Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

NAY *squeezes nay to death* I was hoping you'd come online tonight, how are you feeling darl?

Hi Mel :hug:

Still feelin a bit down, but I know it will pass. It's been a tough week for me with other things, and bring up so much feelings about Michael just topped it off :(

But I'll be ok :)

Hi Mel :hug:

Still feelin a bit down, but I know it will pass. It's been a tough week for me with other things, and bring up so much feelings about Michael just topped it off :(

But I'll be ok :)

aww :huggy: just as long as your okay, remember if you ever need to talk about anything I am here for you :huggy:

I love you more :D.

I was just talking to my Best mate about that how Michael would always say it :lmao:

Naytobes are you able to get to Burswood Dome on the 30th of February 2013 or the 1st March 2013?

*dances* ARRGHHHH JUST HAD AN AWESOME TIME!!!

the mj impersonter show was FANTASTIC!!! :wild:

MJ RIP!

I'm in such a hypo mood tonight :lmao:

*sings* I Just can't stop loving you, and if I stop then tell me just what do I do, cause I just can't stop loving you :dancing:

I'm in a heartbreaking mood tonight.....I can't stop listening to Jeff Buckley. God his lyrics melt me :wub:

Yes a discussion between Seb and me last night about my world tour.

why is it that I miss all the good things :lmao:

I'm in a heartbreaking mood tonight.....I can't stop listening to Jeff Buckley. God his lyrics melt me :wub:

aww darl :huggy: :better: would you like a glass of wine?

:D that's great Jess, glad that the show was fantastic and that you have an awesome time :)

Thanx mel!

I took a few pics..but they arent that good though and also got to meet the guy doing the show. Got his autograph as well

I gotta go to bed. Goodnight Everyone! I love you more!

Jeff Buckley and a glass of wine...ohh la la :wub: Sadly I can't drink wine...but the thought is nice enough :)

aww :huggy: hmm I'm not sure what else is in my cabinet, how about a Fruit Tingle? or sex on the beach.

and before you other 2 get dirty thoughts sex on the beach is actually a cocktail :lmao:

Back