Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

so am I :lol: maybe when we go out we should preorder a taxi in advance to come and pick us up incase we are that intoxicated, OMG I am hilarious when I'm intoxicated :lmao:

Ok i think it best that i dont drink then...at least that way i can take care of u while ur drunk

Ok i think it best that i dont drink then...at least that way i can take care of u while ur drunk

:lmao: you can have one darl it won't hurt you. and I need to be drinking heaps to be intoxicated, I haven't done that since I was 21 :lol: do you think you can handle me intoxicated, last time that happened we were stripped searched in the middle of the city and ended up in the watch house :lmao:

Most guys are. They totally diss me out ..mainly cuz im small & cuz of my looks :(

well I'll be there with you so I don't think they'll be game enough to diss my little sister out, and as I've said to you before, if people can't see you for who you really are then they aren't worth the effort.

Alot of guys have actually had drinks thrown back in their faces from me because they've either been so ride or just a down right friggen pig!

Well chickee, that's there loss. Don't think badly of yourself beautiful girl. And don't talk like that!! tell 'em to get their eyes tested :p

Thanx.....i must admit i sometimes do hate who i am.. if i only my feet were a lil bigger and i could gain more weight, then id be compelely happy with myself.

:lmao: you can have one darl it won't hurt you. and I need to be drinking heaps to be intoxicated, I haven't done that since I was 21 :lol: do you think you can handle me intoxicated, last time that happened we were stripped searched in the middle of the city and ended up in the watch house :lmao:

Oh my! What did you do?!?

well I'll be there with you so I don't think they'll be game enough to diss my little sister out, and as I've said to you before, if people can't see you for who you really are then they aren't worth the effort.

Alot of guys have actually had drinks thrown back in their faces from me because they've either been so ride or just a down right friggen pig!

:bugeyed stripped search.....watch house????? woah! lol

yep ur right there , they are worthless pigs!..well some of them anyway

Thanx.....i must admit i sometimes do hate who i am.. if i only my feet were a lil bigger and i could gain more weight, then id be compelely happy with myself.

You want big feet, you can have mine! hehe I'm a tall lanky arse, but I accept that :lol: Everyone always wants my "model" height, but I always hated it.

But don't hate yourself. no one is perfect. I've always had low self confidence, and trust me it's not healthy.

Always be happy with you you are :)

You want big feet, you can have mine! hehe I'm a tall lanky arse, but I accept that :lol: Everyone always wants my "model" height, but I always hated it.

But don't hate yourself. no one is perfect. I've always had low self confidence, and trust me it's not healthy.

Always be happy with you you are :)

hey id be happy with size 5 feet..at least my shoes would look womanly.

The only thing that kept my confidence up was mj

hey id be happy with size 5 feet..at least my shoes would look womanly.

The only thing that kept my confidence up was mj

Well, I'm a size 10 - 11 (yes, I am tall!) and trust me it's a pain in the arse finding shoes haha. And it sucks wearing heels, cause i look even more tall! but i still wear em :lol:

Oh, yes I do!

Fine you win! :lol: seen as you need cheering up I'll tell you.

It was my 21st b'day and I hadn't drank in ages anyway my 3 best mates, Selina, Melissa and Jessica decided that we were going to do every club in the city which we did, we weren't exactly intoxicated but we were close enough I was actually seeing double, and selina well we won't tell you about her :lol:

anyway we were walking through the city and there were these cops anyway because we were so out to it they came up to ask and asked if we were on drugs, Selina got all snotty to them and all, and me I refused them to look in my bag and well that obviously made them suspicious.

I started to get really rude towards them like Selina and the next minute Jessica's was asked to be stripped searched so then I demanded that we be left alone cause we weren't doing anything wrong really we were just um a little drunk.

Then the next minute we were stripped searched and taken in the cop car and locked up in the watch house over night for being smart and not doing as we're told. Hell it was funny, but it wasn't fun telling my parents what happened when they came to get me.

STUPID PIGS! I swear they just like to cause their own trouble just for the fun of it, I should of decked him one :lol:

It was my 21st b'day and I hadn't drank in ages anyway my 3 best mates, Selina, Melissa and Jessica decided that we were going to do every club in the city which we did, we weren't exactly intoxicated but we were close enough I was actually seeing double.

anyway we were walking through the city and there were these cops anyway because we were so out to it they came up to ask and asked if we were on drugs, Selina got all snotty to them and all, and me I refused them to look in my bag and well that obviously made them suspicious.

I started to get really rude towards them like Selina and the next minute Jessica's was asked to be stripped searched so then I demanded that we be left alone cause we weren't doing anything wrong really we were just um a little drunk.

Then the next minute we were stripped searched and taken in the cop car and locked up in the watch house over night for being smart and not doing as we're told. Hell it was funny, but it wasn't fun telling my parents what happened when they came to get me.

STUPID PIGS! I swear they just like to cause their own trouble just for the fun of it, I should of decked him one :lol:

talk about a power trip!! The cops that is, not you :lol:

It was my 21st b'day and I hadn't drank in ages anyway my 3 best mates, Selina, Melissa and Jessica decided that we were going to do every club in the city which we did, we weren't exactly intoxicated but we were close enough I was actually seeing double, and selina well we won't tell you about her :lol:

Tisk tisk tisk!!! You naughty girl! :lol:

Back