in a heat beat :lmao:

There is this cop that works here at our local cop shop, his name is Michael we call him (Mick) and OMFG he's friggen HAWT.

I tell you if I was 20 years older I'd marry him in a heat beat :lmao:

Girl, never wish you were 20 years OLDER. Wish he was 20 years YOUNGER :lmao: don't age yourself haha

I might add, I would marry Johnny in a flash :lol: - I don't care that he's in his late 40's. As I say, he's like a good wine - gets better with age :p

Oh which reminds me, remember how I was telling you that I had a job interview last wednesday to work at the nursing home I did my prac at for my nursing degree, well I got the job, I start as soon as I finished uni :D

Well done :dancin: Yay! That's fab news :)

I wish I could find a new job!! I need to get back to the city....

Oh which reminds me, remember how I was telling you that I had a job interview last wednesday to work at the nursing home I did my prac at for my nursing degree, well I got the job, I start as soon as I finished uni :D

As I said to you on MSN That is awesome news hun

Yeh, I miss it. we were considering moving to sydney. Then we built the house...so we will be here a little while. Wouldn't mind living in sydney for a while though. Maybe one day :)

I love Sydney, I'm heading down there in just under 6 weeks. I'm going to be meeting up with Seb and of course on of my best mates, its here 21st while we're down there.

hmmmmmm I wonder what mischief I can get up to while I'm down there :thinking:

I love Sydney, I'm heading down there in just under 6 weeks. I'm going to be meeting up with Seb and of course on of my best mates, its here 21st while we're down there.

hmmmmmm I wonder what mischief I can get up to while I'm down there :thinking:

Yeh, I love Sydney too - was there last year. I climbed the bridge! It was amazing :)

Back